IGNORED

Famy has memorial service pictures up *spoilers*

tkr322

And.. why would she add: 'you're beautiful'? That's really mean of her. Kust mean, mean, mean, mean, mean. It must suck to be jinger. She has one horrible mispronounced name, bad bone structure and a sister who is a dollface and gets most of the attention.

Huh, that's funny, I've never thought of Jinger as being unattractive. Does anyone else besides me and donks's son think she's not bad looking?

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Jinger is cute. She may not be "beautiful" like Jessa, but I definitely think she is cute. If she straightened her hair and stopped with the crunchy perms, she would be cuter.

And.. why would she add: 'you're beautiful'? That's really mean of her. Kust mean, mean, mean, mean, mean. It must suck to be jinger. She has one horrible mispronounced name, bad bone structure and a sister who is a dollface and gets most of the attention.

Jinger is burdened with bad bones and a sibling that may eclipse her in the good looks dept.

Actually my son thinks she's hot. He thought she and Jessa were twins. He called them "those hot Jesus freak twins" or something like that.

My husband thought she was the only pretty one in the recent Q&A which was his first time to watch Duggar anything. He loved her expressive eyes. I had to remind him that she was UNDERAGE. LOL

Lol my son is 19, she's in the right range for him now I guess. He's partial to 'gothish' girls, not full-blown goth, but gothish.

I think Jinger is super cute. Not model-gorgeous like Jessa or All-American-pretty like Jana and Jill, but she is a very attractive girl and, well, cute.

eta: I have always been cute, as opposed to beautiful, and my sisters are beautiful. I feel her pain!

I think Jinger is beautiful. Her bone structure is fine, her face is just a different shape than the other girls'. Would you want them to all look identical? That would not be interesting.

I happen to like the Duggar girls' perms (yeah, I know I'll be outvoted).

We discussed what that pic is. No one could enlarge it enough to determine if was actually the fetus. IMO it probably was the fetus. Boob and The Mullet couldn't let all this attention go to waste. It is built-in propaganda.

I wondered the same thing. If it is the fetus, perhaps the photo was actually photoshopped, with hands and fetus photographed separately and then put together with photoshop. I sure hope so.

Actually my son thinks she's hot. He thought she and Jessa were twins. He called them "those hot Jesus freak twins" or something like that.

My teen thinks she is hot too and wouldn't mind defrauding her as he is only a few weeks older than her. He even watches the show sometimes with me just so he can see her snarky old self.

Archived