IGNORED

Duggars and R. Santorum/Duggars Throw Support (MERGED)

ladypuglover

LOL, here's what Meghan McCain just tweeted:

How many people in Iowa do you think are actually swayed by a Jim Duggar endorsement? More than the amount of children he has or less?

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not being from the US I don't understand a lot of the politics there and the inside Jokes...

Can someone explain this one to me:

2f63b4f8359311e1abb01231381b65e3_6.jpg

championnwa: A Romney and a Paul! @RickSantorum 4h

I dont think that Smuggar meant that as a political statement. I think he took the sign as a challenge to eat as much as possible.

I love the McCain tweet. I also love that there were more cameras than people at his "speech".

On an interesting note... Santorum took home a 20 week old fetus and had a funeral for it. I think this leads into why boob is backing him.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/ar ... Apr17.html

and apparently JimBoob opened for him...

championnwa Opening for @RickSantorum at the Boone Rally! 5h

ccb89728357f11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Can you imagine him trying to give a speech to 'ya'll' he's got the speech abilities of the last Bush...

(and evidently so have I because that barely made sense, apologies!)

He spoke but per the LA times it wasnt planned. Boob just invited himself to the mic.

God laid it on his heart.

The Duggars are simply media whores.

And no those kids didn't paint the bus, its a skin, they simply misspelled Santorums name when ordering the skin. (FWIW I've done pin striping and automotive painting.)

If Santorum wins the misspelling will be corrected. If he doesn't the skin will be peeled off.

edited for spelling

If santorum manages to go further down the road towards the nomination, I think some of the older boys will work for the campaign. Anything to keep their name out there...

I see Amy as the kind of girl who talks the talk but does not walk the walk......idk but from seeing all the boy friends she has had something about her screams... I USE BIRTH CONTROL......

I see Amy as the kind of girl who talks the talk but does not walk the walk......idk but from seeing all the boy friends she has had something about her screams... I USE BIRTH CONTROL......

You can pretty well guarantee that in my opinion, wasn't she called out on her facebook by a relative about the boyfriends every other month and how she uses them and crap?

she was called out by Annas older sister Rebekkah.....how can the duggars not see that she is basically riding their gravy train!!!!

HAHA Love the Bush Quote! They do so suit him!

AHHH Good on her sister, they at least have some sense!

Of course they know she's using them...they are using her as well. Any time someone comments on how they are intolerant of those with different beliefs, the Duggars just point to good ol' cousin Amy and how they love her and welcome her despite their differences. It's a symbiotic famewhore relationship.

that is soo true persuas1ve....do u think they have ever had a bible study where they talked about amy and all the sinning she does...mwhwhahahaha to be a fly on the wall.

I just want this damn Caucus to be over and so all those idiots can get the hell out of my state. I'm beyond sick of hearing about all of them.

Also, McCain barely made a blip during the last caucus. They are taking the Iowa caucus way too serious.

Don't they always?

I think what bothers me so much is that it is highly unlikely that the Duggar kids, including the adult ones, know anything about the issues involved in this election. The Duggar kids don't watch the news or read newspapers. How would they be able to say that Santorum is the best person for a job they don't even understand? They are campaigning for Santorum because that is Jim Bob wants. Santorum is anti-everything and that is good enough for Jim-Bob, so it is good enough for everyone else.

I think someone upthread said that if Santorum goes further in the election cycle that maybe some of the boys will do more campaigning for him. Even though I don't understand anyone that campaigns for Santorum, I am sure he has some young well-educated volunteers out there stumping for him. I can't imagine the Duggar boys being able to keep up if they have to do more than stuff envelopes. It isn't that I don't think the boys are smart, I just feel like they are so sheltered from everything that it would be impossible for them to discuss the issues with potential voters. They have never been taught to be critical thinkers so I can't see them problem solving on the campaign trail.

Ugh, I just get so mad that people have this wonderful opportunity to vote and do so while uninformed. If you want to vote for Santorum or anyone else, do so, but please learn about all sides of the issue before you make a decision.

but this is what jimboob wants kids that never question what they are told and always follow the leader. god forbid a kid thinks for himself he/she may be out on their asses faster than jimbob gets on and off Michelle.

