IGNORED

Franki ~ mommyofdaniel (funerals for 8&5 wk miscarriages)

Iamthatbean

mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/

For the link impaired. You do NOT need to replace the '.' with 'dot' especially more than once. Simply removing the 'http://www.' is enough to break a link.

Good to know, sorry :)

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is also her blog: drherculesthegreatphd.blogspot.com/

It sounds like she has been through some serious trauma, if this is true: "In college a unknown man tried to kill me and I survived the attack."

Someone probably failed yield to a pedestrian in the sidewalk.

If we as babyloss mothers take this kind of treatment, it will continue to be the norm, instead of people asking us and speaking with us. After all, if Susan B. Anthony had not protested and demanded the right to vote, do you think we would be voting as women in this country? They were awfully ugly to her and tried every way possible to silence her and keep her in her place, including incarcerating her in jail. She persisted anyway. It is a long and winding road to both healing, and social change. Still, it happens one moment at a time, one boundary at a time.

What, I don't even.

FTR, I don't think it's implausible that a writer of her capacity got a PhD. For one thing, people don't write blogs the way they write professionally. The way I write here, for instance, is completely different stylistically, and does not match the grammar and sentence structure requirements for, the way I write for my profession. Also, I think you have to be able to write to a certain degree to complete a PhD or an MBA or a JD, but I don't think you have to be an excellent writer. And these days, you really don't have to be able to spell either.

Oh wow, her "angel cousins" were actually "aborted" babies that even her aunt didn't know about (her aunt was taking the pill). mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-angel-cousin-story.html

She decided her "angel brothers" were boys because of what she remembered her mother eating at the time. She retroactively named her mother's miscarriages. mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-angel-brothers-story.html

We put Danny in my toothbrush cup.

What?!?!

Also, her husband looks to be about 65.

Could that be part of their conception problem?

ETA: Pic resized, because no one should be subjected to that.

there is absolutely no way that she is a psychologist. Maybe she ordered one of those fake diplomas or something, but no way could a psychologist write so poorly. Psychologists actually have to go to school, and learn how to construct a sentence. And they would probably know that "Mittelschmerz" is not "middle schmurtz". And they would know that a poppy-seed sized blastocyte couldn't be "dismembered".

Anyways, I just finished my period and someone was mean to me on facebook last week, so I'm going to go burn some of my sanitary products and put it in a shoebox because I'm pretty sure it's a murdered baby.

What?!?!

Also, her husband looks to be about 65.

[photo snipped]

Could that be part of their conception problem?

I did a bit of Googlestalking. He's 61; she's 44. And therein, I believe, lies the problem. She doesn't need murderous fat, jealous, loser slags writing her nasty emails to miscarry; at 44 her body is likely saying, "Oh, honey, no."

I did a bit of Googlestalking. He's 61; she's 44. And therein, I believe, lies the problem. She doesn't need murderous fat, jealous, loser slags writing her nasty emails to miscarry; at 44 her body is likely saying, "Oh, honey, no."

Could you figure out if she's a legit therapist?

The writing doesn't phase me as much as the fact that she is flat out fucking insane, yet claims to be a psychologist. Shouldn't she be able to spot the insanity before diving in? Shouldn't she know better? I am horrified that someone with trauma could end up with her as their support. What the hell does she say to help them? She can't help herself, how could she possibly help anyone else?

She had a casket for a 5th-week miscarriage? The embryo's maybe 1/4" long, if that. And even an 8th-week embryo is only about 3/4" long. How did she even find them, amid the mess? (No, I really don't want to know.) And how did she know for sure they were boys? Because at that early stage of development, there's no way of knowing.

This is just so bizarre. She's a therapist, so she knows all the right diagnoses and terminology, but rather than use her knowledge to heal herself she's using it to stay perpetually traumatized and grief-stricken--not to mention constantly victimized by other people (such as the woman who handed her the baby clothes).

Her complete self-absorption is just stunning. In her mind, the whole world revolves around her and her losses, and she's furious that nobody else has noticed.

Yes, miscarrying a wanted pregnancy is heartbreaking, but getting angry because sympathy was being shown to a woman who just lost her adult son (and her granddaughter who was now fatherless), without also acknowledging the blogger's two very early miscarriages? That's just insane. There are no words to describe how fucked up that is.

And on top of that, she takes it on herself to remind "insensitive" others that she's the grief-stricken mother of two sons! And how cruel it is of them to console the mother who lost her grown son without also acknowledging her losses! Or to dare to hand her a donation of baby clothes! The sad thing is, in doing that she's simply going to offend and alienate the very people who could help her through her pain--if she was willing to work through it.

I'm not even going to touch the alleged "murder" of the 5-week embryo. I've got enough crazy-cooties on me as it is. A couple of martinis, I am certain, will be needed to wash them away.

she left a link on where to get the mini coffins. - she also mentions in one of the posts that she is educated and she knows exactly HOW the diets work and anyone can contact her for help in that area.

Guest Anonymous
I'm speechless. I mean, wow, I hope this is a parody or she needs help. Maybe she's a narcissist?

She goes on and freaking on about how she is the smartest, best, most intuitive person ever, and how everyone from her friends to her professors tell her so constantly.

I think she's writing the blog as she sees herself/wishes she was - I think she only has a passing acquaintance with reality.

She sounds like she had a nervous breakdown. When she was in college, a man beat her over the head with a crow bar. The miscarriages could have been the icing on the cake to put her over the edge from all the trauma she had in her life. I doubt she's a psychologist. She writes like Jessica/Latisha. Unless like someone else said, she's so loopy that it has affected her writing.

