IGNORED

Famy has memorial service pictures up *spoilers*

tkr322

Well, they typically think there are angels everywhere. I was taught that everyone has an angel to protect them, and God sends extra angels for hard or dangerous times. It creeped me out to think about my angel watching me go to the bathroom.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She believes there are literal angels standing around her home.

Thanks! I figured that was probably the case, but I thought I'd better make sure. I'll never understand the Duggars. Heck, it took me until my late teens to even realize that people still believed in angels at all, let alone that they thought angels came down and started flying around on earth.

I have to back off from FB. I made the mistake of posting on a friend's discussion about this, and wow. So many responses about how beautiful the memorial service is, how brave that they allowed TLC to film it and share their grief to help parents everywhere, etc. :angry-banghead: Oh the irony. These are the same people that are atheists and live lifestyles the Duggars would scorn in a heartbeat.

From Famy's FB

Deborah Headley I did a search for Jubilee Duggar and got a link to a site called "Free Jinger" which seems to be to make fun of the Duggar's and other's like them. Someone on Amy's friends list posted them there and all the posters were being very cruel.

From Famy's FB

OMG, you can't make this stuff up. I'm not a grammar prescriptivist, but even I can barely tolerate that random apostrophes! Here's a hint to Deborah: if you don't want people to snark on you, don't make it so easy and tempting for us!

Thanks! I figured that was probably the case, but I thought I'd better make sure. I'll never understand the Duggars. Heck, it took me until my late teens to even realize that people still believed in angels at all, let alone that they thought angels came down and started flying around on earth.

Does this remind anyone else of that Louis Theroux special where he goes to the born again megachurch/televangelist thing and lady keeps telling him,"Angels on your body"? For some reason I thought of that and laughed so hard.

I can't view Famy's page as we are no longer "friends". Please do keep the rest of us informed. I hate to miss a good Amy fuckup.

Does this remind anyone else of that Louis Theroux special where he goes to the born again megachurch/televangelist thing and lady keeps telling him,"Angels on your body"? For some reason I thought of that and laughed so hard.

I've never seen that, but it sounds like I really need to check out those Louis Theroux specials. Did that woman believe that angels were touching someone's body? Do fundies believe that angels can literally touch people? I thought they were supposed to be invisible and incorporeal, like spirits or ghosts. I didn't know that they were supposed to be able to physically interact with human beings.

Because Amy has been such a paragon good judgement previously!

If she continues to conceive and then miscarry, I wonder how long it will take before the Today Show stops having them come on for "special announcements"? I mean, it's "fun" to hear that they are expecting; it's not so much fun to hear they are expecting when you know it's just going to be another miscarriage...

I've never seen that, but it sounds like I really need to check out those Louis Theroux specials. Did that woman believe that angels were touching someone's body? Do fundies believe that angels can literally touch people? I thought they were supposed to be invisible and incorporeal, like spirits or ghosts. I didn't know that they were supposed to be able to physically interact with human beings.

Yes she did. She literally believed that spirits/angels would surround her body, car, whatever was needed to protect her. It was hilarious. What made it worse was that she was full of bad Texas stereotypes (gigantic hair, teased with too much hairspray, tons of makeup and really long fake nails).

Isn't it just a fan page? This is what we're talking about, right? http://www.facebook.com/pages/Amy-Dugga ... 9462807207

The stupid, it burns.

Sarah Elizabeth

Amy, I hope you didn't get in trouble for releasing those pictures without JimBob and Michelle's consent. Please pass on my condolences.

Like · · 7 hours ago ·

Diane Stadtherr The photos were stolen from Amy's Twitter account and are being used for Fan page of the Duggar Family now. They are all over the site.

7 hours ago · Like.

Kelly Wright ‎^ No.

7 hours ago · Like.

Diane Stadtherr The photos were leaked, a tabloid said they got them from a fan site after they were taken from Amy's twitter account!

They did not say what fan site, Just that the photos were first leaked on a fan sites, and then they went viral!

