IGNORED

Famy has memorial service pictures up *spoilers*

tkr322

And all I can say is :roll::shock:

Spoiler

384447_2779272116920_1111650198_3132734_1821250844_n.jpg

Spoiler

386424_2779267996817_1111650198_3132730_847499923_n.jpg

Also 2 more pictures further down on page 1.

ETA: The last one doesn't bother me, I see this a lot amongst people who lose their babies. I'm sure it's touching to have a picture of your child's hands or feet to remember them by. Like I said before, I've had 2 miscarriages myself.

The first one seems ridiculous to me. They're all smiling around a casket?! Also, this looks like a mega church from the other pictures and like it was a huge ordeal. Again... I would never EVER do this if I lost a child at that gestation. I would want privacy and time to grieve, not whore myself out.

/end rant

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taking pictures at a funeral is just weird, imo. I know it's done sometimes when a public person dies (like a policeman or politician or soldier), but I'm not sure I'd want photos of a loved one's funeral...those are not fun events, and seeing pics of people crying and whatnot.

Strange.

How bizarre, except in Duggar-world. Why are they smiling for the camera? Why would they even pose for pictures during a memorial service? And please tell me those tiny feet are not the actual feet of the 2 cm long pre-baby?

Seriously, those two parents are majorly effed up; and they're passing it along to the kids. Something ain't right in their heads to turn this into a photo op.

OMG. Is that a picture of the fetus below the shoebox? And the black and white photo...I'm sorry, it's just really really creepy to display photos of a dead fetus. I can understand it for a stillborn, but not a miscarriage.

/icked out forever

ay dios mio :shock:

the picture of the feet and the picture of the hearts in the shape of a heart with the little feet in it were just...something. Not so much that they were taken, but that they were put on display like that.

Those can't possibly be Jubilee's feet, can they? A 4 oz, 6 cm fetus wouldn't have feet that size I don't think. And what about the hands in the shape of a heart, is that really Jubilee being held?

Bizarre and just so strange.

Another question that just came to mind, presuming the shoebox is the casket--it looks it's open. Or am I completely wrong on that?

That family.... is nuts. All I can say. Am I the only one who thinks Chellie looks a little demented it the first one?

There were a couple other pictures, too. And yes, that is the actual fetus. Should I post them?

Also, is it okay that I'm posting these? I don't know the rules.

Smiling.

Michelle still not holding one of her children.

Michelle in bright blue, not black.

I hate to ask -- which is the casket? The box the one girl's peering into? the black and white with pink insides?

What is the pair of hands holding in the photo on the floor? TELL me it's not the body!!!

....awful awful awful people. It's like looking at National Geographics in the old days with photos of people who'd mutilated themselves. I cannot identify with these midwestern, caucasian, nominally christian people any more than I could with the NG subjects.

Smiling.

Michelle still not holding one of her children.

Michelle in bright blue, not black.

I hate to ask -- which is the casket? The box the one girl's peering into? the black and white with pink insides?

What is the pair of hands holding in the photo on the floor? TELL me it's not the body!!!

....awful awful awful people. It's like looking at National Geographics in the old days with photos of people who'd mutilated themselves. I cannot identify with these midwestern, caucasian, nominally christian people any more than I could with the NG subjects.

I am wondering ALL of this, too.

Also, why is Jill wearing white?

Taking pictures at a funeral is just weird, imo. I know it's done sometimes when a public person dies (like a policeman or politician or soldier), but I'm not sure I'd want photos of a loved one's funeral...those are not fun events, and seeing pics of people crying and whatnot.

Strange.

A lot of my family's pictures are taken centered around funerals. Not at the actual service, mind, but at the meal after or in the day before. Most of my family only traveled to see each other when someone died or when someone married. I think it's rather morbid that the only picture I have of myself and my great grandfather is in the church parking lot of my great grandmother's funeral.... but that's what it is.

PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE! Make sure you get my good side! WE NEED PRIVACY AT THIS SAD TIME! We need to milk this for every ounce of publicity we can get! WE ARE GRIEVING! Thank God something happened to keep the show going!WE RESPECT ALL LIFE! If it takes pictures of our dead fetus to get in the news, then by golly, that's what we'll do!

:angry-screaming: :puke-front:

There were a couple other pictures, too. And yes, that is the actual fetus. Should I post them?

Also, is it okay that I'm posting these? I don't know the rules.

If you're going to, can you post em under a spoiler tag? they might be triggering to some folks. (not me but I'm thinking others may have emotional memories from miscarriages and such)

Why are they all SMILING. I'm seriously, REALLY creeped out now.

Oh, and the shoebox is likely for people to leave money/cards as they "pay respect" to the dead. I've seen it at a lot of funerals lately. They put a gawdy shoebox right there next to the casket.

Sweet jebuzzz....

There are NO WORDS for how crazy this is. OMFG. What *($)#&*((@*&*(ing FAMEWHORES!!!!!!!!!

:angry-screaming:

Anyone know which church this is? It looks quite grand and large. So much for quiet, private grieving.

And Michelle doesn't own even one simple black dress or blouse? CheapBob couldn't spring for one for this occasion?

The more I think of this, the more angry I become. How dare they use this sad event in another desperate bid to remain in the public eye?

Honestly, I think I am most annoyed with Famy. She is whoring herself out on FB with status updates like "Give us peace Lord, which passes all understanding. RIP Jubilee Shalom Duggar" and people are writing condolences on her wall. Uh...it's her fetus cousin, I don't really get how she could be upset at all over this. I am completely dumbfounded that she would be such an AW. Then again, it is Famy.

I just keep relating this back to my miscarriage. I didn't want anyone but very close family to know and honestly, didn't want any attention over it. I wanted my husband and I to grieve alone.

I am in just complete shock that anyone would whore themselves out this much. This honestly shows their true colors.

It appears the shoebox IS the casket and yes it also appears open :?

The thought that this might be the case sickens me. I had really tacky thoughts too like "couldn't you find something less disrespectful than a cardboard box for your baby?" I feel terrible that I thought that. I'm going straight to hell.

Cousin Amy posted pics on her Facebook account. It looks like they just couldn't let things go without pictures of the fetus's hand and feet.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2779278157071&set=a.2208997140402.129938.1111650198&type=3&theater

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2779267996817&set=a.2208997140402.129938.1111650198&type=3&permPage=1

Archived