IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

Ack!! Thanks, LPL. I didn't realize that was in there. It is basically by junk e-mail but still not good to have it out there.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ack!! Thanks, LPL. I didn't realize that was in there. It is basically by junk e-mail but still not good to have it out there.

you're welcome, just wanted to keep you safe.

Lucy Stone & Maisy Pug: Quit defrauding us with your pants!!

I apologize. I changed to some more Godly attire.

(The clothing options really do crack me up. All the polos and ugly skirts!)

This game is stupid and I have to go potty. :cry:

I'm in the taxi, potty break.

Ack, I come back and found my 9 year old trying to play. Silly baby, this game isn't safe for children. :snooty:

This is a prime example of why parents need to protect their children from the media. These people are attempting to brainwash other people's children through games. It's sick. Their attempts at warping the minds of the innocent extend not only to their own children but to other children as well. Parental supervision over the internet is imperative to keep these extremists in check. They make 'games' to package their messages as 'fun' and 'wholesome'. The young, vulnerable, impressionable and innocent need to be protected from their extremists views imo.

I joined up too. I probably won't be able to lay much with school and all, but that's okay.

My character is Amy Pond. (Hurray for Doctor Who references)

This is a prime example of why parents need to protect their children from the media. These people are attempting to brainwash other people's children through games. It's sick. Their attempts at warping the minds of the innocent extend not only to their own children but to other children as well. Parental supervision over the internet is imperative to keep these extremists in check. They make 'games' to package their messages as 'fun' and 'wholesome'. The young, vulnerable, impressionable and innocent need to be protected from their extremists views imo.

Nice snarking!

This game is stupid and I have to go potty. :cry:

I'm in the taxi, potty break.

Ack, I come back and found my 9 year old trying to play. Silly baby, this game isn't safe for children. :snooty:

I know, that taxi driver isn't cutting you any breaks. Near the beginning where you get to "choose" if you want to stay with the tree or go back in the cab, I took the easy way out and tried to get back in the cab. He won't let you. Free will, it's your choice.... but there's only one choice you are really allowed to make.

Hmm, what does that remind me of???

I got 15 points on the mosquito smacking thing.

Edited because I reloaded the page and now Amy is much more fundie friendly.

75 points on smacking skeeters.

Pants on fire!!

And if not, I want tips! ;)

Pants on fire!!

Nuh, I do not lie! :snooty: i just quickly smack the shit out anything that moved. but I do play a lot of computer games.

How come I can only add five friends? What if I were a quiverfull SAHD with 6 sisters?

I know!

eta, I did everything and they said i had to come back tomorrow. WTH, how am I going to get the best score if I can only play for 5 minutes. I need more!

I know!

eta, I did everything and they said i had to come back tomorrow. WTH, how am I going to get the best score if I can only play for 5 minutes. I need more!

5 minutes of religious gaming, 5 hours of chores you know that!

I did everything for today too. Oh well, at least this means I might actually be able to keep up with it if it only takes like 5 minutes a day.

Pants on fire!!

Aha, I was able to kill several at once. when you get 3 under your swatter make sure you rapid click 3 times or you only kill one.

Archived