IGNORED

Maxwell 52: Retired Vests, Retired Blog, and Retired Maxwells

Coconut Flan

On 3/7/2022 at 6:20 PM, theologygeek said:

The bible college poster girls are in a youtube video.  Maybe boyfriend is in it too for a second.  

WTF, Nike and ewwww to that basketball player pulling his jersey over his erection. 

You can see Anna and Mary for a few seconds starting at 1:11.

Wow - I love the landscape, the mountains, the fog. Looks like the college is in a really beautiful location.

• I Agree 3

I was wondering what is going on with Joe's family. Look at Elissa! I just did Google search and this popped up.

Screenshot_20220311-084206_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 15
  • Love 1

I really wonder about Joe/Elizabeth Munck now that we have seen Joe break away a bit from his family. I wonder if they met now would there relationship have worked out. I also wonder if Joe was attracted to her because she was less strict than him and wanted to move in that direction; however, she was worried he would pull her down instead. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

On 3/10/2022 at 2:11 AM, ophelia said:

Wow - I love the landscape, the mountains, the fog. Looks like the college is in a really beautiful location.

WV is very pretty. I think many people avoid it because yes it’s one of the poorer states and the opiate/opioid epidemic hit it very hard. But I swear they have gorgeous mountains and river areas. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, ElizaB said:

I really wonder about Joe/Elizabeth Munck now that we have seen Joe break away a bit from his family. I wonder if they met now would there relationship have worked out. I also wonder if Joe was attracted to her because she was less strict than him and wanted to move in that direction; however, she was worried he would pull her down instead. 

The Muncks’ house included fun, color and celebrations.  Maxhell, no way. I wonder if Joe’s current home is filled with fun or is it forbidden?

• Upvote 11

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I wonder if Joe’s current home is filled with fun or is it forbidden?

I hope it is. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

On 3/10/2022 at 2:11 AM, ophelia said:

Maybe boyfriend is also in this video from a couple of weeks ago, leading singing at the .58 mark: 

IT is not in the House chamber (not that it has to be), but in the Congressional Auditorium:  https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/31422-0

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Sam’s team won the intramural volleyball  championship at ABC. It made me sad that Anna or Mary aren’t on the team. Likely because Steve was always so negative about organized sports. They could play volleyball in the back yard but not on an actual team. They probably feel like they aren’t good enough to play on a team because they’ve never done it before. 

• Upvote 8

7 hours ago, Foursquare said:

She really looks happy. 

Every photo I can think of since the sisters moved out, I think how gorgeous they look. Objectively they are perfectly normal looking females, but the glow-up they have gone through makes SUCH a difference. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 7

11 hours ago, Foursquare said:

She really looks happy. 

and

3 hours ago, Mrs Ms said:

...I think how gorgeous they look...the glow-up they have gone through makes SUCH a difference. 

Radiant!  The joy is just radiating out of them. 

Any indication that they are home for Spring Break? 

• Upvote 17

If they are home for spring break I hope it reinforces for them how much they don’t want their old life. If Steve tries to exert his controlling ways I hope they just nod as if they are deeply considering what he is saying and mentally count the days until they are back at school.

• Upvote 9
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 5

14 hours ago, Foursquare said:

She really looks happy. 

I'd love to know where that is. The kids don't look dressed up enough for it to be Sunday School (and the bookshelf doesn't look like a sunday school classroom). And with the coats, they 've recently come in from outside, but it isn't a classroom with hooks/locker for the coats. An after school program? Private Christian school?

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

30 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I'd love to know where that is. The kids don't look dressed up enough for it to be Sunday School (and the bookshelf doesn't look like a sunday school classroom). And with the coats, they 've recently come in from outside, but it isn't a classroom with hooks/locker for the coats. An after school program? Private Christian school?

It almost looks like a library.  Maybe the college has an after school program.  

Is Mary majoring in Elementary Education, do we know?

• Upvote 6

ABC’s elementary education program is WV state accredited.  It states right on the website that the degree requires all the certification tests as well as student teaching/200 internship hours in a public school.  So it’s possible that could be a public school classroom.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thank You 4

Speaking of cleaning ceiling fans...now that all "the girls" are out of the house, who is doing that? The ceiling fans, polishing cabinets, doing organizing "projects"...all of it. Are Abby & Bethany & Christina now coming over to Grandma Teri's house like Teri & "the girls" went to clean Gigi's house? 

There really are a lot of questions about how Steve & Teri live now that all their offspring have flown the coop & gotten lives of their own. I doubt either of them ever thought they'd be alone - they no doubt counted on at least Sarah being there til their last breaths. Now? Just the two of them. 

• Upvote 10
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, sableduck said:

It states right on the website that the degree requires all the certification tests as well as student teaching/200 internship hours in a public school.

Interesting.  It would be even more mindblowing if one of the "young ladies" ended up teaching in a (gasp!) public school! 

• Upvote 12
  • Rufus Bless 1

If Mary marries Sam, I doubt she will work as an actual teacher. Sure she will homeschool her own kids. But she will be the dutiful missionary wife. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 6

I doubt that is a public school classroom because those kids look fairly young and they also look like their is a huge age range. I'd also be surprised if a public school would give ABC permission to take a photo and use it on their website. 

I had thought she was majoring in "Missions" or whatever that was. My guess is that is some kind of a "Bible Club." 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

I think we discovered that all the ABC students join local churches too, and really integrate into their communities. It could be with a church. 

Unrelated: when people compliment Mary on her intricate braids I wonder if she takes the time to explain that she used to have nothing else to do. 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1

Clicked on the swift otter facebook and it showed that Joe donated all sales for one day to Ukraine. Thought this was actually a nice thing to do. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 16
  • Thank You 4

2 hours ago, ElizaB said:

Clicked on the swift otter facebook and it showed that Joe donated all sales for one day to Ukraine. Thought this was actually a nice thing to do. 

It’s also a very smart thing to do business wise. We know Steve would never do that because 1) he is Steve and 2) I can’t see him ever donating to anyone for any purpose. Joe may really be horrified by what is going on or he may just want to show that he stands with the majority of the world on the issue since it looks good for his business. Either way, it shows Joe is a lot more perceptive as to how the world works than Steve has ever been. 

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 9

• Coconut Flan locked this topic