IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 22: Every Sperm Is Scared

Bethella

3 hours ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

Not necessarily, it depends on her sensitivity and titres. Also, if her husband is RH-ve then she doesn't need it at all, but if he's Rh+ve then she has a 50/50 chance of having a Rh+ve baby and that's when it could lead to problems. Especially if she has a sensitising moment, ie: any abdominal trauma or bleeding

Her husband is RH+, she mentioned this in her old blog. Even then she was aware that she needed the shoot.

• Upvote 1

Karissa used to be ok with modern medicine. But for the last couple of years, she’s become more anti-modern medicine. She had a home birth and didn’t see an OBGYN for Anthym. She’s now ant-vax when I don’t believe she used to be. And she used to get the shot with her other pregnancies but hasn’t with this one. If she does lose the pregnancy, will she see it as god’s will? Or will she decide she needs to get the shot from now on so she can have more kids to neglect?

• Upvote 6

I know I haven’t updated the list in ages- I will definitely get to it this weekend.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

2 hours ago, llucie said:

Her husband is RH+, she mentioned this in her old blog. Even then she was aware that she needed the shoot.

Thanks, I haven't really gone down that rabbit hole. Have just learnt most from here and that's enough for me to stay well clear from this nut job 😆😆

• I Agree 2

6 hours ago, sleepygirl1 said:

She’ll be 37th on the 11th, does age have anything to do with getting the shot?

The fundie wiki says her birth year is 1984, which would make her turning 38, but it doesn't have a source. Do you have a source for her birth year?

Edited by anjulibai

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

The fundie wiki says her birth year is 1984, which would make her turning 38, but it doesn't have a source. Do you have a source for her birth year?

I was just going by Fundie wiki, and I subtracted 2021 from 1984 lol! It takes me about two weeks to remember it’s a new year. Still she’s turning 38 she could potentially get three or four more kids.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

No, age has nothing to do with it, unusual for pregnancy because age can be a risk factor for some other issues. 

Age doesn't but subsequent pregnancies do. I was told my risk of rejection went up with each pregnancy and that my miscarriages counted towards the number and increased my risk. 

On 1/3/2022 at 7:41 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Sometimes Erin posts it but didn’t this year. I’ll have to go looking for it. 

Erin and Chad skipped Christmas with his family as she is too pregnant and rented a cabin instead. 

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

I am relieved to say Jed and Katey are having a boy. Finally. Too many girls in a row. Girls are treated less important so I’m always hoping for a boy in that cult.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5

On 1/7/2022 at 6:28 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I am relieved to say Jed and Katey are having a boy. Finally. Too many girls in a row. Girls are treated less important so I’m always hoping for a boy in that cult.

Woo one of my 2022 predictions came true!

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

That has to be from some time ago. Fern isn't even 6 months yet and that look like a third trimester belly.

Edited by anjulibai
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, atpips said:

Did we know Jessa Seewald was pregnant??  This is a screenshot from her home remodel.

IMG_4067.jpg

If you look at the beginning of the video it says the date is June 23, 2021. So this is from when she was pregnant with Fern.

1019687520_ScreenShot2022-01-11at4_43_21PM.thumb.png.718b9192bd25633c2236c95ce43c730c.png

While it's never a bad bet that any married Duggar woman is pregnant at any given time, I don't think it would be physically possible to be that pregnant so soon after having Fern.

• Upvote 10

8 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

If you look at the beginning of the video it says the date is June 23, 2021. So this is from when she was pregnant with Fern.

1019687520_ScreenShot2022-01-11at4_43_21PM.thumb.png.718b9192bd25633c2236c95ce43c730c.png

While it's never a bad bet that any married Duggar woman is pregnant at any given time, I don't think it would be physically possible to be that pregnant so soon after having Fern.

Fern was born in July so the video was shot before she was born.

• Confused 1
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, JMO said:

Erin Bates posted that she's having the baby today. She's at the hospital. 

I guess it was only a matter of time before I had to share my birthday with a fundie's baby...

• Upvote 3
  • Love 8

4 hours ago, indianabones said:

I guess it was only a matter of time before I had to share my birthday with a fundie's baby...

I believe I share with Kolter so welcome to the club.

And Happy Birthday!🎂🎈 

• Thank You 2

Emily Hale also posted pic of newest nephew yesterday - not sure which Buckinghale had him. Maybe Israel & Cori Hale? They live in Alaska. Or a honeymoon baby for Noah & Abby Hale?

• Upvote 1

Brenna (Gimenez) Blankenship & husband AJ are expecting their first child, per her mom's blog. They just got married at the end of September. The approximate due date is on her insta but it's private so I don't know if I'm allowed to share it. 

• Thank You 3

3 minutes ago, AverageGiraffe said:

Brenna (Gimenez) Blankenship & husband AJ are expecting their first child, per her mom's blog. They just got married at the end of September. The approximate due date is on her insta but it's private so I don't know if I'm allowed to share it. 

I believe you can paraphrase when it comes to private platforms so sharing a due date wouldn’t break that rule.

• Upvote 1

Someone over on the Pecan thread said that Priscilla Waller had her baby on January 19, Deborah Joy.

Edited by GreenBeans
It’s baby no 6 on January 19, not January 6.
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

On 1/18/2022 at 12:39 PM, indianabones said:

Happy belated Birthday. I‘m sharing with Mason Duggar. 

• Love 1

16 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

I believe you can paraphrase when it comes to private platforms so sharing a due date wouldn’t break that rule.

Thanks! I thought so but I wasn't sure. Due Sept 2022. 

• Thank You 2

13 hours ago, GreenBeans said:

Someone over on the Pecan thread said that Priscilla Waller had her baby on January 19, Deborah Joy.

Pronounced like she is on a game show. Come on down, DebraJooooooy.

• Haha 11

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic