IGNORED

Josh's Twitter

Deleted07

Part of me hopes Romney gets the nomination because a lot of fundies stayed home in '08, even with Palin on the ticket, because they thought McCain was too liberal.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wait, McCain was thought of as TOO liberal? I've always seen him as a crazy Conservative.

McCain is a right-moderate I thought, pro-healthcare reform and waffle-y on his pro-life stance. He is very states-rights, was against the constitutional ban of gay marriage when it was being discussed for example. To Josh, I am sure he is a liberal communist pinko.

I don't know a lot about him tbh because Palin made him an automatic no-go for my vote. I think he might have won the election if he had chosen a different running mate. I'll at least consider anyone who is not batshit crazy, but the entire Republican party is batshit crazy right now.

Romney would have to look to the Tea Party for a running mate to make the ticket palatable for the extremists; pretty much the same situation McCain was in four years ago.

His choice will be interesting (and definitely NOT Santorum). He needs a white, Southern guy on the ticket to beat Obama. That's the only way those people (whose numbers were down in '08) will get to the polls this time.

His choice will be interesting (and definitely NOT Santorum). He needs a white, Southern guy on the ticket to beat Obama. That's the only way those people (whose numbers were down in '08) will get to the polls this time.

Haley Barbour?

Jim Bob Duggar? :dance:

My feelings are super-hurt that he has never blocked me. Cue the violins.

:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

One of these smilies doesnt know how to play. He's just pretending for the camera.

Me either, and I've said some pretty inflammatory stuff for shits and giggles. Someone tweeted him the "Call for Discernment" paper in which church leaders with actual degrees in divinity pick apart Gothard with a fine tooth comb. I replied to the guy that @joshypoo wouldn't understand the big words. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Me either, and I've said some pretty inflammatory stuff for shits and giggles. Someone tweeted him the "Call for Discernment" paper in which church leaders with actual degrees in divinity pick apart Gothard with a fine tooth comb. I replied to the guy that @joshypoo wouldn't understand the big words. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

If it's on TV (for whatever reason), Josh may pay attention to the paper, but only if he can take a pic of it at some fast food restaurant, take a pic of whatever greasy crap he's eating, and manage to insult another group of people.

One of these smilies doesnt know how to play. He's just pretending for the camera.

Haha!! Don't worry little guy, I love your effort of 'fake playing' just as much as your older siblings who got enough attention to actually learn to play!

:lol:

In other news, I'm still blocked :( it's hard being a professional uterus.

I don't know a lot about him tbh because Palin made him an automatic no-go for my vote. I think he might have won the election if he had chosen a different running mate. I'll at least consider anyone who is not batshit crazy, but the entire Republican party is batshit crazy right now.

I've thought this too. He lost the election the day he named Palin. I could never figure out why she was chosen.

And... he's back tweeting more anti-Romney gibberish.

What are they going to do when Romney gets the nomination? Not vote?

And BTW asshole, because of the evil Obamacare, your father gets to keep Jana, JD, Jill, Jessa, and probably even you on his health insurance policy without proof of enrollment at an institution of higher learning. So shut up.

Wait.... Jim Boob has health insurance??

I could never figure out why she was chosen.

I always thought it was a ploy to grab the disappointed Hillary voters. HBO is doing a movie about McCain/Palin in March. Looks like it's going to be interesting. It's called Game Change.

Doesn't he have insurance for life due to being a state rep?

I don't think so. But JB did say that he bought insurance for the family in 2009, which turned out to be a really good move considering Michelle's problems and Josie's birth.

This one took me a few minutes to decipher:

@cheyenneehaynes Its my focus now! I'm tryin 2 keep twtn other life 2 watch 4 em btwn all the poli-twts! Btw, ok 2 b a #Dem #freecountryUSA!

(Bolding is mine).

That's rather conciliatory. I'm guessing someone was told to play nice with the other kids.

It's a reply to this:

@joshduggar I wish you would try to talk about things other than politics on twitter. I love you but I want to hear other things. #democrat

@cheyenneehaynes asked Josh to tweet about something other than politics, lol.

I RT'd to her that he should explain how he can be on the road for months on end and still claim to run the car lot.

*sigh*

Using social media does not mean you have to throw coherent communication out the window. Or spelling & grammar. #petpeeve

Archived