IGNORED

Duggars and R. Santorum/Duggars Throw Support (MERGED)

ladypuglover

rick perry is not enough of a fruitcake for them. he does not fully support banning abortions and birth control or banning everyones rights.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm wondering how much of this we'll see on the show. My guess is, none. Local politics is one thing, but going on the campaign trail for a national candidate is a little too polarizing. I'd actually love to see them expose Josh's instagram, but that'll never happen.

rick perry is not enough of a fruitcake for them. he does not fully support banning abortions and birth control or banning everyones rights.

Santorum explaine ad nauseum on the sunday talk shows this morning that he supports an exemption for rape, incest and the health of the mother. He'd prefer a total ban, of course, but he can support those exceptions.

I wonder how much they were paid will write off as a tax deduction for that sticker.

Not necessarily. Some of them get absentee ballots for all eligible voters and daddy sends them in. Cant remember which blog thats from...

Hey you are killing my sarcasm here (G)

Santorum explaine ad nauseum on the sunday talk shows this morning that he supports an exemption for rape, incest and the health of the mother. He'd prefer a total ban, of course, but he can support those exceptions.

I wonder how much they were paid will write off as a tax deduction for that sticker.

And the duggers support that? or is just the best of the worst? he needs to get back on the tree and ripen a bit more he is a green fruit.

And the duggers support that? or is just the best of the worst? he needs to get back on the tree and ripen a bit more he is a green fruit.

I think he's the best of the worst for them. Bachman is a ebil woman and they cant rule and Perry isnt really on a train thats going anywhere. I think Santorum is the only one left thats close to their values.

I think he's the best of the worst for them. Bachman is a ebil woman and they cant rule and Perry isnt really on a train thats going anywhere. I think Santorum is the only one left thats close to their values.

Brownback sent the real money over to Perry with his endorsement. Santorum is a good children's crusade for the ultra right. But Santorums coffers are not surging like his popularity and that will make a difference. Santorum will dilute the vote but its unlikely he'll be a winner. Folks from Iowa aren't tied to their You Tubes watching Santorums cheap promotions. Its Romney and Perry saturating tv and radio in Iowa. Its the end of football season, folks are tied to their tvs in Iowa.

If Boob gets behind him, there will be more than enough Santorum for all.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

EW! :lol:

For me, Dan Savage has forever changed the meaning of Santorum. It helps that his column was the first place that I'd heard of the guy.

On another site (etiquette hell), the term "scrabble" is used as a euphemism for sex, and "bean dip" means to change the subject. (Person asks you something that isn't their business, rude, or you've already addressed many times. Your response: "Have you tried the bean dip?")

So in the picture of the kids playing scrabble, I just reverted to my 15-year old boy brain. But I'm a girl, so... :)

Interesting Josh is all about Santorum now, when he didn't even mention him a month ago. Guess he had a change of money heart.

championnwa I still like Herman... 1mon

ifollowjosh Do you like him the best out the GOP? 1mon

championnwa I think he's on the top of my list right now, then Perry, (reluctantly) Gingrich...etc...Romney is down at the bottom...right before Paul! 1mon

ifollowjosh I even think Romney is under Paul for me lol 1mon

http://web.stagram.com/p/361074415_5173671

When I first saw that pic of the bus at Pinnacle Hills Church (now called Cross Church) I was so disgusted. The practice of presidential candidates speaking at churches just violates my moral compass. Now that I think it was probably a Duggar bus, I'm only half as disgusted, but not at all surprised.

A Mormon nominee will be a tough cork for Smugger to swallow.

Bachman is Krazy enough to try and be a third party candidate, so is Paul... but neither seem like ones Smuggar would follow... So, Romney it is!

When I first saw that pic of the bus at Pinnacle Hills Church (now called Cross Church) I was so disgusted. The practice of presidential candidates speaking at churches just violates my moral compass. Now that I think it was probably a Duggar bus, I'm only half as disgusted, but not at all surprised.

it's also against the law. been illegal since 1954. though little is done about it. So it is ok to break the law to endorse a candidate who is morally good? what is wrong with this picture?

it's also against the law. been illegal since 1954. though little is done about it. So it is ok to break the law to endorse a candidate who is morally good? what is wrong with this picture?

The SOTDRT doesnt teach that law!

The churches would lose their tax exempt status if they actively engage in politics. But that would require a political agency to investigate and have the IRS pull it. Remember when some senators tried to look at the mega church pastors? That didnt go over so well... Its all politics and its all broken.

The SOTDRT doesnt teach that law!

come on mcboob taught bankrupcy law in her lessons. So see You need to get your facts straight :mrgreen: oops missed the word that. sorry about that.

Ronnie Floyd, the pastor of that church, is also the one who encouraged voters in 2004 to "vote God".

I think he's pretty bad from what I've heard. I remember an awful comment about Haiti following the 2010 earthquake, but I can't find it now.

I mostly just think this is a waste of time. Romney is going to be the nominee. I understand that the evangelical base is in denial about it, but it's time to move on. This Rick Santorum "surge" is simply a last gasp of the ultra-conservatives and the longer the GOP base insists on dragging this nomination process out, the worse off they will be in November. Which is fine for me. But stupid on their part.

Oh my, this does sound dramatic. http://www.amazon.com/Gay-Agenda-Dividi ... 0892215828

Here's an article about it: http://www.arktimes.com/StreetJazz/arch ... gay-menace

It really scares me to think about what might happen if we elect a gay-hating president in 2012. Santorum wants to reinstate DADT, right?

I actually got citizenship in my country of origin partially in case this happens. Lots of people think I'm overreacting, but when you see the views of the GOP hopefuls regarding both homosexuality and women, its terrifying. I want to make sure I have a safe way out in case some of their sick fantasies about theocracy come true, because as a lesbian, I do not think I would be safe.

I am incredibly surprised that the Duggars would support a Catholic. I half suspect that they are just so dumb they got Rick Santorum mixed up with Rick Perry. And it's especially weird because Rick Santorum's wife even had an abortion for health reasons (I'm 95% sure it's him I'm thinking of).

Fundies don't like Ron Paul because he doesn't seem to push the religion angle as much as the other candidates. He also wants laxer laws for things like gambling and alcohol, which certainly won't fly with a woman who leaves a newborn at home with teenagers to publicly protest about some place nearby getting a liquor liscense.

Archived