IGNORED

Duggars and R. Santorum/Duggars Throw Support (MERGED)

ladypuglover

During his speech, the Arkansas resident told voters that he had been ignored by Mitt Romney four years ago when asking him a question about abortion coverage in Massachusetts.

Oh noes, you poor, poor thing :violin:

I wonder how the other Fundies feel about this whole Duggars supporting an evil Catholic thing. I also wonder if Jim Boob has tried to convert him yet :lol:

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to ABC News, Michelle Duggar, the matriarch of the family, is recording robocalls for Santorum.

For the love of god, why?

According to ABC News, Michelle Duggar, the matriarch of the family, is recording robocalls for Santorum.

I'm so glad I don't answer phone calls from numbers I don't recognize.

championnwa Santorum/Duggar Family Photo 11h

d11e9a3835e311e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

OH MAN I just had a BAD thought... what if theres a Duggar/Santorum courtship and WEDDING!?!

OH MAN I just had a BAD thought... what if theres a Duggar/Santorum courtship and WEDDING!?!

The Duggars....marrying Catholics?

I'm scarred by the Jinger picture. #mom #canilevaethelightson

BTW, I'd love Miss Amy to explain HOW she managed to avoid having to 'murder' babies unless she is a virgin. If she has used any kind of contraception. Doesn't that make her pro choice? Something her 'family' is totally against?

I'm scarred by the Jinger picture. #mom #canilevaethelightson

BTW, I'd love Miss Amy to explain HOW she managed to avoid having to 'murder' babies unless she is a virgin. If she has used any kind of contraception. Doesn't that make her pro choice? Something her 'family' is totally against?

Amy reminds me of a girl from my old Catholic school, going around talking about no sex before marriage and abstinence... meanwhile she was known as the girl that gave the best blow*jobs in school... I always wondered why she had a new boyfriend every other week and the boys would faun over her...

I had a friend who went to church (Catholic) every week twice. She prayed before and after meals, bedtime. She lost her virginity when she was 14. She just confessed her 'sins' every week and thought everything was perfectly fine. IDK about others' sex life. But for the love of Papa Smurf stop acting like a saint is all you can do in the afternoons is (...) once you hit puberty.

Amy reminds me of a girl from my old Catholic school, going around talking about no sex before marriage and abstinence... meanwhile she was known as the girl that gave the best blow*jobs in school... I always wondered why she had a new boyfriend every other week and the boys would faun over her...

Yeah, there were several good Christian girls like that in my high school. As long as it was only oral sex, they were still virgins. :roll:

I heard other versions of virginity in my village. In the old days girls saved their hooollaaaa for their hb's but they enjoyed sex. I let you guys guess the rest of it.

I used to work with some guys from Pakistan and they would refer to some of the girls they knew there as "non-practicing virgins". I love that term.

I used to work with some guys from Pakistan and they would refer to some of the girls they knew there as "non-practicing virgins". I love that term.

Awesome. :D

A few years ago I read a news story about how some conservative christian girls were having anal sex instead of vaginal sex. They claimed that this preserved their virginity. :doh:

I've wondered that about dear Amy, too. I can't imagine her doing the horizontal cha cha and then fellowshipping with the Duggars. Maybe she goes through boyfriends BECAUSE she DOESN'T put out, and many of her would-be suitors think they can get a piece of her BECAUSE she's a wanna-be singer, someone who probably moves in the fast(er) lane than her squeaky-clean cousins.

Wouldn't you think JB would confer with Mom Deanna to clear if Amy indeed has/does have a sex life? I would think JB & J'Chelle would certainly not allow Amy to mingle with their precious, chaste children if that were the case?

"You're not going to find the perfect candidate unless it's Jesus Christ," Jim Duggar said on Monday. With the Christian messiah sitting this one out, Duggar endorsed his second choice: Rick Santorum.

Jesus Christ for President 2012!

admittedly stolen from Oh No They Didn't.

I've wondered that about dear Amy, too. I can't imagine her doing the horizontal cha cha and then fellowshipping with the Duggars. Maybe she goes through boyfriends BECAUSE she DOESN'T put out, and many of her would-be suitors think they can get a piece of her BECAUSE she's a wanna-be singer, someone who probably moves in the fast(er) lane than her squeaky-clean cousins.

Wouldn't you think JB would confer with Mom Deanna to clear if Amy indeed has/does have a sex life? I would think JB & J'Chelle would certainly not allow Amy to mingle with their precious, chaste children if that were the case?

I doubt it ever even comes up, honestly. Amy probably goes through the motions of "waiting until marriage" to keep Boob and Juterus happy, but does whatever the fuck she wants to do.

I bet she's given the J'slaves some information and they're smart enough not to broadcast it.

original.jpg

The weeping girl holding the doll with the matching frumper looks to be about 13 in this photo from '06. She's probably the perfect age for JD now.

original.jpg

The weeping girl holding the doll with the matching frumper looks to be about 13 in this photo from '06. She's probably the perfect age for JD now.

She must be crying because she has to wear a frumper. I would cry if I had to wear something so ugly.

Santorum is definitely not into the whole courting nonsense. His kids will be able to pick their own spouses and they won't have to be chaperoned on dates. They'll probably even have sex before marriage, just like Santorum likely did with his wife. I think it's very unlikely.

Oh wow.

Article says the Duggettes got supporters from "their church" to go to Iowa with them. Huh??? I thought they home churched. Another lie???

Archived