IGNORED

Bates 30: Season 11 in the Can and Cancelled. What's UP with that?

HerNameIsBuffy

18 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

I feel really bad for Callie who seems to be a little lost. Too young to hang out with Ellie and Addie, too old (and a girl) to be grouped with Jeb and Judson.

I agree. I think it is the biggest gap in ages of Bates kids. She is closer in age to the little boys. But they’ve always seemed like a pair to me. And Addie and Ellie seem like a pair. She’s just by herself in the middle.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I agree. I think it is the biggest gap in ages of Bates kids. She is closer in age to the little boys. But they’ve always seemed like a pair to me. And Addie and Ellie seem like a pair. She’s just by herself in the middle.

It is. Because Kelly had two miscarriages between Ellie and Callie. There is only 13 months between Callie and Judson and there is actually almost the same amount between  Callie and Jeb as there is between her and Ellie. But yeah, the younger two seem like a sett and so do Addie and Ellie.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

I barely follow the Batesesesesi but how is there still no news on what happened with the sudden cancellation! Nosy minds want to know! 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 12

Omg y’all, Lawson sang the National anthem at the Tennessee baseball game yesterday & it was not good. At all.  ETA: I would have recorded it but it didn’t want it contaminating my phone. 

Edited by Ms Lucy Fur
  • Upvote 8
  • Thank You 2

3 hours ago, Ms Lucy Fur said:

Omg y’all, Lawson sang the National anthem at the Tennessee baseball game yesterday & it was not good. At all.  ETA: I would have recorded it but it didn’t want it contaminating my phone. 

Whitney only posted a few seconds of him singing and it was terrible. I figured it was so bad that even the family didn’t want to post the entire thing. 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 9
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Mama Mia said:

I barely follow the Batesesesesi but how is there still no news on what happened with the sudden cancellation! Nosy minds want to know! 

Maybe we will never find out. In his facebook livestream yesterday when asked if they are going to return to tv Lawson smiled and said "just wait and see" like implying there is something on the works.

• Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 11

On 2/19/2022 at 4:06 PM, formergothardite said:

Whitney only posted a few seconds of him singing and it was terrible. I figured it was so bad that even the family didn’t want to post the entire thing. 

I wonder if it was as bad as Ashlee Simpson at the Orange Bowl.

I think the National anthem is a hard one to sing well. So don’t try it unless you are a fabulous singer. But I know Lawson thinks he’s a fabulous singer 🙄

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

On 2/19/2022 at 4:03 PM, llucie said:

Maybe we will never find out. In his facebook livestream yesterday when asked if they are going to return to tv Lawson smiled and said "just wait and see" like implying there is something on the works.

If this is anything besides him just stringing people along for attention I bet it's streaming as opposed to another cable network. 

Since figure 8 already shot the season, and since we know being the Duggars production company they give no f's about ethics, I wouldn't be surprised if they were going to try to recoup some of their losses streaming it somewhere.

Unless UP already paid for it in full so they own it and just don't want to air it.  No idea how that stuff works.  

• Upvote 4

They are having their couples dinner at a fancy (according to Josie and Alyssa) steak house, so there doesn't seem to be immediate financial effect from the show being cancelled. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

31 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

They are having their couples dinner at a fancy (according to Josie and Alyssa) steak house, so there doesn't seem to be immediate financial effect from the show being cancelled. 

I don’t think they will be hurting too much for money. Since a lot of them have their side businesses. 

• Upvote 4

Alyssa posted a group picture. so the oldest 11 now all have partners. 

Wasn't last year the first year that a son other than Zach got to attend? This year, there are four of the boys there. 

Screenshot_20220225-211325.thumb.png.8b1df7caa4c35a7706f3b9637e1dba90.png

• Upvote 7

20 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Alyssa posted a group picture. so the oldest 11 now all have partners. 

Wasn't last year the first year that a son other than Zach got to attend? This year, there are four of the boys there. 

Screenshot_20220225-211325.thumb.png.8b1df7caa4c35a7706f3b9637e1dba90.png

Plus it means Trace and Lydia are serious if they went. I’m guessing there will be an engagement soon. 

• Upvote 10

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

Plus it means Trace and Lydia are serious if they went. I’m guessing there will be an engagement soon. 

I think so. She was basically out of site at Nathan's wedding (and partially there in a professional capacity) and now she seems to be one of the family. From his posts, Trace seems head over heels. 

• Upvote 3

Kelly's mother really looks frail after having COVID and I would not have recognized Michaela's husband if he weren't behind her.

• Upvote 5

The couples picture is from a restaurant? How many babysitters were needed? Or they left aaaaallll the babieessss at Bates home with Ellie and Addie?

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Melissa1977 said:

The couples picture is from a restaurant? How many babysitters were needed? Or they left aaaaallll the babieessss at Bates home with Ellie and Addie?

I really hope they have multiple adults to help. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

I was wondering this too. Who is watching all the kids?! Because that is a lot of small children. And 3 are infants. 

• Upvote 6

On 2/7/2022 at 6:53 PM, Fundielandobserver said:

Kelly Jo is in Florida after Atlanta after Colrado and I forgot before where ! Interestingly she took the boys-10 year olds birthday trip and took them to Seaworld ....and Alyssa and her kids too I wonder if she payed for Alyssa's kids since Alyssa never took them before so I am assuming. I think the boutique is running well as they can afford such stuff without the show. Also she took the other younger boy too .I feel bad for Callie who cooks the entire meal for the family and doesnt get to go wth Addie and Ellie and neither with the younger boys ! I bet she would have enjoyed Seaworld too...

Katie posted she is taking Callie back to NJ with her and I am glad for Callie, I think it is about time she gets a fun trip. 

• Upvote 10

That's a pretty blah photo, not in good focus and no faces.  Nobody looking extra put together (not that anyone looks bad) so not what I'd expect if they were trying to advertise themselves for a new show/network.

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic