IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

How do I earn my way out of the prayer closet?!? I am crying now. :(

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BiteMeMercy, ThisIsRacist, DanSavage, ATIkillsKIDS, GayPride, and a few others also got killed.

They also killed/banished to the prayer closet the users "SpellingErrors" and "CheckGrammar". Come on now, that's cheap! Like I'm really going to defraud your fundy quivers by suggesting you fix the spelling and grammatical errors?!?

Ps. I did add more people now that we get ten friends, BUT I will have to delete rockytop and Pure4Him, because they are defrauding me by their pants. I am ESPECIALLY disappointed in YOU, Pure4Him

Both FreeJana and Lucifer Jr are blocked. I did not do anything on those accounts. I am just sad to see that Both Lucifer and Jana are in internet limbo.

Funnyhats is still there.

Defrauder is still on my leader board.

Okay, so how come there are no black characters to choose from?!? And why are the missionaries white, while the godless heathens are black? And they really could do without the accents, especially if they aren't authentic.

I'm level 2 now! I'm so proud...

Re: Day 4 games--have they ever seen a lion or a jackal? :lol: They looked like black panthers and foxes.

What's funny is that you are 001 and I am 018. I wonder if all my sock accounts are numbered? Poor SteveMaxwell and LoraLynn... :lol:

Was that Game Abuse section in Makaziville's About page there in the beginning or did they add it later?

Our goal with our naming policy is to keep MakaziVille a safe and enjoyable environment for all our players. There are certain types of names that Customer Support will not allow within the game. This would include names including profanity, obscenities ("swear words") or sexual content (express or implied). Names that slander, defame, threaten, insult or harass another person are also not allowed. When these or other inappropriate types of names are found in-game, our support staff will change the name and may take disciplinary action against that player’s account, and that we reserve the right to take action beyond what is detailed here in certain cases.

Was that Game Abuse section in Makaziville's About page there in the beginning or did they add it later?

Ps. I did add more people now that we get ten friends, BUT I will have to delete rockytop and Pure4Him, because they are defrauding me by their pants. I am ESPECIALLY disappointed in YOU, Pure4Him

I'm level 2 now! I'm so proud...

Re: Day 4 games--have they ever seen a lion or a jackal? :lol: They looked like black panthers and foxes.

That stupid panthers lion and jackal game is hard to win when they don't give you any panthers lions to pick up when you need them...

That stupid panthers lion and jackal game is hard to win when they don't give you any panthers lions to pick up when you need them...

I KNOW! Was that level four you got to? The same thing happened to me. On the plus side, I am now level two!

Archived