IGNORED

Franki ~ mommyofdaniel (funerals for 8&5 wk miscarriages)

Iamthatbean

I think thats the first husband not the current one.

No, that's the current husband. Daniel's last name was Bertanzetti and on her page she say's she the wife of Paul. Her first husband was Mike someone.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She is oficially unfriended from our facebook account and I am about to go and hide someone's posts that likes to go hang out with her. Considering unfriending them, too.

On a positive note, our business is doing well. Thank you, Lord, for that

Oh, well that will teach her for "murdering" your baby!

The craziest part is that the woman never actually insulted her. Here is what the woman said:

I understand your concern, however, I live a very balanced life. I have the time to listen to a book a day, workout 2 x a day

And here is Crazy trying to explain why that was an attack against her:

A slight at my weight gain from my depression of us losing and burying our son, Daniel which I mentioned in a private email only 1 week ago. Support, acknowledgement, encouragement...anything from them regarding the weight gain was nonexistant. I was ignored

Then apparently the woman mentioned her child:

pick my daughter up and drop her off everyday at school,

And from that one line Crazy decided that the woman was invalidating her pain over the miscarriage:

SOOO glad you get to do this. I get to weed my son's grave AND polish his headstone EVERYDAY!!! I wish I could get the picture out of my head of you picking up your LIVE child from school every day as smiles, happiness, and love abound for you as the tears stream down my face so rapidly that I can not see Danny's little heartshaped headstone. I will pray for you- A LOT because when you die, and want to get into Heaven, you will be held accountible for this and yes, you will have to look into my eyes and explain this to both God and me. I hope He has mercy on you is all I can think right now

The woman in the email never even said anything mean to her. Someone needs to pull Crazy aside and say, "Everything in life is not about you. Eerything everyone says is NOT ABOUT YOU."

I'm so confused. According to these two posts: mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/07/police-sagapart-ii.html and mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/09/stephen.html she thinks the police believe she had something to do with the Casey Anthony case? Delusions of grandeur...

I'm so confused. According to these two posts: mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/07/police-sagapart-ii.html and mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/09/stephen.html she thinks the police believe she had something to do with the Casey Anthony case? Delusions of grandeur...

Yes it is always about her.

Are we sure this isn't all just some elaborate joke? This really puts it over the edge.

I hope it's a joke

She says

' NOTHING in this world is more traumatic than having your dead baby fall out of you right into the toilet, AND being all alone while this was happening. '

Right. Tell that to my workmate's niece whose husband murdered her 2 and 4 year old children and her father.

mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/08/dannys-butterfly-sand-name.html

She wants to name her aunt's periods (which were actually abortions because her aunt "took the easy way out" by taking the pill) and have someone write those names in the sand.

so earlier this week a woman who was at Danny's funeral and therefore knows her pain handed her babyclothes which restarted all her feeling again. Something about the way she handed them to her flesh on flesh??? She mentions Paul was not with her because he was at the pharmacy getting pills to kill her pain? What is she talking about what pain? Mental pills I'm hoping?

She is quite a bit of crazy isn't she? I love how everything big or small has some huge, crazy attachment to something bigger, or more desperate like;

Now my problem is that Dallas has had a 3 month drought going on. Our lakes and resevoirs are getting DANGEROUSLY close to not having enough drinking water. My Father-In-Law is STILL in the hospital recovering from renal failure due to a severe case of dehydration due to the drought and his elderly frail state.

How does a drought, in modern America effect some guy, who could turn on a tap and drink a glass of water? Heat issues sure, but drought made him dehydrate? Nuts on so many levels.

mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/07/danny-flew-to-uganda-yesterday.html

How did a miscarriage fly to Uganda? WTF?

She got a hit on her blog from Uganda. She also thinks that every time she gets a hit from a different country it means someone else who lost a baby is visiting.

Edit: Example:

Picked up the Ivory Coast today. That is nice to have readers from there, although I am so very sorry you are here under the circumstances you are. My deepest sympathies for you and your family.