She believes that being mean to a woman who has miscarried should be made a criminal offense whether you know of it or not. Punishment for being mean to a pregnant woman who has miscarried, whether you know it or not should be more severe.

she left a link on where to get the mini coffins. - she also mentions in one of the posts that she is educated and she knows exactly HOW the diets work and anyone can contact her for help in that area.

Um... she knows that the sex of the baby is determined by the father, right? So... how does her diet have anything to do with anything?

Hey people I think we should be REALLY NICE TO HER because if we snark on her then we are DEFINITELY murdering her unborn bay-beeez and we will have to answer to ST. PETER at the gates of Heaven, and even though Pope John Paul II forgave his attempted assassin, he did it when the assassin was in PRISON WHERE HE BELONGED, and if she has another period, she won't be able to forgive us because we are not in prison we will have MURDERED another baby boy.

004.JPG

And apparently Danny may have had a twin sister:

I had this made VERY early on when we were not sure if Danny was a singlet or a twin. Based up on my hormones levels, they are still not sure and it could have been either way. If there was a twin, I lost her early on. Originally, I felt like there was, and that I might have lost one even before the ultrasound. That one we will never know until we get to Heaven. But, I could NOT stand the thought of not naming an angel of ours, so we went ahead and named this child of ours.

mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/p/grief-book-list.html

So, what about the twin? Doesn't she count? Ala Mama Duggar, is she the mother of 2 or 3?

Could you figure out if she's a legit therapist?

Working on it. I found her age through her maiden(?) name. I don't think she's been married to her fella or lived in Texas for very long.

She's not licensed to practice as a psychologist in Texas, that much I can tell you. Maybe in the past, or other states she's lived in, but not now.

Um... she knows that the sex of the baby is determined by the father, right? So... how does her diet have anything to do with anything?

Who needs science when she has all kinds of proof. :|

Working on it. I found her age through her maiden(?) name. I don't think she's been married to her fella or lived in Texas for very long.

She's not licensed to practice as a psychologist in Texas, that much I can tell you. Maybe in the past, or other states she's lived in, but not now.

It looks like they've only been trying to conceive for under a year, so I'd believe that.

Long-time lurker here! This woman is so insane that she brought me out of lurkdom. I've been reading through the archives on this woman's blog and I found the post where she talks more specifically about the email that caused her baby to be "murdered." The email wasn't even mean. This woman is nuts.

mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-sons-name-is-daniel-and-id-thank-you.html

Or in LA, her home state under maiden or married name.

I believe she is a fairly recently married woman. She mentioned somewhere she actually first met her husband 20 years ago and wishes they'd gotten together then so that by now they'd have a household full of kids.

Here's the link where she posts the letter that was just so mean:

mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-sons-name-is-daniel-and-id-thank-you.html

Its impossible to read, but I copied and pasted out what she was was the vicious, murdering letter:

I think it is great that you find a way to live your life unplugged except for the one facebook page you run.

However, I manage 26 facebook pages for huge companies like Estee Lauder and Clinique

who get posts on a regular basis that I monitor. I run the ecommerce for 10 websites, including Shoedazzle.com. I have 4 clients overseas I m)ust skype with regularly and NO I will not spend $9.95 a minute to call Japan on a landline.

I understand your concern, however, I live a very balanced life. I have the time to listen to a book a day, workout 2 x a day,

pick my daughter up and drop her off everyday at school,

attend classes, spend an hour a day with my (spouse gender deleted) who is deployed, and eat all of my meals with my kids every day,

all because I am PLUGGED IN. I have twice the life of anyone else I know.

I am very sensitive when someone tells me how I should spend my time when they have no idea what I am able to do for my family BECAUSE of the way I spend my time.

I mean no offense, but it sure came across as judgmental of you and (our friend's name ommitted) to say I should get off my phone and laptop. My job can't be done in any other way.

And then this was the second email:

As chairperson of Keep _________ County Beautiful and an elected member of the Alternative Energy Council for Keep America Beautiful I understand where you are coming from, however, there are certain jobs where you will not be able to cut back your online usage, like mine.

However, I make many alterations to my lifestyle that allow me to fall in under the impact the average person has. A houshold that watches TV daily uses 2 x the electricty than a person utilizing their cell phone.

A person who runs outside rather than use a treadmill does the same.

And as someone who drives less than 20 miles a WEEK on average because I work from home, my effect is considerably lower than the average American. Add to that my composting and running the weekly Mixed Paper Recycling. Program in my county and I know my impact on our planet is considerably lower than the average person who never goes online but doesn't use green products, compost, or recycle. Trust me my life is probably the most balanced you will find.

I love you, and a comment about how I spend my time wouldn't change that. I just don't think people realize all I am able to do all because I created my own company out of thin air. Not that long ago when my daughter sick I couldn't pay for her meds if I didn't work but if I worked I couldn't take care of her. So instead of lettting the government take care of us I created my own business. And now my life is as near to what I envisioned as I will probably ever get. I'm lucky and grateful to have the job I have.

Gotta run...coffee with a friend, then back to work, then packing backpacks for hungry kids so ________ Food Bank can pick them up tonight. See--social, work, community service...all while I listen to an audiobook about Moral Leadership.

Not one hour gets wasted in my life. Trust me I understand that we get only so many in our whole existence, so each of us better prioritize and balance. Love you!

Maybe she thinks the diet will only let Y sperm survive? I'd like to know what her boy diet is because all the about pages says about a boy diet is the food to avoid.

http://pregnancy.about.com/od/boyorgirl ... seaboy.htm

Archived