IGNORED

Josh's Twitter

Deleted07

So, anyone who doesn't have the exact beliefs and views as Josh or Frothy are wrong and those who believe them wholeheartedly are right?

According to Josh, all of those that believe as Santorum believes are wrong too. Santorum is the only exception.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Omg, I love Smuggar's Twitter: "Leader, Businessman, Activist.." Leader? What a crock of shit! Maybe in a fast food eating contest! Businessman? That's debatable. Activist? Um....no comment. Really, who makes this shit up?

I'm afraid I'm responsible for him adding "activist" to his list of "accomplishments." I tweeted him a bio on Woody Guthrie and hastagged him as a #liberalactivist.

Proof he's reading the tweets, I guess. I would apologize, but it's just too stupidly funny for me to really be sorry. :mrgreen:

So tempted to tweet: "Heard about your speech today. Your Aunt Evelyn must be so proud."

But I don't think it's fair to drag her into this.

Oh but you must! Have the Duggars ever publicly acknowledged Evelyn's sexual orientation? Has it ever been mentioned on the show?

I would, but a penis slapping breasts it too straight an image!. Of course all Joshy would see is the bacon!

I Tweeted:

@joshduggar Your comments about homosexuality just ended the show and your gravy train. #smoothmove #showstopper #hate #bigot #lgbt #haha

@joshduggar These guys are happier than you and Anna have ever looked w/your fake smiles! #keepsweet #lgbt #bodybuilder pic.twitter.com/3btVDwii

ETA: I'd address all the abortion BS, but I'm sure someone has that covered?

Too bad you couldn't make it look like a strap-on.

So as a woman in Massachusetts, is Josh saying I can walk into my doctor's office tomorrow and get a $50 abortion as long as I say "Mitt Romney sent me"?

mmmkayy

No, I think he's saying Mitt Romney's actual hand does the $50 abortion. It's not clear if the rest of Romney is attached at the time.

I actually decided to join Twitter, just so I could tweet to Smugs. :mrgreen:

@joshduggar Smuggar, you get what you give. If you spew hate, you get hate back x3. #sadbuttrue

I actually decided to join Twitter, just so I could tweet to Smugs. :mrgreen:

I tweeted the same thing to him yesterday. If you tweet hateful things about Catholics, disabled kids, and gays, expect to get it back in your face full force, you ignorant, Smug man-child.

Just saw on the news March 6 is Georgia's time to shine... If the Santorum Express is still on the tracks and comes anywhere near here I am SO there! *evil smile*

Have the Duggars ever publicly acknowledged Evelyn's sexual orientation? Has it ever been mentioned on the show?

Of course not. The only reason we even heard about it was an article in the National Enquirer (Yeah, I know).

She's an older lady living quietly in a small town with her partner. I don't know if she's publicly "out", or what the fall out from the Enquirer article was, but I have no desire to cause her any harm.

Hell, it's entirely possible that the kids don't even know. They make think she's just a spinster living with a "friend".

So does anyone think this latest faux-pas by Smuggar deserves its own thread?

And any suggestions for a title? "CNN article about Smuggar's homophobic campaign speech"?

or maybe, "Josh just killed 19 KAC"?

I support the CNN one. OH google bot... come over here and look!

Donks, We'll meet up and defraud!

Looks like Josh knows about Mortal Kombat!

He's certainly mastered the 'impregnate until it causes uterine rupture' fatality move.

I support the CNN one. OH google bot... come over here and look!

Donks, We'll meet up and defraud!

HELLZ YEAH!!!! My son will probaby want to tag along-try to save 'one of those hot jesus-freak girls' (Jinger, lol)

So as a woman in Massachusetts, is Josh saying I can walk into my doctor's office tomorrow and get a $50 abortion as long as I say "Mitt Romney sent me"?

I believe you have to ask your doctor for "a Romney." It's like the secret menu at In-N-Out.

Also, add me to the list of people who are glad to see Smuggar jeopardizing the future of 19KAC. I wonder what his parents think right now.

Also, add me to the list of people who are glad to see Smuggar jeopardizing the future of 19KAC. I wonder what his parents think right now.

Honestly, they are probably so fired up about having such an "important" role in the campaign that it hasn't even crossed their minds.

But when Santorum loses tomorrow, and they have a few days off (I assume they will stay in FL for Priscilla's wedding), they may finally pay attention to the URGENT MESSAGE from TLC telling them to knock off the public homophobic speeches or risk losing sponsors.

Or, they already know the show is done, and just don't care.

Just saw on the news March 6 is Georgia's time to shine... If the Santorum Express is still on the tracks and comes anywhere near here I am SO there! *evil smile*

Ohh really?! If it's near the Atlanta area, I'm going! And I'm bringing my gay friend along for the fun :)

Omg, I love Smuggar's Twitter: "Leader, Businessman, Activist.." Leader? What a crock of shit! Maybe in a fast food eating contest! Businessman? That's debatable. Activist? Um....no comment. Really, who makes this shit up?

Oh vomit. It's Chris Jeub version 2.0.

Josh doesn't have a clue about this childrens crusade his father sent him on. As it stands FL means nothing when it comes to Frothys numbers. It is an all or nothing state that can change the rules at the last minute. Frothy 's name is missing off five state ballots. Do the fricking SODRT math buttnugget. I know 8th graders that are better informed than you about political process in our country.

His Royal Frothiness wasn't mentioned on the evening news tonight. They discussed the Newt/Mitt duel, but that was it.

He oughta give it up, seriously.

Guest Anonymous
Must resist urge to tweet Gothard.

Must. Resist.

Don't do it! He'll have nothing to say in reply that you, or any of us, would want to read.

Not a peep from our boy today. NBC just called Romney the winner in Florida, and I believe Santorum is in Nevada-he's on a local political show tonight. Not sure why he's wasting his time here- Romney is pretty much guaranteed a win the the caucuses.

Maybe Rick is planning a little gambling in Vegas in the hopes of building up the war chest? ;)

Just glad the Duggars didn't follow him here.

Archived