I think someone upthread said that if Santorum goes further in the election cycle that maybe some of the boys will do more campaigning for him. Even though I don't understand anyone that campaigns for Santorum, I am sure he has some young well-educated volunteers out there stumping for him. I can't imagine the Duggar boys being able to keep up if they have to do more than stuff envelopes. It isn't that I don't think the boys are smart, I just feel like they are so sheltered from everything that it would be impossible for them to discuss the issues with potential voters. They have never been taught to be critical thinkers so I can't see them problem solving on the campaign trail.

Assuming Santorum wants the Duggars to talk, Boob will do all the talking. Josh loves to talk but he's incredibly ignorant and backwards and the next two boys are awkward and somewhat shy. And the next boy's voice is still changing.

Although I'd be surprised if the Santorum camp really wants the clown car of fame whores following around. They just accentuate his own weirdness.

Tonight a couple of the MSNBC pundits were predicting a Santorum Iowa victory. Should be fun.

Jamie is definitely not a virgin, so she has used contraception before. So what is she talking about? Has her Nashville deal brought her so little cash and fame that she has to campaign by something that is totally not what she is doing? The reason why she hasn't had an - gasp - abortion... is because she was prob. on the pill or anything else, I don't wanna know really. Point is, she is not a very honest person!

Exotic Familiarity, the usual saying would be "All You Can Eat."

Some family restaurants serve lots of dishes all one table. Sometimes you load up your tray and you pay based on how much food you've taken. If you want more food, you have to pay more.

But other places have what's called an "All You Can Eat Buffet." You pay one price and then you can go back to the serving plates and get as many second helpings as you want. These are great deals for parents with hungry kids. It's even better if you can find a restaurant that says, "All you can eat, kids eat free." Then homeschooling families with tons of kids can afford to eat out!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffet

When you get a ton of kids runnning back and forth to the buffet grabbing whatever they think looks good, they can end up taking way more food than they can really eat--or grabbing a lot of food that they thought looked good and then ended up being yucky after all. And I guess adults aren't immune to this either. So this sign was probably next to their "all you can eat" buffet as a gentle reminder.

Yeah I know what an All you Can eat thing is, and understood the sign. I just didnt get the addition Josh put on the picture "A Romney and a Paul!"... thought it was something political!? Anywho no worries!

It's a two-way relationship with the Duggars and Santorum. The Duggars get to milk another series out of TLC and Santorum gets the credibility of the Duggars.

And yeah, I know the Duggars have no credibility to us, but to the vast majority of viewers, who don't know the shite that we know, the Duggars are the squeaky clean, all American, supersize family who everyone wants to be friends with. Most viewers love them, you only have to look at comments in the various news articles to know that. People don't like to think deeply about them.

And today's Huff Post checks in the with story http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/03/rick-santorum-duggar-family-endorses_n_1180647.html?ref=entertainment

"You're not going to find the perfect candidate unless it's Jesus Christ," Jim Duggar said on Monday. With the Christian messiah sitting this one out, Duggar endorsed his second choice: Rick Santorum.

Duggar, the father of 19 and the star of the TLC show "19 & Counting," campaigned with 12 of his children for the former Pennsylvania senator on Monday, making multiple stops throughout Iowa in support of the Christian conservative Santorum.

"He's somebody that doesn't take a poll to know where he stands," Duggar told a crowd at a pizza joint north of Des Moines, the LA Times reports. "I'm asking families, Christians all over American to get behind Rick Santorum for the next president of the United States."

According to CNN, Duggar added that, "[santorum] is somebody that goes and really just votes from his heart and votes on his convictions, votes on things based on the Constitution of the United States and the Bible. And that's the kind of man we want to support."

During his speech, the Arkansas resident told voters that he had been ignored by Mitt Romney four years ago when asking him a question about abortion coverage in Massachusetts.

According to ABC News, Michelle Duggar, the matriarch of the family, is recording robocalls for Santorum.

The Duggars have a history of political involvement. In 2007, they endorsed Mike Huckabee for president and in 2010 they accepted an award at the Values Voters Summit.

Please let Santorum lose, so the Duggars will go home and not be an encouragement for Stone-Age politicians......

Please let Santorum lose, so the Duggars will go home and not be an encouragement for Stone-Age politicians......

nothing like special snowflakes supporting a smecial snowflake. How did jubalee feel about him?

Archived