7 hours ago · Like.

Sarah Elizabeth No Diane, I saw them myself earlier on Amy's Facebook. Then they were taken from there and put on fansites. Amy was the first person to post them.

7 hours ago · Like · 4.

Kelly Wright The tabloid most likely got them from freejinger.org which is.... definitely not a fan site.

7 hours ago · Like.

Sarah Elizabeth Kelly, possibly. Or they could have just got them from Amy's FB before she deleted them.

7 hours ago · Like · 1.

Diane Stadtherr This is what I was told happened. I don't know for sure if it's 100% correct.

6 hours ago · Like.

Diane Stadtherr The issue at hand is, that these photos should not be in anyone's possession other than Jim Bob and Michelle. It shows a huge lack of moral character to post them, and zero respect for the family.

6 hours ago · Like · 1.

Diane Stadtherr There is a Duggar fan site on FB that has them plastered on the front and they don't have permission to be using them. It's wrong.

6 hours ago · Like.

Kelly Wright Why did Amy post them then?

6 hours ago · Like · 2.

Diane Stadtherr Kelly-There aren't any photos on that site you mentioned, at least not that I saw.

6 hours ago · Like.

Debbie Christensen The tabloid I read said they got them from a fan site, after that fan took them from Amy's twitter account! It has gone viral, and that fan site did not help by posting those photos! They did not have permission to take those photos from Amy's twitter.

6 hours ago · Like.

Kelly Wright They were not posted on twitter originally. TMZ was wrong about that.

6 hours ago · Like · 1.

Diane Stadtherr How do you know all of this information Kelly?

6 hours ago · Like.

Kelly Wright I'm honestly surprised you don't, the Duggars seem to be your main interest.

6 hours ago · Like · 1.

Sarah Elizabeth http://www.facebook.com/​photo.php?fbid=277927815707​1&set=a.2208997140402.1299​38.1111650198&type=3&theat​er the link they were posted on about 12 hours ago. It did take you to the photo's on Amy's page, however they have now been removed.

6 hours ago · Like · 1.

Mary Rose Amy posted them.....I saw them and her message. She has to answer to that. I would never do that to my family.

6 hours ago · Like · 6.

Debbie Christensen Yes Amy did remove them from her Twitter Account!

6 hours ago · Like · 1.

Diane Stadtherr Sarah-What is that link too? I tried to open it, but I may be blocked from it. These photos should have NEVER been released to anyone. They should have been kept under lock and key by Jim Bob and Michelle. To have them at the memorial is one thing, but now they are all over the internet and people are livid, and the remarks towards Jim Bob and Michelle are UGLY! They have opened up a HUGE can of worms here.

6 hours ago · Like.

Diane Stadtherr ‎@Kelly-No actually the Duggars are NOT my main interest. My main interest is God and my family. How dare you sit in judgement of someone you know nothing about. I am a fan of the Duggars. I don't eat, sleep, live and breath them, like some people do. I have a family to think about, my own! You have a lot of nerve!

6 hours ago · Like · 1.

Stephanie Walker The link WAS to the photo album on Amy's page that showed all of the photos that were allegedly "leaked." As soon as people showed their utter disgust at it - she deleted the album. Or someone told her to...

5 hours ago · Like · 2.

Diane Stadtherr ‎@Kelly-Amy probably posted them, because she wasn't thinking straight and wasn't thinking that someone would get a hold of them and spread them like wildfire all over the internet. She should have never posted them in the first place. They should have stayed at the memorial service and NOT left that church.

5 hours ago · Like · 1.

Stephanie Walker ‎@deb - yes she did! But once you put something on the net - it never goes away! She should have never made those photos public. Never should have posted them here or on Twitter. It is trashy, tacky and disrespectful to her family.

5 hours ago · Like · 2.

Debbie Christensen ‎@Stephanie, I agree!

5 hours ago · Like.

