IGNORED

Famy has memorial service pictures up *spoilers*

tkr322

Okay, I see that now - it is just a frame. Good thing too I guess, an open casket would've been horrific. Thanks for making my nightmares tonight a little less ghoulish!

You're welcome!

The inappropriate smiles are ghoulish enough.

Although, I think the smiles are pretty good proof that this went way past their real feelings about the sad event of a miscarriage. It's all about the show, and using this as an anti-choice event.

I really did feel bad for Michelle, just because a miscarriage is such an awful thing to go through.

But I think she and JB have created a kind of hell on earth for their children, and putting them through this circus is even more unforgivable than most of what they do.

I only hope that the younger children only remember it vaguely as yet another public event.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thoughtful, can you zoom in on the hands held in the shape of a heart? I'm afraid of whats in the center.

I was wondering about the same thing.

This circus around a public internment of a fetus is political as many have mentioned. I cannot help but think what kind of a spectacle it would have been if both Jvagina and the fetus both died. I guess then we would be subjected to yet another season of Jboob coping as a 'single' parent.

They could've done a better job setting up the grave. I mean a wooden board and a pulled back mat. Really? I've burred cats with nicer graves.

I'm glad Josh took that pic of the 'real' JB&M.

edited for clarity

Both JB and J'chelle have a serious "You're about to get your ass whooped" look on their faces.

JB does. Michelle just looks rough. :(

I think this is the first time I've ever wanted to comfort Michelle. Damn. There's actually something scarier in seeing her that way, scarier than the fake baby voice.

Does it bother anyone else that "Just burried my lil sis" has about as much emotion to it as "Just had a ham sandwich"? If you want us to believe that this is about more than just publicity, try a little bit of tact...hell, pretend you can empathize... I hope he was a little kinder when Anna miscarried...

Yep. It reminds me of facebook statuses like "Just got back from the zoo!" or something similar.

OOok... if she had this late a miscarriage, what they had to pick through to get the pieces of the fetus out would just be.... oh man.

Oh gross.

I wonder who got that lovely job. :shock:

Jill is my guess. They probably had a whole pad thing set up for her to go on so they wouldnt risk losing a little piece they could use.

As for Joshie... His comment is somewhere along the "I just took a massive shit" spectrum rather than the "I had a sandwich" end. He'd be really excited about the sandwich.

OOok... if she had this late a miscarriage, what they had to pick through to get the pieces of the fetus out would just be.... oh man.

Oh gross.

I wonder who got that lovely job. :shock:

In the mortuary business we used crazy glue for some repairs.

Does it bother anyone else that "Just burried my lil sis" has about as much emotion to it as "Just had a ham sandwich"? If you want us to believe that this is about more than just publicity, try a little bit of tact...hell, pretend you can empathize... I hope he was a little kinder when Anna miscarried...

The exclamation point makes it so much worse.

"Just buried my lil sis!"

It's as if we're supposed to reply "Kewl!"

Maybe they are smiling because they saved money on the casket by using a shoebox that a pair of flip flops came in.

Disclaimer: I'm not a cold hearted person, nor do I make jokes at people's heartbreak. But they had it coming. They don't cherish children as much as they preach when they are smiling and posing for the camera right after a loss of life. They make me sick. My children would think I lost my mind if I suggested that we all smile and take pictures at a memorial service for a miscarried baby.

A cardboard box? Really? Well, at least they didn't try and shove it in an empty soda can.

But really? The Duggars just made their grieving process more ridiculous than the "Grief Counseling" episode of The Office which I didn't actually think was possible.

Michelle actually looks distressed in the Instagram pic. And she's pulling a sad-looking Hannie close- it makes me feel for her despite the creepy group shot in the megachurch.

I have zero experience with pregnancy/miscarriage/childbirth and realize losing a wanted baby is awful. However, I don't understand having such a large memorial service for a baby who wasn't even halfway through its gestation. Am I heartless?

I thought the same thing when I read that caption for that picture! Especially followed by the "God is good!" I know that's the fundie thing to do, but it just seems odd.

And to who asked about seeing the rest of his pictures: http://web.stagram.com/n/championnwa

As for Joshie... His comment is somewhere along the "I just took a massive shit" spectrum rather than the "I had a sandwich" end. He'd be really excited about the sandwich.

Yup. He's not very brotherly to the kids that are under 15 or so AT ALL. I doubt this hole thing phased him much, as long as he get a paycheck and someone to spoon chickenetti into his mouth every night.

Famy's FB is still up for me. Only thing missing is she took down those photos. She still has some up of the program handed out and one of her and her parents at the service.

I have no doubt they wanted this baby... Gotta keep the show going afterall. Since they couldn't produce a live baby this time, they turned it into political ammunition. Lemons to lemonade.

Josh really doesn't give a rats ass about anyone but himself-hence the emotionless caption on the pic. Anna would be wise to take note of this.

He probably asked everyone to gather around and sing an impromptu Amazing Grace so he wouldn't appear to be quite as douchey as he really is.

Famy's FB is still up for me. Only thing missing is she took down those photos. She still has some up of the program handed out and one of her and her parents at the service.

Can you post the one of her and her fam here? I dont think I've seen that one. But again, WHY ARE YOU TAKING PICTURES WITH YOU AND YOUR PARENTS AT A FUNERAL??? This isnt fucking disneyland. You arent in front of the whitehouse! You want to remember the good times when they buried the little pieces of a fetus?

Looks like Jana and Jill are the only really upset people in the Instagram photo. Jana looks like she is wiping tears away and is holding Jill's hand. Poor girl.

This whole disgusting charade has been, well, disgusting. I feel bad for those kids- especially if any of the older girls were made to help Michelle with the miscarriage.

Looks like Jana and Jill are the only really upset people in the Instagram photo. Jana looks like she is wiping tears away and is holding Jill's hand. Poor girl.

This whole disgusting charade has been, well, disgusting. I feel bad for those kids- especially if any of the older girls were made to help Michelle with the miscarriage.

I'm guessing that the girls are carrying a lot of guilt for the miscarriage. They dont have access to google or any real education. They dont know the statistics were disgusting and that baby had very little chance of being born alive All they know is that they were supposed to monitor her, check the heartbeat etc... and she died. They probably feel that this is their fault and IF ONLY they had listened harder or sooner or later or upside down they would have heard something that would have warned them.

Fuck you Michelle and Jim Bob for putting your kids through this, always in front of the camera, for your own pride and glory.

I thought the same thing when I read that caption for that picture! Especially followed by the "God is good!" I know that's the fundie thing to do, but it just seems odd.

And to who asked about seeing the rest of his pictures: http://web.stagram.com/n/championnwa

Thanks AmericanRose for the link.

I flipped through some of Josh's pictures. They are quite revealing of his beliefs.

JB and Michelle appear to be wearing the same outfits at the funeral as they did at the Today Show announcement of the #20 pregnancy.

Thanks AmericanRose for the link.

I flipped through some of Josh's pictures. They are quite revealing of his beliefs.

JB and Michelle appear to be wearing the same outfits at the funeral as they did at the Today Show announcement of the #20 pregnancy.

Michelle is definitely wearing the same dress/blue shirt. Ugh.

She's nuckin' futs.

Finally! A picture where even the famewhore isn't grinning moronically.

There is something almost comical about the absurdity of this picture. The huge family gathered around the tiny hole in the ground. They're just out to prove that they really are a freak show, I guess. No disrespect to anybody who has ever grieved for a miscarriage with a funeral. What I find so freakish is that they actually choose to post these pictures online.

Archived