IGNORED

Maxwell 57: Planning Mary's Wedding

Coconut Flan

Oh man, Steve must have had a fit about that dress! Can't wait to see Mary's!

• Upvote 10

Wow. Steve, you've lost your influence altogether. Thankfully. 😁

• Upvote 19
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3

She looks great. I wore a bridesmaid that same color in my sister’s wedding 23 years ago. 

• Upvote 7

You know Mary always had a great eye for design- I bet she picked out one very nice things for her wedding. I’d love to see

• Upvote 13

Chiming in with my own…WOW! 

Anna looks beautiful, confident, healthy, happy - all the wonderful adjectives for a young woman who has found freedom. I am so dang happy for her. 

What a lovely, genuine smile she has in that photo. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 12

I love the style of the dress! I'm not much of a mint green person but I would wear that dress in another color. (Yes, I know you don't get to pick as a bridesmaid. Trust me. That's how I got stuck in pale purple and looked ill.)

• Upvote 7

It’s so weird that all the Maxwell children are married except one. Plus I could see Anna finding a boyfriend this next school year and getting married by the end of 2024. But at least she’s not still living at home until she’s married. 

• Upvote 11
  • Eyeroll 1

By gum by golly, she’s highlighted her hair! Collarbone! Upper arm & shoulder! 
Keep on enjoying real life, Anna gal! 

• Upvote 17

It’s a  long  journey from the calico frumpers to that bridesmaid dress! Now I really can’t wait to see Mary’s dress

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 1

that's the kind of simple but classic bridesmaid dress that I like and can get behind!

• Upvote 18

She's come a long way since Lolly the Clown, and the bridesmaid's dresses worn at Chelsy's wedding.  Yay Anna!!!

• Upvote 15
  • Love 4

Wow...it's hard to believe this is the same Anna that asked everyone if they could stop and pray in the middle of a hiking trip. Got to be bugging Steve that his plan for them to sit home and just wait is total bullshit.

Edited by Tangy Bee
  • Upvote 16

Anna looks so beautiful and full of joy in that picture! I so hope that Chelsey does a wedding post. I really want to see Mary's dress. 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 2

The evolution of the Anna Maxwell green bridesmaid dress

Spoiler

1. Christopher and Anna Marie

IMG_2348.thumb.jpeg.9f0b618eaf954b5e8a66128e326e44ae.jpeg

2. Joseph and Elissa

IMG_2349.thumb.jpeg.092eeb2f31fe2276a8e58c4f681e0242.jpeg

3. Mary and Samuel

IMG_2350.jpeg.28fdfd1ae57fab811c205325b5a2aff5.jpeg

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 22
  • Love 13

53 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Wow...it's hard to believe this is the same Anna that asked everyone if they could stop and pray in the middle of a hiking trip. Got to bugging Steve that his plan for them to sit home and just wait is total bullshit.

Maybe she was secretly praying for God to stage an intervention and get the "children" out of Maxhell 😁

7 minutes ago, Zee said:

The evolution of the Anna Maxwell green bridesmaid dress

Hide contents

1. Christopher and Anna Marie

IMG_2348.thumb.jpeg.9f0b618eaf954b5e8a66128e326e44ae.jpeg

2. Joseph and Elissa

IMG_2349.thumb.jpeg.092eeb2f31fe2276a8e58c4f681e0242.jpeg

3. Mary and Samuel

IMG_2350.jpeg.28fdfd1ae57fab811c205325b5a2aff5.jpeg

hahaha brilliant! I actually like all of the dresses on her, but the first one looks like a young teen dress. Did poor Sarah really have to wear the same bridesmaid dress as her younger sisters?!

• Upvote 11

4 minutes ago, ClareDeLune said:

hahaha brilliant! I actually like all of the dresses on her, but the first one looks like a young teen dress. Did poor Sarah really have to wear the same bridesmaid dress as her younger sisters?!

I was thinking the same thing about the first dress, that it was fine for a younger girl. I was thinking more like 9-12. I liked the colour but the style is really young and the sleeves to long to be nice short sleeves if that makes sense 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Anna is a lovely girl.  (Don’t mean to be petty, but some  very subtle eyebrow shaping would really enhance her appearance)

Edited by Hellothere
  • Upvote 3
  • Move Along 1
  • Bless Your Heart 1

Not sure if I'm allowed to post the pic but Sarah just changed her profile pic on FB, wearing a sleeveless dress in the same color!

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 2

I was just thinking, this is a wedding that Christopher would not photograph.  It's not modest enough!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 22
  • Love 1

She's changed her photo on Instagram too- its  the same colour, but a different style- The instagram account is private, but can we show the  photo?

It is

psalm62v1

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, moochies said:

Not sure if I'm allowed to post the pic but Sarah just changed her profile pic on FB, wearing a sleeveless dress in the same color!

her profile pic is public.  image.png.f07d49b7693a19bf84a449aad629840f.png

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 24
  • Love 12

• Coconut Flan locked this topic