IGNORED

Duggars and R. Santorum/Duggars Throw Support (MERGED)

ladypuglover

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've wondered that about dear Amy, too. I can't imagine her doing the horizontal cha cha and then fellowshipping with the Duggars. Maybe she goes through boyfriends BECAUSE she DOESN'T put out, and many of her would-be suitors think they can get a piece of her BECAUSE she's a wanna-be singer, someone who probably moves in the fast(er) lane than her squeaky-clean cousins.

Wouldn't you think JB would confer with Mom Deanna to clear if Amy indeed has/does have a sex life? I would think JB & J'Chelle would certainly not allow Amy to mingle with their precious, chaste children if that were the case?

OOh OOH!!! Me, Me Me! PREDICTION! Boob marries AMY off this season! Famy would love to have all that attention and that way he keeps all the J'slaves!

I think the home church has 100-150 members.

:shock: I know it's like 7,000 square feet or something, but how do they fit 100 people in there?!

:shock: I know it's like 7,000 square feet or something, but how do they fit 100 people in there?!

Half the people are tiny children or babies. With these people, they probably just toss a few babies into a pack n play or "train" them all to stay on a blanket and out of the way. We've already seen by JimBob's inane statements about the world fitting into Jackonsville that these people clearly think moving around is an unnecessary luxury. In fact, 150 people in 7k square feet means over 46 square feet per person. That's more than enough room for them to simply exist while listening to JimBob drone on.

original.jpg

The weeping girl holding the doll with the matching frumper looks to be about 13 in this photo from '06. She's probably the perfect age for JD now.

But why the hell is a 13 year old girl holding a doll wearing a matching dress?!

kar49e.jpg

Good lord, she's got that makeup gun set to WHORE. I never wore that much goop on my face and I was in my prime slut years in the mid-80's for crying out loud.

But why the hell is a 13 year old girl holding a doll wearing a matching dress?!

Whats the context of this picture? The kids all look pretty upset!

Whats the context of this picture? The kids all look pretty upset!

It's from November of 2006. Santorum's concession speech ater he lost his Senate seat by 18 points. Those are his four oldest kids.

I feel so sorry for the crying girl in the frumper. I too wonder why she's holding a doll.

After doing some research, I think she's actually about 8 in the pic. The camera angle makes her look huge, though, like she really is the size of a 13 year old.

8 is still a bit old to be carrying a doll around, though.

Duggars aside, do you all think that Santorum has any chance of becoming president?

Duggars aside, do you all think that Santorum has any chance of becoming president?

No he's far to extreme and marginalized and doesn't have the money behind him. Iowa has been wrong before, the party needs to pick someone who can win nationally and attract that type of funding. I predict Santorum will eventually become a paid lobbyist for the xtian RTL groups.

No. The only one I can see have a shot for the presidency is Romney and even that is iffy.

I think that Santorum's daughter has a developmental delay. I don't know why I know all these tidbits about Santorum's family, but I'm pretty sure he's the one who has a child with a disability.

ETA: Now I remember. I'm from PA (where he was a senator) and I think he once sent out a newsletter as part of his campaign (which he thankfully lost).

I think that Santorum's daughter has a developmental delay. I don't know why I know all these tidbits about Santorum's family, but I'm pretty sure he's the one who has a child with a disability.

His youngest daughter is one with the three No. 18 chromosomes (Trisomy 18). She's wasn't supposed to live long past birth and is now about three years old. He uses her as part of his pro-life platform. My understanding is that she was recently very ill.

The boy looks like he's off to Hogwarts with that tie and vest.
:lol: GO GO GRYFFINDOR!

Right now it's looking like Paul and Romney have the best chance. I don't think Paul will be nominated, he's a libertarian whackadoodle, and a lot of Republicans loathe his foreign policy and think it will get us all killed.

Apparently, anyone who is registered to vote in Iowa (including Democrats) can go to a caucus, change their registration to Independent or Republican and vote in this thing. I can see Dems doing this for Paul to screw up Santorum, but mostly to take away votes from Mitt. I believe you can do the same thing in NH as well, so Romney may not have a total landslide up there next week.

SC will be interesting; will the Southern Baptists really vote for a Catholic? They've already proven they won't trend toward the Mormon Mitt, so Newtie could show well there. No chance for Independents to change affiliation either, so I don't see Paul doing as well as he will tonight or will do in NH (Live Free or Die plays right into his wheelhouse).

edited for clarity

No.

He'll show well tonight because he happened to be the candidate who was surging at the right moment. No one has been paying any attention to him, but once he's fully exposed, his support will fall away. He's an extremist nut.

Huckabee and Pat Robertson also won Iowa.

Romney will be the nominee. Can he beat Obama? Quite possibly.

His youngest daughter is one with the three No. 18 chromosomes (Trisomy 18). She's wasn't supposed to live long past birth and is now about three years old. He uses her as part of his pro-life platform. My understanding is that she was recently very ill.

Well if she's still that young than I guess it's not the girl in the picture. :oops: I guess it really is just the camera angle combined with the jumper that makes her look physically older than her maturity level.

Good lord, she's got that makeup gun set to WHORE. I never wore that much goop on my face and I was in my prime slut years in the mid-80's for crying out loud.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Romney and Newt are the only ones who stand a real chance of securing the GOP nomination (Paul is too libertarian and the rest are too obviously extreme), but frankly neither have a leg to stand on nationally. Newt led the charge against Bill Clinton in the 90s but is morally corrupt himself, and is part of the Old Regime neocons during a time when people don't want to see politicians they know have been in the Washington game too long. Romney will do anything to win and his desperation is his downfall, since this makes him easy to point out as a "flip-flopper" on most issues. People in general don't hate Obama enough to let either of these fools win.

(Dear God please let me be right).

By the way, am I the only one who finds it creepy that Santorum's daughter is holding what looks like a doll of her mother in that pic?

It looks like an American Girl doll, and they're aimed at slightly older girls. Kind of weird to take it to an event, though.

I didn't realize Santorum had a daughter with Trisomy 18. That's interesting.

Archived