IGNORED

Franki ~ mommyofdaniel (funerals for 8&5 wk miscarriages)

Iamthatbean

Wow, she's so crazy she got me to stop lurking!

I knew she was really crazy when she said that the drive from Dallas to Houston was scenic and full of rolling hills. :lol: It's the flattest, most barren drive I've ever made.

Um, that's not because you're small honey. That's some nice denial you've got going on.

Yeah, it has nothing to do with sanitation or anything.

WTF?!?

I really feel for this woman. What little I know about pregnancy (I'm a nurse but babies are NOT my thing) makes me think that she has some issues with hormone production. That could explain why she had a negative pee test and a positive blood test. That said, if she came into the ER and told me these stories, I'd be calling for a psych consult.

Um...how does being a "trauma counselor" teach you how to make tiny body bags?

Also, I could manage to sew a 2-inch square pillowcase, myself - no trauma counseling experience necessary!

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh FML, how insensitive. I would have pronounced it like Hermione from Harry Potter.

Yea, I think it's Granger, like in Harry Potter; I've never heard of the last name "Grahnzer" or whatever.

Yea, I think it's Granger, like in Harry Potter; I've never heard of the last name "Grahnzer" or whatever.

Wanna bet she calls Target "Tarzhay?" lol

I don't even know what to say.

I am joining you in shared speechlessness.

Really, a trauma counselor? This woman should not be allowed within 100-feet of anyone who is grieving from any sort of trauma. I am glad she quit, but obviously she still shows the crazy to unsuspecting people.

She lost her job due to her health earlier this year according to this post: mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-anniversary-to-my-sweet-husband.html

Edit: sorry, I keep forgetting to break the link. I don't want to murder her next baby by leading her here.

How keeping up appearances of her. :roll:

:lol:

I guess it doesn't occur to her that, instead of making people think of Farley or Hermione, she now sounds like she's grungy! :lol:

Why is dead Steve less mentioned than Danny ? Is he her Caleb?

He's her 'rainbow baby' or something, though I'm unsure what that means. Also, she doesn't blame herself for his death, as opposed to Danny's, because Steve was murdered via FB by some lady who called her fat but is AKSHUALLY fat herself and is jealous of her PhD in Crazy Nonsense.

I was gonna cut and paste this post, its the reasons she miscarried with Danny. But its far too long. Here's the broken link,

mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-11-30T21:38:00-06:00&max-results=7

and just a sample of the crazy

5.) Stayed away from the neighbor with dementia.

6.) Part of me feels like I should say stay home and let the cops handle the Father-In-Law with dementia when he went missing, but in reality, I know that couldn't happen. There are too many predators out in the world who want to take advantage of elderly, and sometimes hurt them. What hurts my heart is that he went missing, and I took off after him, and it hurt the baby who already wasn't doing well. I started bleeding that day because my heart rate and blood pressure went up way to high from the stress. Still, in my heart I have an incredible amount of guilt and remorse! I feel like I chose between my Father-In-Law and baby, and didn't protect my baby, and now he is dead. ...

An especially crazy post, even for her, all about Stevy's murderer and how wonderful and humble she is in comparison: mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/09/trappist-monks-are-incredible.html

I will never understand for the life of me, why a grown woman would antagonize another woman up to the point of the death of her unborn child. Even if she claims to have not known I was pregnant, she was told we were trying to conceive. That should have been enough to keep her unruly, selfish behavior in check.

"if she claims" How would this woman possibly know that she was talking to someone who was maybe a few days pregnant? And apparently if someone is having sex you should never ever say anything that could possibly raise their blood pressure.

I would not do something to kill a child- ANY child, but PARTICULARLY one the size of a poppy seed!!!

This is awful. So murdering a 10-year-old isn't as bad as miscarrying an embryo?

I am sorry that her behavior is the way it is. BUT, I remind myself that is also a CHOICE! No more, no more, no more! When I think of her image as she killed our son, I say to myself what a nun taught us in grade school, "Satan, get back in Hell where you belong!" It really DOES work! You should try it sometime.

Stephen died at the hands of this evil woman. My children will forever grieve from the evil in her heart and perpetuated on the littlest and most defenseless of all in our society. My grandchildren will also grieve from the evil she perpetuated on our family. They will miss their Angel Uncle Steve, and my great grandchildren will also grieve the loss of their Great-Uncle Steve. The research and statistics say that it takes at LEAST 3 generations to recovery from family dysfunction, and tragedy, including trauma perpetuated by another. Not only was my son murdered, but I will have to watch multi-generations of my family suffer emotionally at her hands.

It blows my mind that she actually thinks this woman should be in prison.

3 to 1 that she finds out about us and threatens us with the interwebz lawyers for harassment, libel, slander and for murdering her unborn triplets (of which she'll be aware after realizing she went through THREE TIMES as many tampons as usual)

What odd will you give me on this one if I add "Felt the egg divide twice" and "felt all three implant"?

she is a certified Health Educator so she can help mourning parents determine what the sex of thier baby was. She lists fees and also give those mourning parents a link to how they can get a picture of what the baby would of looked like if they know the gender.

I saved what I could of feminine hygiene products that would contain some of his remains for us to burn. That was all we could do. I needed something to "bury" as opposed to feeling like I flushed my son's remains down the toilet, but in this case he was all dismembered. Thank you for that Mrs. Murderer
mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/09/flowers-football-or-what.html

I just don't understand why she thinks the embryo was dismembered. How would that be possible, considering its size?

On the plus side, I think we now actually have a real example of having a funeral for a tampon.

I seriously hope this woman doesn't acutally manage to get pregnant and have a real baby... gawd help that child!!

There's another post where she links to an article that says ibuprofin also causes miscarriage, even if you take if before you concieve.

In her name gallery she lists the first boy with the female version of the name and a girl's middle name picked out, which leads me to believe she did at one time think she was having twins?

Correct.

In her name gallery she lists the first boy with the female version of the name and a girl's middle name picked out, which leads me to believe she did at one time think she was having twins?

Yes, she thought there might be twins based on a high blood hormone level or some such thing:

I had this made VERY early on when we were not sure if Danny was a singlet or a twin. Based up on my hormones levels, they are still not sure and it could have been either way. If there was a twin, I lost her early on. Originally, I felt like there was, and that I might have lost one even before the ultrasound. That one we will never know until we get to Heaven. But, I could NOT stand the thought of not naming an angel of ours, so we went ahead and named this child of ours.

For some reason I think female embryos are less speshul than male ones. When her 5 to 8 day pregnancy ended she was sure it was a boy, thus named Steve.

mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/09/flowers-football-or-what.html

I just don't understand why she thinks the embryo was dismembered. How would that be possible, considering its size?

On the plus side, I think we now actually have a real example of having a funeral for a tampon.

:lol: I'm beginning to think drinking anything while reading on here is a bad idea. I either wind up spitting it out (my poor keyboard) or inhaling it.

Unless there are 2 Paul Bertanzetti's in TX her Dh is a Republican who was running for office and lost:

texastribune.org/directory/paul-bertanzetti/

Eh - so the second "baby" Stephen "died" at 8 days after conception? What the hell was in the casket?

A tampon?

Archived