IGNORED

Duggars and R. Santorum/Duggars Throw Support (MERGED)

ladypuglover

It is called SuperPAC that is paying for them. They need star power of the Duggar's to get people to pay attention to Santorum. I also think that JimBoob and Smuggars are using this as a stepping stone to get back into the wonderful world of far right right politics, maybe running a super pac or being consultants. I think they see the handwriting on the wall that they are going to be dumped by TCL, backup plan.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, this is interesting. Apparently, Mrs. Frothy Mix was a slutty-slut who lived with an abortionist 40 years her senior.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2 ... riend.html

Actually, I'm more peeved Mrs. Frothy Mix went to law school, but never practiced law.

Just. Wow. Mrs. Frothy Mix was a sugar baby... Wow.

Well, this is interesting. Apparently, Mrs. Frothy Mix was a slutty-slut who lived with an abortionist 40 years her senior.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2 ... riend.html

Actually, I'm more peeved Mrs. Frothy Mix went to law school, but never practiced law.

To be fair, it's not unheard of for people on both sides of aisle to go to law school and graduate but never end up practicing law. Did a little googling and apparently Chuck Schumer graduated Harvard Law and passed the NY bar but never practiced law.

Part of my issue with Santorum, the Duggars, and people like them is that they say they want "privacy" and they seem to want people to respect their rights. Yet when other people NOT like them want to have choices too, they just don't seem to get it. Why should we give them privacy when they flaunt their beliefs on TV and use the same media to get attention (yet don't allow it in their home). :roll:

Because their beliefs are right and ours aren't and if we just understood, it would all make sense!

On the debate tonight Santorum is talking about pathways to success, graduate HS get a job and become economically stabile before you marry and have children. That doesn't sound very QF. Yeah SODRT could be spun that way, but I do think some of us know better tan to expect SODRT to provide a student with an education that could be used in the work place.

I didn't hear Santorum, but I did hear Newt being a racist asshole.

I don't think I can handle this. The candidates are making me mad, the audience is appalling, and Rick Perry is my only comic relief left.

On the debate tonight Santorum is talking about pathways to success, graduate HS get a job and become economically stabile before you marry and have children. That doesn't sound very QF. Yeah SODRT could be spun that way, but I do think some of us know better tan to expect SODRT to provide a student with an education that could be used in the work place.

He's not QF; they're Catholic. Which means they're allowed to use the rhythm method. The only reason my mother ended up with 5 kids instead of 10.

OK, who's "speaking the truth??"

[ @ ]speakingthetruth Need pray for forgiveness for making fun of mentally handicapped children. #hypocrite #loser 2h

I didn't hear Santorum, but I did hear Newt being a racist asshole.

I don't think I can handle this. The candidates are making me mad, the audience is appalling, and Rick Perry is my only comic relief left.

Oh the audience. These guys are really appealing to their base. Newt was scoring big time, he's such a blimp. Doesn't any one remember his ethics violations?

OK, who's "speaking the truth??"

They think it's someone here too.

preacherswife84 speakingthetruth...you are from FreeJinger aren't you? If so, get out of here. 1h

And preacherswife84 sounds like a Godly woman. Not.

Ron Paul suggested using a golden rule in foreign policy (do unto others what you would have them do unto you) and the audience booed. Lovely Christian people.

I made a nice mug for the Santorum campaign, but alas I cannot afford to send one to every Duggar.

My brown liquid of choice this election year is gonna be rum.

I cant believe Santorum just raised his hand! Ya think smugs is gonna post pictures of TVs tonight or wait until tomorrow?

Wow... he posted one almost immediately...

c552775440b711e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

Guest Anonymous
Ron Paul suggested using a golden rule in foreign policy (do unto others what you would have them do unto you) and the audience booed. Lovely Christian people.

Unfortunately, the only rule they go by is "Do unto others as they would do unto you, but do it first".

Theres a video here:

http://www.kwch.com/videogallery/674655 ... k-Santorum

Where head Duggar states they prayed about who the get behind and they are endorsing him and that he thinks it helps other to know that "hey if the Duggars support him, he MUST be a pretty good guy".... SERIOUSLY Does he put THAT much value on his own opinions and choices !?!

Does he seriously think that because some people might watch the show regular, they are going to take his political advise!?

:shock:

I am horrified by santorum and his agenda. It scares me. It makes me wonder who they really are, putting on Barbie and Kendoll smile supporting a dictator who wants to set back a democratic country about 400 years. They are the my way or the highway kind of folks. I think we are really, really lucky that Jim Bob has NO rule in politics anymore. He has his own kingdom, he's ruling over 25 people right now, and it's not enough for him.

Archived