IGNORED

Famy has memorial service pictures up *spoilers*

tkr322

No great loss there. What a loon. I don't understand these die-hard duggar apologists.

All of the Duggar apologists I know in real life are really crappy parents. I think they identify with the Duggars because they've also had other people point out what crappy parents they are. An example, my cousin defends them a lot. This cousin is such a horrible Mother that her parents (who normally act like everything she does is perfect) have had to step in and tell her "the way you're raising your kids is unacceptable." My cousin is basically like Michelle Duggar but instead of the older girls, she has a team of nannies and babysitters who do EVERYTHING. She gives birth to them and nurses them for a few months and then she's done, just like Michelle. So it doesn't shock me at all when she defends Michelle.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, just because the fetus was measuring 16 weeks doesn't necessarily mean that it died at 16 weeks. It may have been measuring small because of the potential genetic abnormality that caused it to die in the first place, or it was just a smaller than average baby. It's also possible that Michelle originally thought she was 19 weeks, but wasn't really. Doctors have been known to change gestational ages and due dates based on fetal development and other factors.

I always thought it was weird that they would let her go home to miscarry naturally knowing that the fetus had already been dead for 3 weeks, so maybe that wasn't really the case. Doesn't mean that you're not right about the publicity stunt, I'm just sayin 8-)

Another blog poster that I follow recently had a miscarriage. She went in for at 13 weeks for a normal check-up and they did an ultrasound. It was there that they found that the baby was measuring at 8 weeks but still alive (heart was still beating). It wasn't until a week or so later that the miscarriage occurred. I think this is what happened in Michelle's situation. The baby stopped developing, eventually died, a few days later a normal ultrasound found out that she had miscarried. I don't think Jubilee was dead inside Michelle for three weeks. I think she had died just before the ultrasound was done. My two cents.

No great loss there. What a loon. I don't understand these die-hard duggar apologists.

I can still see her. She posted on the 19 Kids wall an hour ago.

I can still see her. She posted on the 19 Kids wall an hour ago.

Yeah, she's back. When I posted, all I would get was an error message that the profile was no longer there.

You all will probably think we're horrible, but my sister and I joked about how the make-up artist fixed up our grandma. The person did a wonderful job, it's just that the lipstick was the wrong color because our grandma used this lipstick that changed color when it was applied to your lips, and there was no way it would work on her at that time. Also, her brows were really brown. We both agreed she wouldn't have liked that, and found it humorous, but not disrespectful, if that makes sense.

We were the same way at my grandma's funeral. When we looked at her my mom, aunt and myself all gasped because she was wearing nail polish and lipstick that she would have described as "whore red." She would have freaked if she could have seen herself. We kind of giggled about it, which probably sounded disrespectful to others around us, but it sort of set us a little more at ease and helped take our mind off of the sadness a little.

Probably off topic, but FAMY related...

Her "official" fan page has... 384 members. Thats hysterical. How many members does FJ have? It says this:

This group is dedicated to all the fans of Amy Duggar, the cousin of The Duggar Family. Updates about Amy and her music career can be found here. Exciting news coming the 1st of the year.

I wonder if the pictures was a way to drive up traffic? Exciting news the first of the year???

I just checked Famys facebook and the comments have all been scrubbed. :whistle:

What a fucking tool.

No, the thread I started about "tell you aunt" is still there with all the comments.

Why would she wish Jinger a "Happy Birthday" on her very public "fan" page? Jinger doesn't have Facebook. That's a FW move if I ever saw one.

oh I found Amy its a "fan " page so is it even ran by her? anyone know? Is this the page where the pics were leaked or does she have another real page? Anna and Josh???? really are they private?

I heard the Duggars say on their show that none of their children have facebook pages (so if you see one claiming to be them it's fake), but somehow I just don't quite entirely believe it.

I just 'liked' Famy and 19K&C. I hate myself.

:D Do not. Embarrassing as it is, it's the only way to leave lovely comments.

I heard the Duggars say on their show that none of their children have facebook pages (so if you see one claiming to be them it's fake), but somehow I just don't quite entirely believe it.

They are lying, non-stop.

Why would she wish Jinger a "Happy Birthday" on her very public "fan" page? Jinger doesn't have Facebook. That's a FW move if I ever saw one.

And.. why would she add: 'you're beautiful'? That's really mean of her. Kust mean, mean, mean, mean, mean. It must suck to be jinger. She has one horrible mispronounced name, bad bone structure and a sister who is a dollface and gets most of the attention.

Actually my son thinks she's hot. He thought she and Jessa were twins. He called them "those hot Jesus freak twins" or something like that.

I haven't read all of these comments, but I have yet to see anyone comment on the big framed photo that's sitting on the ground below the shoebox thing.

Is that actually a photo of the dead baby with Michelle's hands forming a heart around her/it?

What in sweet Georgia Brown is that? I can sort of understand the hand and the foot. Feet have been a symbol of the prolife movement. The hand photo is more tasteful because it's not macerated. But that business with actually seeing the whole baby. I haven't read anywhere that people found that inappropriate for people other than the parents, turning this baby's body into something of a science project. I can get the hand photo. What is with the public display of the baby's whole body?

We discussed what that pic is. No one could enlarge it enough to determine if was actually the fetus. IMO it probably was the fetus. Boob and The Mullet couldn't let all this attention go to waste. It is built-in propaganda.

Archived