IGNORED

Duggars and R. Santorum/Duggars Throw Support (MERGED)

ladypuglover

Maybe it's the only time she doesn't speak so he just dose it all the time so he doesn't have to listen to her talk .Key to having 21 kids have a wife with a kids voice :lol:

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to Sarah Posner's twitter, the Duggars are speaking at an anti-choice rally for Santorum in Colombia, SC right now.

Why, why, why can't they ever do one of these near me. It'd be on youtube the minute it was over.

Here in SC, Santorum is really getting hammered by someone's PAC. I have seen several mailouts that take him to task for being a career politician and for being a champion of earmarks. I thought it might've been Gingrich's people but one of the mailouts also disses Gingrich. So I guess it's a Perry thing--or Romney? Who among these knuckleheads is not a career politician?

Here in SC, Santorum is really getting hammered by someone's PAC. I have seen several mailouts that take him to task for being a career politician and for being a champion of earmarks. I thought it might've been Gingrich's people but one of the mailouts also disses Gingrich. So I guess it's a Perry thing--or Romney? Who among these knuckleheads is not a career politician?

I was half asleep this morning, but I think Saturday GMA did a piece about Romney doing mailers concerning Santorum's earmark spending.

De-lurking (sort of, I used to post on and off at TWOP) to post some links. It appears Jill, Jessa, Jinger and JD have been in SC this week campaigning for Santorum. Boob and Mullet joined them yesterday I believe.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/16514730/tv-reality-family-following-gop-hopeful-on-campaign-trail

http://lexington-sc.patch.com/articles/santorum-promises-sc-primary-victory I spy with my little eye some Bates girls also.

I saw on CNN where the "Christian Conservative Religious Leaders" gathered in Texas and gave their nod to Santorum. Do these people not use Google?!

People in Myrtle Beach are building a "Mt. Rushmore" in sand of the candidates.... but Reagan's face is in the middle, which makes it super creepy. I have a picture and I'm trying to load it now but it is being all wonky.

I saw on CNN where the "Christian Conservative Religious Leaders" gathered in Texas and gave their nod to Santorum. Do these people not use Google?!

No and they think that you still need only white christian men to win the presidency.

Part of my issue with Santorum, the Duggars, and people like them is that they say they want "privacy" and they seem to want people to respect their rights. Yet when other people NOT like them want to have choices too, they just don't seem to get it. Why should we give them privacy when they flaunt their beliefs on TV and use the same media to get attention (yet don't allow it in their home). :roll:

Someone on the fan page said that the Duggars were at the "March for Life" event in Columbia, SC this weekend. I wonder how much of their campaigning activities are going to be on the show. My guess is 0-5%.

Yeah, they're praying to end abortion.

https://plus.google.com/photos/10715821 ... banner=pwa

I wonder if the overt political involvement means anything for the future of their show? I know most of their audience is probably conservative but even so, TLC must be slightly concerned that they're being so open about their polarizing political beliefs. Maybe the Duggars have figured out the show is on a downward spiral and they have nothing to lose at this point.

She says Jim Bob encouraged people to run even if they don't have political experience and that their only credential can be that they are pro-lfe. They should run with the aim of making abortion illegal. :roll:

Good! As long as QF'ers run like that they'll never go anywhere in politics. Very low level elected positions at best. They'll accomplish nothing in office, just like JB did.

I don't get it. Are these people really that delusional? The odds are that Romney will get the nomination. Why are they wasting all that time and money supporting Santorum? Especially Smuggar and JD. Don't they have fledgling businesses to run?

TLC needs to cancel the show ASAP. With no income from the network, there will be no more traipsing around the country supporting political candidates. They will have to actually earn a living. It will be a very nasty wake-up call.

I don't get it. Are these people really that delusional? The odds are that Romney will get the nomination. Why are they wasting all that time and money supporting Santorum? Especially Smuggar and JD. Don't they have fledgling businesses to run?

TLC needs to cancel the show ASAP. With no income from the network, there will be no more traipsing around the country supporting political candidates. They will have to actually earn a living. It will be a very nasty wake-up call.

I also don't get why are there are spending so much time on supporting Santorum. I have a feeling that TLC will be canning the show after this season and once that happens the Duggars won't be able to be traveling around as much as they do now.

I also don't get why are there are spending so much time on supporting Santorum. I have a feeling that TLC will be canning the show after this season and once that happens the Duggars won't be able to be traveling around as much as they do now.

I don't get it either. Santorum will be nothing more than a frothy memory very soon, and I seriously doubt TLC is paying for the Duggars' trips around the country supporting him. It's too "political" for the show.

The Duggars must be getting something out of it though. I just can't figure out what.

I don't get it either. Santorum will be nothing more than a frothy memory very soon, and I seriously doubt TLC is paying for the Duggars' trips around the country supporting him. It's too "political" for the show.

The Duggars must be getting something out of it though. I just can't figure out what.

I don't think TLC is directing paying for the Duggar trips. I think the Duggars are able to travel around because of the money they get from TLC. A lot of QF families wouldn't be able to travel around to support political candidates.

I don't think TLC is directing paying for the Duggar trips. I think the Duggars are able to travel around because of the money they get from TLC. A lot of QF families wouldn't be able to travel around to support political candidates.

Boob's famous cheapness leads me to believe that someone (not TLC) is funding the trips or he's getting something - or anticipates getting something - out of what he's doing for Santorum.

Archived