Diane Stadtherr Those are everywhere now. Jim Bob and Michelle should have never allowed them to leave the memorial service. Yes, you have photos of your loved one displayed during a funeral or a memorial, but that's as far as it should have gone. People are sickened that these photos were leaked and the comments about the family are worse than ever.

5 hours ago · Like · 1.

Debbie Christensen And the fan site did take them down, but may put them back at the request of fans and a administrator who see nothing wrong with posting them, They feel you don't need the Duggar's permission to post them!

5 hours ago · Like.

Diane Stadtherr Yes, you do need the Duggar's permission. It's THEIR child that is all over the place now. It's morally wrong!

5 hours ago · Like.

Debbie Christensen The fan site just promised to never put them back up, out of respect for the Duggar Family.

4 hours ago · Like.

Sarah Elizabeth ‎@ Dianne, the link I gave you was the original link to the photos on Amy's page which she uploaded. A few hours after she posted them they were removed, I presume by Amy.

3 hours ago · Like.

Sarah Elizabeth ‎@ Diane, permission or not, Amy put them out into the public domain where they should never have been put. When something is in the public domain permission is pointless because they will never go away. Someone somewhere will always have a copy. That's the trouble with living in the public eye, everything you do is out there.

3 hours ago · Like · 1.

Deborah Headley I did a search for Jubilee Duggar and got a link to a site called "Free Jinger" which seems to be to make fun of the Duggar's and other's like them. Someone on Amy's friends list posted them there and all the posters were being very cruel.

23 minutes ago · Like.

Juanita Poetker Unrau well, I hope this is a lesson to us all. Moral of the story, be very careful how you share pics on your Facebooks and Twitters. There IS a way to protect your tweets, and there are also privacy settings on Facebook. We can't do anything to reverse it now, so let's not try to find them,(I need to stay away from those sites too!) and continue to support this family in prayer

7 minutes ago · Like.

She believes there are literal angels standing around her home.

I agree that it is likely literal. I totally grew up believing that there were angels and demons floating all around doing battle that controlled every mundane detail of life here on earth.

I agree that it is likely literal. I totally grew up believing that there were angels and demons floating all around doing battle that controlled every mundane detail of life here on earth.

So did I. Sure did a number on my head when I was a kid.

For someone who is only interested in god and family that Diane is all over the interwebnets.

You got that right! A google search of her name reveals she comments in all sorts of places.

Oh give me a break. Did they REALLY think they could have those pics at the service in that HUGE CHURCH with professional photography around and NO ONE would leak them? REALLY?

:roll:

OMG, you can't make this stuff up. I'm not a grammar prescriptivist, but even I can barely tolerate that random apostrophes! Here's a hint to Deborah: if you don't want people to snark on you, don't make it so easy and tempting for us!

Deborah Headley leaked the photos to FJ. Admit it Deborah, it was all you. We know the truth and because we control the internetz we also control the truth. Dont lie and hope that Famy wont defriend you... it was all you. And "cruel" is the best you can do? Meh... guess its better than "mean!"

lol, do we have any resident lawyers? Did I do anything "illegal"? I didn't think TMZ would pick this sh*t up, I will admit I am slightly nervous.

And no, sadly I am not Deborah. Although maybe I should claim to be so I can pass the buck to her ;)

So did I. Sure did a number on my head when I was a kid.

Thanks for saying that, actually. Til this came up, I had sort of thought in the back of my head that it was sort of cute, albeit totally absurd, that people would believe in literal angels. But picturing what that could do to a child who doesn't know any better than to believe everything he/she's told has totally reversed my opinion. Messing with a kid's head like that is not at all cute!

lol, do we have any resident lawyers? Did I do anything "illegal"? I didn't think TMZ would pick this sh*t up, I will admit I am slightly nervous.

And no, sadly I am not Deborah. Although maybe I should claim to be so I can pass the buck to her ;)

I'm no lawyer, but it's totes legal. You didn't hack into someone's computer, you found them in a public location and posted them to another public location. It's not like we invented them or something. These people just don't get the internet.

Archived