IGNORED

Josh's Twitter

Deleted07

Omg, I love Smuggar's Twitter: "Leader, Businessman, Activist.." Leader? What a crock of shit! Maybe in a fast food eating contest! Businessman? That's debatable. Activist? Um....no comment. Really, who makes this shit up?

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone please educate Josh on Trisomy. He's claiming its rare, shit with the number of miscarriages, still births and post birth deaths its hardly rare.

Awwww Joshie blocked me again! Thanks for pointing out I missed a tweet!

Consider it a badge of honor Buzzard. I've been blocked by CJeub 11 times. :dance:

"The man who said he had a change of heart, he had an epiphany, he had this moment where he became pro-life - this man still has not went back and made that right," Duggar said. "And women in Massachusetts still walk in, and basically off the hand of Gov. Mitt Romney, they can get an abortion for $50."

Duggar also hit Romney for his support of gays and lesbians as governor.

"In '04 or '05 he issued a declaration saying that basically that homosexuals and homosexual lifestyles should be encouraged and he made a declaration from the state as governor that that should be accepted in society," Duggar said. "This man is not someone who is on our side."

Hey Josh, proper grammar is your friend. Then again, never mind. Continue to showcase the stellar education you received at the SOTDRT.

People are ignoring these hyporcitical bigots... Look at the newspost with no comments. Joshie doesn't seem to realize that just because somebody has different values than you doesn't mean that they're wrong. What is wrong of him is to impose his personal values on a country while backing Santorum up and taking away others' rights while doing so, which aren't American values. Remember freedom of choice? How ignorant he and his supposed bff Santorum are.

I think he just killed the show. I can't imagine TLC will not hear about this from a lot of outraged viewers.

Oh Josh, I've got some special tweets for you.

They start out pithy...then get homoerotic.

I can send pictures of my dick over twitter, right? (Kidding, but only just)

Oh Josh, I've got some special tweets for you.

They start out pithy...then get homoerotic.

I can send pictures of my dick over twitter, right? (Kidding, but only just)

:laughing-rolling:

edited to add: superimpose your dick over my bacon bra and we'll have a winner :lol:

Hey Josh, proper grammar is your friend. Then again, never mind. Continue to showcase the stellar education you received at the SOTDRT.

He has no clue what he is talking about. I will have to educate him if he starts saying that the federal government funds abortions. I will make a twitter account just for that.

edited to add: superimpose your dick over my bacon bra and we'll have a winner :lol:

I would, but a penis slapping breasts it too straight an image!. Of course all Joshy would see is the bacon!

I Tweeted:

@joshduggar Your comments about homosexuality just ended the show and your gravy train. #smoothmove #showstopper #hate #bigot #lgbt #haha

@joshduggar These guys are happier than you and Anna have ever looked w/your fake smiles! #keepsweet #lgbt #bodybuilder pic.twitter.com/3btVDwii

ETA: I'd address all the abortion BS, but I'm sure someone has that covered?

So as a woman in Massachusetts, is Josh saying I can walk into my doctor's office tomorrow and get a $50 abortion as long as I say "Mitt Romney sent me"?

mmmkayy

So does anyone think this latest faux-pas by Smuggar deserves its own thread?

And any suggestions for a title? "CNN article about Smuggar's homophobic campaign speech"?

or maybe, "Josh just killed 19 KAC"?

Guest Anonymous
So as a woman in Massachusetts, is Josh saying I can walk into my doctor's office tomorrow and get a $50 abortion as long as I say "Mitt Romney sent me"?

mmmkayy

Critical thinking skills are not taught at the dining room table.

I couldn't resist!

@joshduggar Hell, I know a place where you can get a gay feminist abortion for $19.99. Abort cheap, and save the differance! #fj #abortion

Sorry about my SODRT spelling. I hit send too fast!

So tempted to tweet: "Heard about your speech today. Your Aunt Evelyn must be so proud."

But I don't think it's fair to drag her into this.

So tempted to tweet: "Heard about your speech today. Your Aunt Evelyn must be so proud."

But I don't think it's fair to drag her into this.

Honey this campaign is built on the bodies of sick and dead babies. Fair is a very relative term.

Guest Anonymous
So does anyone think this latest faux-pas by Smuggar deserves its own thread?

And any suggestions for a title? "CNN article about Smuggar's homophobic campaign speech"?

or maybe, "Josh just killed 19 KAC"?

There could be a thread devoted to all the ignorant, crass and arrogant stuff he says and posts. It could be titled "Shit My Smuggar Says".

Ha, I knew someone would put up his quotes. That is a lot of fail, right there, especially in comparison with the things Elizabeth was saying. I don't share the Santorums' political beliefs under any stretch of the imagination, but at least their kids have a chance at a real education.

Josh is like every 15-year-old who just learned that politics exist, and fancies himself a pundit overnight. He's learned 2-3 talking points that bash his supposed opponents, and he can't resist bringing them up constantly. His lack of in-depth knowledge about any candidate is readily apparent.

Honey this campaign is built on the bodies of sick and dead babies. Fair is a very relative term.

You are right, but I am not comfortable stooping to that level. This ebil (non-practicing ) Catholic has a conscience.

So, anyone who doesn't have the exact beliefs and views as Josh or Frothy are wrong and those who believe them wholeheartedly are right?

Can someone please shove a cork in his mouth to shut him up?! He's just spewing out stupidity and quite frankly, I have a very low tolerance for stupid people, like Smuggar, for example.

Archived