IGNORED

Josh's Instagram

chiccy

I looked at the cake and could only see a poorly drawn uterus with some mangled fallopian tubes :shock:

Luckily I had my senses about me and clicked on the link. Jolly good idea. I also like the fact that it was made from tube meat :lol:

but the grocery store didn't have any leaner meat in chubs

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I looked at the cake and could only see a poorly drawn uterus with some mangled fallopian tubes

Yeah, like Josh would have a cake with lady parts! Let alone a cake with an empty uterus. :lol:

In the most recent picture on his webstagram site Jana looks so adorable.

Damn.. sometimes it makes me so incredible sad that her future is only about breeding and homekeeping.

In the most recent picture on his webstagram site Jana looks so adorable.

And Anna does not look pregnant.

In Italy I was always served grissini at restaurants, even if I ordered pasta or pizza.

And Anna does not look pregnant.

yes, you are right.

Why haven't they updated their website since their son has been born?

because Smuggar is probably one of the laziest guys on the planet.

HOLY heart attack Batman!

<>

Oh and Famy blocked me on Twitter. :roll:

Don't worry y'all! Diane from the 19kids and Counting Page thinks that Josh's eating habits and weight gain or normal and that he is perfectly healthy!

Lauren-Just for a comparison here, my husband has been overweight for 25 years and he's 47 years old. He was slim when I met him in the late 80's and as soon as he graduated from college, he started gaining more weight. After we got married, he put on even more. This is VERY normal, although it's not healthy, but it happens. He skyrocketed up to 222lbs and is only 5' 7 inches. He was told twice in a week by two different doctors, that for the sake of his health and his family, that he needs to lose weight and he's lost 10 pounds. Wanting to lose weight and actually losing weight, are two different things. If Josh were to watch his caloric intake on a daily basis, he could easily lose weight quickly. I was worried about my husband, because he was developing health problems from being obese. Josh, is not obese. He could pretty much eat whatever he wants, as long as he tracks his daily calories. Woman gain weight faster than men, but we lose it at a much slower rate. What I want to know is, why is it so bad if they eat out a lot? When you live below the poverty level for many years, and then you come into money, however it's done, wouldn't you splurge a bit and enjoy life? I would, but not to the extremes. I don't think there's a thing wrong with them eating out. Josh is very young, and telling a man to "wake up and get healthy" is the last thing you tell a man, because they have to want to do it, or be told by a medical professional that they need to lose. Anna may not even be all that concerned about Josh's weight, because again, he's not that overweight. Jim Bob has put on weight as well, but neither of them are obese. If Josh weighed 300lbs that would be a different story, but I highly doubt that he does. There are people that eat out every day, and it's not a big deal. They can still buy used and save the difference, but if they have the means to eat out and they want to, I say let them.

It looks like they were the only ones phone banking for frothy today.

I did see the dig at FJ with the tea bottle photo. What a fucking buttnugget.

Oh and yea I'd love for diane to come over and pay us a visit 8-)

Why does he have the one picture with Entering "Native America" written beside it? What am I missing? Because I don't get it at all.

I looked at the cake and could only see a poorly drawn uterus with some mangled fallopian tubes :shock:

That's what I thought it was, too.

Why does he have the one picture with Entering "Native America" written beside it? What am I missing? Because I don't get it at all.

Must be SOTDRT at its best. :whistle:

The state tag of Oklahoma has the phrase "Native America" on it, because so many Natives either lived there or were relocated there. He probably thinks it's their state motto or nickname or some shit. The state motto is "Labor conquers all." and the state nickname is "The Sooner State", just sayin'.

Yeah, I thought it was a reference to the Trail of Tears, and relocated Native Americans. Is Josh educated to know enough about that history? He probably thinks it was the work of liberals, or something.

Josh doesn't seem the type to care about Native Americans, so I couldn't figure out what he meant. Makes sense now. Or as much sense as Joshie makes.

WTF is this shit? A "good youth group activity?" Really? What does this accomplish?

0967b6ae664011e180d51231380fcd7e_6.jpg

Oh, and Famy is in OK with them...

I can't help but think that saying:

"getting take-out for lunch... and a good ole sweet tea!"

is a FU, Internet! post, maybe aimed at us?

I'm waaaay behind, but...

McAlister's is "known" for their sweet tea. They serve 32 oz cups standard.

It's marked as being the "Venesian Inn" "A touch of Italy in the Ozarks." *gag* I guess that is a misspelling of "Venetian"? (The jokes write themselves.)

thevenesianinn.com/

Venesian Inn is a Tontitown institution and has been there since 1947. Tontitown was founded by wine-making Italians.

eta riffle

Venesian Inn is a Tontitown institution and has been there since 1947. Tontitown was founded by wine-making Italians.

eta riffle

Well, dayum. Looks like they filled the place up. And probably got tipped with those "$100" tracts. :roll:

I thought I saw Famy on the side of the road in that one pic. TLC must be taping and bitch needs a new faux Gucci bag.

Famy is there in all her glory. I wonder if she sang the national anthem at the opening or some bullshit.

7da2e8c6665f11e180c9123138016265_6.jpg

She has brilliant posts like this one:

df481e52665f11e1abb01231381b65e3_6.jpg

[ @ ]amyduggarHe has the courage 1h

309e48ec666211e1b9f1123138140926_6.jpg

Doesnt look like smugs has a very good seat!

266200cc659911e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

I'm not sure if this is famewhoring on their part (promoting their shitty ratings) or just a misguided thought that people give a flying fuck about them. Sure, their "fans" would love to come meet them, but I dont think that the fact that the duggars are voting for Rick will change anyone's mind (except away from him). If youre as conservative as they are he's youre only option...

And why are they using a pic that doesnt include all the kids?

That's the composite pic Scott Enlow did for them in 2010, so the only kid missing would be Mikey.

At any rate, even if the Duggars are headlining, it's pretty much preaching to Frothy's choir. I doubt any of these people were going to vote for Mitty. Of course, Frothy is waiting for Newtie to drop out so he can take those extra tea party votes.

And I hope he does so Obama can crush him in November. Frothy would have to suffer a very moderate running mate and given the treatment I got from Smuggar when I suggested Olympia Snowe was retiring because of the rampant partisanship in politics, I think a lot of tea party types would stay home if Mitt or someone like him was the running mate (just as tea partiers stayed home rather than vote for McCain, despite Palin, in '08).

When you go into Oklahoma there's a sign that says something like "You are now entering Native America."

Archived