IGNORED

Duggars and R. Santorum/Duggars Throw Support (MERGED)

ladypuglover

demgirl, you are now my official hero. May I post this to FB if I give you credit? Not that anyone on FB will know you, but I don't want you to think I'd take credit.

I know you probably can't, but if you were to say, blog about the elections I bet it'd be pretty awesome.

Hey, thanks! I'm glad my political ranting can amuse people! Sure, feel free to post wherever. I would love to blog about the elections -- I feel like it would be a nice release valve for my irritation with politics at the moment. Unfortunately, my profession is a bit conservative as a general principle, so I'd worry about being busted IRL. :shifty:

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huntsman does want Roe v Wade reversed. He's the best the Republicans have to offer right now, but you can't forget about what he actually believes.

Lets predict? Does Smuggar show up in New Hampshire or South Carolina? I'm going with South Carolina - with the bus. Why would he actually work at his car lot?

Lets predict? Does Smuggar show up in New Hampshire or South Carolina? I'm going with South Carolina - with the bus. Why would he actually work at his car lot?

Totally agreed. New Hampshire is old-school religious, in so much as it is religious, and besides, it's WAY too cold there for poor Smuggar this time of year. Whereas a SC trip on the big 'ol bus is bound to bring them to a warmer land of fellow fundies. South Carolina is the closest thing they (and Santorum!) have to the Promised Land...!

Totally agreed. New Hampshire is old-school religious, in so much as it is religious, and besides, it's WAY too cold there for poor Smuggar this time of year. Whereas a SC trip on the big 'ol bus is bound to bring them to a warmer land of fellow fundies. South Carolina is the closest thing they (and Santorum!) have to the Promised Land...!

I'm thinking they swing by arkansas and pick up the rest of the brood (and winter clothes) and make their way east - probably stopping in TN to see the Bates family, or maybe collecting them as well. This could be a good plan for them. Do a book signing or two, speak at some churches... whore their family out to some cameras...

I think I read they were going to SC. I imagine that, despite them saying they'll go and fight, they do consider NH a lost cause with Romney polling in the high 40's%.

I think I read they were going to SC. I imagine that, despite them saying they'll go and fight, they do consider NH a lost cause with Romney polling in the high 40's%.

Its only a lost cause because they didnt pray hard enough!

As a non-American (but avid election watcher), I'm wondering how much influence a 'celebrity' endorsement like this has. Are ppl really swayed by 'that nice, Christian family' appearing beside a politician? How much is about securing votes for their' candidate, and how much is simply about keeping themselves in the public spotlight?

Sorry for bumping the thread, but this looks like the robocall Michelle was busy recording:

http://vimeo.com/34631861

You beat me to it! Ugh, for someone that spends so much time in front of the camera its horribly robotic. Awkward pause much?

Anyway, I dont want to hear michelle talk about stimulating anything!

Guest Anonymous

You beat me to it! Ugh, for someone that spends so much time in front of the camera its horribly robotic. Awkward pause much?

Forget brain bleach, I need EAR bleach!

*snort* :lol:

Wonder why they got Michelle to do the voice-over and not Jim-Boob being the patriarch of the family?

Wonder why they got Michelle to do the voice-over and not Jim-Boob being the patriarch of the family?

He was too busy media whoring driving the bus to support his candidate!

Guest Anonymous
I just threw up in my mouth a little. god that voice I can't unhear it. Duggers you just showed your true clors.

The last time I heard a voice like that, my cat had its owner cornered behind the radiator.

To reach out to the 'moms who do nothing but breed and have their eldest children raise the little ones and run the house' voting demographic?

To reach out to the 'moms who do nothing but breed and have their eldest children raise the little ones and run the house' voting demographic?

THIS

Even when Michelle Duggar is promoting Rick Santorum, she sounds like she's talking to a 3 year old. Someone needs to teach her how to turn off her childish voice when she's talking to big people.

Archived