IGNORED

Franki ~ mommyofdaniel (funerals for 8&5 wk miscarriages)

Iamthatbean

They were hitched in 2011, I think she may have gotten preggers before they married. Its hard to keep a timeline going because she does all this time travel in a single post. She move from LA to TX, sounds like he's from TX. She's part Cadda.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Long time lurker, first time poster. Registered earlier today in fact...because you guys will LOVE this one

Woman claims to have had funerals, complete with caskets for 8 and 5 week pregnancy losses. She further claims someone "murdered" her second son (a chemical pregnancy if anything) by calling her fat or something. The posts involve a lot of "I'm so hurt....look at me, I am grieving...why are people paying attention to other people who have had people die this year and not MEEEEE"

This woman came to my attention by posting about her son's "murder" on a blog of a friend of mine.

mommyofdanieldotblogspotdotcom/

Ouf... :whistle:

I will go look at that trainwrcek after I finish watching the hockey game that's for sure!! Are you sure she's for real and not joking??

Her profile does say she's a clinical psychologist. Thats shocking to me. I simply cannot believe that she's grounded enough to actually see patients...

Working on it. I found her age through her maiden(?) name. I don't think she's been married to her fella or lived in Texas for very long.

She's not licensed to practice as a psychologist in Texas, that much I can tell you. Maybe in the past, or other states she's lived in, but not now.

What's her first name? I found her husband but not her. There's a Lori Bertanzetti who is a social worker but she is in PA. The PA woman also writes saint books under her middle name, which is Eileen.

Her profile does say she's a clinical psychologist. Thats shocking to me. I simply cannot believe that she's grounded enough to actually see patients...

Could you imaging the seething rage that would be emanating from her if someone went to her because they had a living child die? There is no way she'd be effective.

Please, that woman is not a clinical psychologist. If she is then my name is Jayne Mansfield.

Oh, and her list of "soothing songs about lost"?? How unoriginal and boring these are. Urgh.

I can see from her list of awards and "accomplishments" that she was crazy even before she had the miscarriage.

National Junior Honor Society

Parish (County)Social Studies Fair Winner, School Social Studies Fair Winner, competed with 12th graders when in 4th grade

Its very normal to list accomplishments from when you were 9 in your 40s.

Could you imaging the seething rage that would be emanating from her if someone went to her, because they had a living child die? There is no way she'd be effective.

The way she wants to amend the constitution makes me think she works in the criminal justice system. She may deal with victims of murdered children etc, she'd actually be pretty good at that... relating and all... until she tells them her kids were the size of a period.

She says she quit being a Trauma Therapist because they have the highest rate of cancer.

LOLWUT?

I've been tempted to start a site called "shit i learnt on google" and post shit like that.

palm face!

I hope that the woman that she thinks "murdered" her baby knows how insane she is so she can watch her back.

We better hope she does doesnt track back to us and that she is isnt prego.

Where is the hubby? Is he riding the crazy train? Where are her friends/family?? I really hope if I ever went off the deep end this far that someone in my life would care enough about me to try and get me some help.

If she just married the older guy in 2011, then she must have been married before - wonder what the story is there.

I'm thinkin she wins the crazee award for 2011.

ETA I guess she wasn't married before, she was a "petite bridal model" lol

Where is the hubby? Is he riding the crazy train? Where are her friends/family?? I really hope if I ever went off the deep end this far that someone in my life would care enough about me to try and get me some help.

If she just married the older guy in 2011, then she must have been married before - wonder what the story is there.

Well, the fact that she's been playing bridal dress up doll for a decade before she got married doesnt speak very much to her sanity. I wonder if she would have been on the virgin show!

Ah! That confirms it! I found that same pic on another site, with none of the personal information attached, but didn't want to link to it unless I knew it was her for sure.

She didn't turn up currently licensed in Louisiana, either, FWIW.

And I feel rather odd for doing all this web-sleuthing about her, but good lord is she careless about sharing personal information online. She didn't make it difficult for me, that's for darned sure.

She says she got her husband to care about her second miscarriage because her due date ( the due date a due date calculate on the internet gave her) was May 18, Pope John Paul II's birthday

I just told Paul, "I know Baby Stevy doesn't seem as real to you. But, maybe he will now. Do you know what his due date was?"

(He is struggling to feel like he was real because he saw Danny, held him in the palm of his hand, and stroked his little arm and hand. With Stevy, it was different because it was a bloody mess of his body being ripped to pieces as he passed, so it was not the same visual, or therefore, the lack of a body to touch.)

He says to me as he is fumbling around with blankets and covers, busy getting ready for bed, "No, what is that?"

I reply to him, "Turn around please. I want to see your face when I tell you this!"

So, he stops what he is doing, and says to me, "What's that?"

I reply, "Stevy's due date would have been May 18. Do you know what May 18 is, Honey?"

He pauses, obviously looks like he is pondering the question and replies, "No, what's that?"

I smiled, looked at him straight in the eye, and said..............

DRUM ROLL, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......"It's the actual birthday of Karol Wojtyla!!!!!!!!!"

Oh how I LOVED him!!!!! One of the greatest Pope's EVER, and men ever to walk this Earth!!!

Paul laughs a gut busting laugh, smiles REAL big grinning from ear to ear, still laughing and chuckling and says, "WHOA, HO, HO!!!!! HOLY MOLY!!!!"

She knows the due date is just a rough estimate right? :?

ETA I guess she wasn't married before, she was a "petite bridal model" lol

On that pageant page from 2001, she said:

The "title" I hold dearest to my heart is that of being my husband's wife!

With that in mind, it looks like she was married before.

The Danny's story blog only has ONE follower.. Current post is about foods that cause ADHD (she apparently knows how to google and copy and paste). This makes me want to take a better look at MY therapist.

I still am confused on how the letter shown above is cyber bulling or a case for murder .. reading her rantings made MY blood pressure rise!

:shock: Wow..like Motormouth Maybelle said in the original Hairspray movie, "Oh Papa Tooney. We've got a looney!" That's all I can come up with the describe that woman.

All I can think of when I read "petite bridal model" is the episode of The Office when Angela is talking about being a children's bridal gown model and how she's not going to marry Andy until she can fit in her competition gown again....

and yes, this is what happens when you start fetishizing the fetii. Michelle Duggar is not far off from this lady.

Archived