IGNORED

Josh's Instagram

chiccy

The need to show off about how he's "connected" politically has apparently prevented him from using any common sense.

The photo is still there, and sadly, no comments calling him out on his stupidity.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The need to show off about how he's "connected" politically has apparently prevented him from using any common sense.

The photo is still there, and sadly, no comments calling him out on his stupidity.

because most of his followers are probably just as stupid as he is.. (or even more.. since they are following him!)

If this doesn't end Josh's tweets/instagram nothing will. I'm kind of sad. It's the end of a douchy era. Goodbye Josh.To quote your tweets, OH YEAH!

ETA: This also puts FJ on the Duggars radar/crosshairs.

600-koolaid.jpg

If this doesn't end Josh's tweets/instagram nothing will. I'm kind of sad. It's the end of a douchy era. Goodbye Josh.To quote your tweets, OH YEAH!

ETA: This also puts FJ on the Duggars radar/crosshairs.

600-koolaid.jpg

Where did that come from? I'm blocked from Smuggar's twitter, so I assume that's where someone posted it?

IT;s just a random koolaid man cake from the interwebs. Non-duggar related.

OH YEAH!

Finally, someone called him on his stupidity:

imjoshwalsh You just compromised the SS 1h

marmalade, I'm blocked from Josh's twitter too, but I can still read his tweets. I'm just not allowed to follow him. If you search josh duggar, you can read all of the stupidity.

I'm blocked from Josh's twitter too, but I can still read his tweets. I'm just not allowed to follow him. If you search josh duggar, you can read all of the stupidity.

I did that, and below his twitter id was tweets containing his name. The first tweet listed:

Patricia Costello †@TrishaCos

Josh duggar is the biggest knob

One can only hope Josh frequently checks to see if anyone tweets about him.

266200cc659911e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

I'm not sure if this is famewhoring on their part (promoting their shitty ratings) or just a misguided thought that people give a flying fuck about them. Sure, their "fans" would love to come meet them, but I dont think that the fact that the duggars are voting for Rick will change anyone's mind (except away from him). If youre as conservative as they are he's youre only option...

I wrote to Discovery to express my disappointment in their choice to endorse Santorum by allowing the use of their TLC logo in his campaign material. They have not responded, but they did say it can take 5 days. We'll see if I hear anything.

I wrote to Discovery to express my disappointment in their choice to endorse Santorum by allowing the use of their TLC logo in his campaign material. They have not responded, but they did say it can take 5 days. We'll see if I hear anything.

Brilliant! We should all play stupid and do the same!

Dollars to doughnuts JB owns the right to those images and TLC can't legally control their use.

JB is smart that way.

Dollars to doughnuts JB owns the right to those images and TLC can't legally control their use.

JB is smart that way.

He might own the pictures, but he doesn't own the TLC logo.

I did that, and below his twitter id was tweets containing his name. The first tweet listed:

One can only hope Josh frequently checks to see if anyone tweets about him.

I thought I was blocked last week after the Olympia Snowe comment, but he just deleted it. What finally got him was my birthday wish that he doesn't eat too much. :angelic-halo:

Fess up...who posted that he'd compromised SS security over on instagram?

I actually think that's one of his "buddies". When you click on his name, there are photos of the "other" Josh- the one with the beard and shaggy hair. Not sure if the poster is a third Josh- it seems to be a popular name in their circles.

How did Joshie find out that was the SS pin? And yes, I hope this gets him into loads of trouble or at least lots of public humiliation.

I believe that Santorum now has Secret Service protection. Josh may have the pin because he does have access to Santorum. Saying that it's POTUS access is wishful thinking.

The pin pic is still up along with these gems:

a6623648667f11e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

I dont see Michelle but Famy made her way to the center. Is that Josiah holding Michael?

Joy is wearing some kick ass boots!

1571519c670f11e1989612313815112c_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Dashboard of a fleet truck... 13min

He does know that Bellsouth doesnt exist anymore... right???

1571519c670f11e1989612313815112c_6.jpg

He does know that Bellsouth doesnt exist anymore... right???

We are talking about Joshie, a beacon of Michelle's SOTDRT. You'd think Jim Bob and Michelle would see what a disaster Josh turned out to be and allow their other children to go to college (non-College Minus)/private/public school. But I guess ignorance is bliss in their case.

He downloaded that pic and didn't bother to remove the pic of the SS pin, even though two people pointed out to him that he needed to for security reasons. What an idiot. I hope he is kicked off the "Santourin Express" and "forced" to go back home and actually work.

He is such a joke.

oh really? Josh is politically savvy???? really?

The dipwad responses on the pin pic are hysterical. Someone actually thinks they made those pins for the Duggars to get special access? Check out the group pic. Nary a pin (or plaid sport coat) to be seen.

Dumbass.

I believe the actual owner of the "all access close enough to see whats frothy" pass belongs to this guy and not any member of the moron Duggar family

smugs.png

But let the leg humpers believe as they will. Even Santorum wouldnt be dumb enough to allow Josh access to the inner sanctum of a presidential campaign. Lets hope (because we dont want anyone hurt, ever) that they were smart enough to change the pin and keep everyone safe.

Archived