If you put PP, Zsuzsu, the Pearls, and Taryn in a blender, the resulting Crazy Soup would still be billions of times weaker than this crazy. She is literally the most insane person I've ever encountered online.

The explanations she gives for why that email was cruel is where she really takes the crazy to a whole new level. In the blog entry she responds to each sentence of the email and explains just why it was so nasty and cruel. It was the most entertaining - and disturbing - thing I've ever read.

Okay, I finally read that entry. And all I can do in the face of that kind of vicious batshittery is quote Flavor Flav: "Wooooooooooowwww."

My brain, it has done broke from all the crazy. I think only massive amounts of booze and cookies can save it, now.

This blog post is very telling.

mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/07/what-not-to-say-to-babyloss-parents-or.html

9.) You should be over this by now! Or I thought you would be over that by now. Maybe you need to see a psychiatrist! Some people actually might, or a counselor, therapist, nurse practitioner, etc. BUT therapy does not work when someone else wants the person to go get "fixed", it works when the person decides themselves that they would like to seek that avenue. And that is not always the call to make. Please leave that decision to the professionals, so unless you are a trained medical doctor, nurse, therapist or health pro that works in the field with bereaved parents, please just leave that one alone....It's not worth damaging your relationship over. It is also called taking someone else's inventory. Those in Alcoholics Anonymous that I have worked with use this a lot. It's a way of keeping their own behavior in check and saying, I need to keep my nose in my OWN business, and help another along the way. Helping of this kind, especially to a bereaved parent is rarely, if ever, received well. The healing will take place on their time and not yours. Quite frankly, if you also become that crass with a babyloss parent, they just might actually tell you that you can put a sock in that mouth of yours. After hearing enough of these, it is frustrating, and at some point, for self preservation, they will tell others to stop with the insensitive comments.

Sounds like everyone is fed up with her rantings.

I can see from her list of awards and "accomplishments" that she was crazy even before she had the miscarriage.

She lists awards from as far back as fourth grade, but not the universities she would have had to attend to become a "licensed therapist"?

(FWIW, in my state, there's no legal definition of "psychologist" or "therapist," according to my sister, an LCSW [licensed clinical social worker] whose clients have mental health and substance abuse problems. It chaps her @$$ that anyone who feels like it can hang up a shingle and become a "counselor" here.)

Gosh, I just realized that I must have hundreds and hundreds of angel babies, like her aunt does, since I was on pill for so many years and sexually active so often. Also, I wonder how she feels about IUDs, as that may increase the numbers.

I cannot believe I buried all those angel babies (aka tampons) in the trash without tiny body bags and mini coffins!

Not only is this woman crazy, but she also has no clue how BC works.

somewhere in here, she says she cremated several of her pads...

Well, she just needs Sidney Poitier to set her straight!

Not only is this woman crazy, but she also has no clue how BC works.

Not to mention that her aunt probably was telling her that she was passing huge clots and having horrible cramps BEFORE she went on the pill to help regulate her period and get rid of them. Not while she was on the pill.

http://mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/ ... dible.html

"We also feel a social responsibility to hold this woman accountable when the proper time comes, and when our laws will allow for it. It just makes mathematical sense that abortion will one day be outlawed. If the majority of those who believe in abortion keep killing their kids, and those who are pro life keep having more and more children, it stands to reason that mathematically the Earth will be inhabited, at some point in time, by a majority of pro-life voters. Since the statute of limitations on murder never expires, that pretty much sets the stage for the involuntary manslaughter charge to be pursued as soon as the laws change to protect the unborn in our country. Involuntary manslaughter means, basically, that you did kill someone, but you didn't mean to do so. It is STILL a murder charge, though- a felony."

I got nothing on this one...

Ummm ok so she's waiting for the abortion laws to change so that she can charge the facebook lady with murder? Oh my.....

Archived