IGNORED

Franki ~ mommyofdaniel (funerals for 8&5 wk miscarriages)

Iamthatbean

http://mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/09/trappist-monks-are-incredible.html

"We also feel a social responsibility to hold this woman accountable when the proper time comes, and when our laws will allow for it. It just makes mathematical sense that abortion will one day be outlawed. If the majority of those who believe in abortion keep killing their kids, and those who are pro life keep having more and more children, it stands to reason that mathematically the Earth will be inhabited, at some point in time, by a majority of pro-life voters. Since the statute of limitations on murder never expires, that pretty much sets the stage for the involuntary manslaughter charge to be pursued as soon as the laws change to protect the unborn in our country. Involuntary manslaughter means, basically, that you did kill someone, but you didn't mean to do so. It is STILL a murder charge, though- a felony."

I got nothing on this one...

I didn't know that views on abortion were passed on genetically.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/06/graduation.html

I finished my defense stuff, on trauma- go figure! :-) Thanks for the help on that one! I graduate Wednesday June 16, 2011 as a Doctor of Psychology, Summa Cumme Laude.... or whatever is the highest honors thingy. Some scholar I am, hunh, Sweetie!? I don't even know my own titles.

edited to add this:

I guess that's pretty good for a gal who was told in the 4th grade by one of her teachers was that the best thing she could do with her life was drop out of school at 16, and get pregnant, and get on welfare. I respectfully disagree. And thank God every night for my wonderful Maw-Maw Lucille who taught me to believe in myself & never give up on my edutcation.

And this:

Joan who is just such a special friend- you were my teemmate, and grad assistant who showed me how to succeed in school

She is definitely mentally ill and possibly on the verge of being dangerous. Her whole "I wonder how SHE would feel if I shot her kid right in the HEAD!" post was frightening. I wonder if the woman who "murdered" her baby is aware of this blog.

She is definitely mentally ill and possibly on the verge of being dangerous. Her whole "I wonder how SHE would feel if I shot her kid right in the HEAD!" post was frightening. I wonder if the woman who "murdered" her baby is aware of this blog.

I was thinking the same thing.

Me too. I wish there was a way to warn her as she shouldn't be unaware that this lady is that crazy.

I wish there was a way too. The woman sounds like a ticking time bomb.

Wow. I wonder what her retort would be to someone who tried to explain that babies are born to mothers who are in severely stressful situations such as famine and war. Really hoping she's a fake....

This person does not just have issues or subscriptions, she has her own publishing empire.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

So if a heavy and late period means you lost a child and people should be nice to you always I should be living the dream. When I'm not on the Pill, my periods are always very heavy and irregular - usually late rather than early. And I'm now taking the Pill = lots of angel babies!

I'm even *more* special as I've had a very long dry spell with only a few months of sexy fun times so all of my angel babies were created by God alone! :roll:

I wish there was a way too. The woman sounds like a ticking time bomb.

I think she said something in one blog entry about how she's really angry that she can't send the woman another angry email because then it would count as harrassment. So I think the other woman might have some idea that she's nuts. I hope she realizes just how nuts she really is and is extra careful.

I feel so bad for that other woman, who didn't even do anything wrong.

Danny's Angel Brother, Stevy, was murdered in utero on 8-24-2011 and born dead into this world on 9-11-11. How apropo, September 11.
(From mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/05/losing-dannyour-story.html, near the end. Has a picture of a 7 week fetus, if that bothers anyone.)

She actually compared a heavy period to the mass murder of thousands of people.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

So if a heavy and late period means you lost a child and people should be nice to you always I should be living the dream. When I'm not on the Pill, my periods are always very heavy and irregular - usually late rather than early. And I'm now taking the Pill = lots of angel babies!

I'm even *more* special as I've had a very long dry spell with only a few months of sexy fun times so all of my angel babies were created by God alone! :roll:

She's not rational. This woman sounds very sick.

(From mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/05/losing-dannyour-story.html, near the end. Has a picture of a 7 week fetus, if that bothers anyone.)

She actually compared a heavy period to the mass murder of thousands of people.

Now I'm picturing a zygote holding a gigantic gun.

mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/07/how-i-was-treated-like-criminal-today.html

Okay, so she called the police and mentioned the baby's grave. They made a big deal about that, and she says (later) it's connected to the Casey Anthony case.

Well, apparently, in the United States of America, babyloss mothers are guilty of killing their children and MUST prove their innocence.

I don't think that's what was happening--it sounds more like the police were questioning if it was legal for her to bury her baby in the backyard--but that would actually be a consequence of the anti-abortion laws she is pushing for.

Also,

I posted this on facebook today in Grieving Mothers- a closed forum.

I may revise it later when I am not so mad.

Do you know what the password code was on facebook to make the post publish? PREGNANT O'NEILL!!!!!

Thank you, facebook, for that stupidity!!!!

Yikes! I have personally been in the depth of crayzee that multiple miscarriages can bring... I don't even understand this lady. I can't imagine that the polite email she quoted could bring about a miscarriage. And honestly? One cannot call it a miscarriage if not even a pee test confirms the pregnancy. I hope that conceiving and giving birth to a healthy infant will make her mind start functioning normally because I am really afraid for the person who "caused" the miscarriage of Stephen.

I think you're absolutely right - I was thinking chronic paranoid schizophrenia (poorly treated or untreated) or manic psychosis. The paranoia just emanates from the screen!

One cannot call it a miscarriage if not even a pee test confirms the pregnancy. I hope that conceiving and giving birth to a healthy infant will make her mind start functioning normally because I am really afraid for the person who "caused" the miscarriage of Stephen.

The urine test was negative but a blood test positive.

Edited to add quote from her blog about positive blood test:

But, I had a negative pregnancy test. I had a positive blood test. The pregnancy test was after the blood test and due to the labor day weekend, I didn't get the results for some time. The second one says I am not either. The urine test again says I am not. So, what happened. My doctor and I put our heads together to try and figure out how I could have been pregnant for only about 6-8 days.

So, if she thinks every visitor is there because they've lost a baby, she's going to wake up tomorrow thinking that there was a vast baby angel murdering spree!

So, if she thinks every visitor is there because they've lost a baby, she's going to wake up tomorrow thinking that there was a vast baby angel murdering spree!

:lol: I'm horrible, but I really laughed at that one.

mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/07/danny-flew-to-uganda-yesterday.html

How did a miscarriage fly to Uganda? WTF?

Maybe she randomly mails used tampons?

:lol: I'm horrible, but I really laughed at that one.

I know I'm going to hell but I also laughed. I laughed so hard that I woke the dogs and the husband who said I must still be on FJ. :oops:

Archived