IGNORED

Maxwell 57: Planning Mary's Wedding

Coconut Flan

Agree COTD was probably the link between Mary and Sam and the mission holidays. I think that was the church they performed in at Christmas every year for people waiting to go on the Walk through Bethlemhem dress up tours. So they will have had connections there for a long time.

I am also guessing the pastor there will have influenced the mission trips in the first place. It would have been a massive thing for the two young women to go away unchaperoned unless someone credible and known to Steve had a hand in it.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

ABC is also a really small school. Chances are Sam and Mary met at school, that he is in early pictures isn’t strange as you see the same people over and over again in those pictures 

• Upvote 4

So wait a minute, if I may back up to when we saw Mary’s wedding pictures, is anyone here medically knowledgeable and can explain about Anna Marie’s pregnancy? People have said how inadvisable it is, but I thought that cancer and its treatments took people’s fertility, how is she still able to get pregnant at all?

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

Carry on here:

• Thank You 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic