IGNORED

Josh's Instagram

chiccy

Romney won the Republican straw pole in Boregonia today. Obama got 1% of the vote. That kinda sounds good but only 400 Rs showed up :lol:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if Michelle flipped her sh*t when she realized she and Boob were sharing the center of the picture with J & A.

I am not even kidding, when I mentioned going to Ted's I almost added in Braum's--and ofc, he's there. In this case, I don't blame him.

ETA: Yes, it's on the ID's and all over the place. They read "Oklahoma: Native America"

Well Josh stepped in it deep shit. Just identified the secret service campaign pin. What a stupid motherfucker. I do hope the SS gets wind of this. Its not a freekin' joke.

Dumbshit. Someone with the ability to screencap should get a pic before he gets wind of what he stepped in and send it to Frothy's campaign manager, stat.

Dumbshit. Someone with the ability to screencap should get a pic before he gets wind of what he stepped in and send it to Frothy's campaign manager, stat.

I useless at screen caps :oops:

23lh8px.png

Screencapped and tweeted to Biundo. Don't know if he'll see it or not.

I'm a political moron. How will this get him in trouble?

He's putting the SS in danger. Candidates know what the pins are for each campaign, schmucks like Buttnugget aren't supposed to, no less post them on the internets so every antigovernment wingnut knows what they are.

it looks like the entire clan is with them....minus Jana so probably she stayed behind with Josie I didn't see Josie either. Someone commented on Josh's pic that they missed them at church but at least Jana was there.

Why are they still campaigning for him? He lost like 4-5 states in a row. I hope they don`t come to Wisconsin.

Santorum is dropping in the polls fast(DH checks the polls all day). The only state he has a clear lead in is Wisconsin. Smuggar was bragging of Santorum "surging" there.

266200cc659911e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

And why are they using a pic that doesnt include all the kids?

Yeah, I only count 18. I can never tell the kids apart, can anyone tell who's missing?

Also, that picture has a really weird vibe to it (mostly with the older daughters holding younger siblings) It almost looks like the J'slave holding a baby to the left of Smugger is his second polygamous wife and baby, and the J'slave holding a baby to the right of Jimbob is his second polygamous wife and baby. Or that there are a few teen moms in the picture. Way to spread family value, Duggars.

ETA: The older boy and girl on each end look like they could be a couple as well.

I see 19. Are you including Josh in your count? The only Duggar missing is Michael. (Unless you include Grandma Duggar.)

I see 19. Are you including Josh in your count? The only Duggar missing is Michael. (Unless you include Grandma Duggar.)

Ha! You're right. I totally forgot to count Josh (you wouldn't think I'd miss him, as much as he's still a manchild) Thanks.

Wow, just when I think Josh can't be a bigger idiot, he tops himself. Posting the "all access" pass is a major security breach that could actually endanger Santorum.

How did Joshie find out that was the SS pin? And yes, I hope this gets him into loads of trouble or at least lots of public humiliation.

Well, geez, if the guys around Santorum are wearing the pin and doing certain things, it seems like it would be easy to figure out what the pin means. It can't be that hard. My guess is that it's an easy identifier for certain reasons, but it's not a secret. The secret stuff is what we don't know about and couldn't figure out. The pins are an obvious decoy that they nonetheless use for what good they are, is my guess.

The pin pic is still up along with these gems:

a6623648667f11e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

I dont see Michelle but Famy made her way to the center. Is that Josiah holding Michael?

AAAAAAnd it wouldnt be Joshie's instagram without a nutritious midnight snack!

1e978758667b11e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

[ @ ] raywiggins28 Best place to eat in Oklahoma!! 9h

[ @ ] mprime6 Argh run, run away! Go get another one of this salad's u had the other day! 8h

[ @ ] joshduggar Braum's has a great chicken salad! 7h

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/calori ... ad-3990683

11 grams of fat, 17 g protein, 1564 mg Sodium...

23lh8px.png

I cannot believe he was stupid enough to put that on the internet. Have you thought about tweeting it to the Secret Service too? I bet they'd be really happy to see it.

23lh8px.png

Send to TMZ?

I 'd send the SS a note about that pin. It may or may not be legal to post (didn't the agent let him take it?), but was still kind of a dickish thing to do. Josh, you are not someone special because you were around a SS agent. Millions of people are every year. You have no future in politics. Enjoy your life scratchin' out a living on the car lot.

Send to TMZ?

Send it to anyone who would take the story and run with it....I have no idea how to tweet the secret service or I'd do it.

Maybe now they'll get kicked off the campaign. AssNugget needs to learn the meaning of the word "consequences"

Archived