IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 22: Every Sperm Is Scared

Bethella

Tim and Franicia White confirmed on their Christmas blog post that Tim is retiring from the Navy this summer, and they will probably have to move again. So he will be losing his job while welcoming Blessing #10. If he's lucky, he will get some cushy military consulting gig that pays more than the Navy (although they will no longer have active duty benefits like housing allowances or access to military health care for the kids.) As far as I can tell, they don't own a home anywhere.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1
  • Rufus Bless 4

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

Mariah Campana Thomas is pregnant with #2, due in August

This is a pretty early announcement considering its Jan 2nd today. I’m wondering if she only just got a positive test and immediately posted. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This is a pretty early announcement considering its Jan 2nd today. I’m wondering if she only just got a positive test and immediately posted. 

Without a doubt. The used test itself played a prominent role in the picture post.

I've been waiting for the announcement. She's been making cryptic remarks over the past few weeks about how her son is growing up quickly (his first birthday was on the 11th of December), and she needs a "new baby". That said, I'm thrilled that her son turned fully 1 before a new sibling was announced, and will be 18 months old before it appears. She and Jeremiah are undoubtedly doing nothing to prevent fresh arrows, but it's nice to know that Alyssa may truly be an outlier in that family.

• Upvote 9

On 12/27/2021 at 7:53 PM, fundiefan said:

OK, grandbaby #11 (great, Marlin is getting another grandkid, but most people would say Mitch & Bryn are expecting baby #3. Then again most people aren't (thankfully) Marlin or Becky Bontrager). Anyway.., there are 10 now?

Chelsy = 3

Mitchell & Bryn = 2

Cassidy & The Smarmy one = 2

Lina & Carson = 2

That's 9. Who am I missing? 

***Never mind: I forgot Allison stopped dating her brothers & married someone else & had a kid. Somehow her existence completely left my mind; like, for real. I counted the kids to recount the grandkids, but didn't count her & never even noticed. 

I made the same mistake, I was ready to say they can't even count the # of grandkids and then I realize I was missing Allison 🤣

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Is there a new annual Paine family photo this year? I'm dying to know about Tabitha.

Sometimes Erin posts it but didn’t this year. I’ll have to go looking for it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

9 hours ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Is there a new annual Paine family photo this year? I'm dying to know about Tabitha.

Josiah posted it in 2020 but didn’t do it for 2021 :(

• Upvote 3

Sarah Reith Noland is pregnant with #2 and due in June. Her first had growth issues and is now doing much better. I hope this one doesn’t have the same issues. They will be 13 months apart.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3

15 hours ago, WannabeHistorian said:

No clue about Tabitha sorry but an IBLP photographer posted photos of Nate Paine's family and it looks like he and his wife are expecting their fourth child.

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, ttej123 said:

No clue about Tabitha sorry but an IBLP photographer posted photos of Nate Paine's family and it looks like he and his wife are expecting their fourth child.

Merlin's beard! Did we even know about the third one?

What's your guestament for the third's age? Gender? 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, WannabeHistorian said:

I'm guessing their third was born early 2021. It's a girl.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

Crystal Paine of Money-Saving Mom announced that she is 15 weeks pregnant, with the baby due around June 26th. They know the sex and will reveal at the birth.

Edited by hoipolloi
Fixed typo
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

20 hours ago, ttej123 said:

Can we know who's the photographer?

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Did we even know they had a second, let alone a third? I checked the Fundamentalists Wiki, and only their first child is noted (Isaiah, born Nov/Dec. 2018). 

19 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Did we even know they had a second, let alone a third? I checked the Fundamentalists Wiki, and only their first child is noted (Isaiah, born Nov/Dec. 2018). 

I vaguely remember someone mentioning the second kid in a previous family pic. 2020, perhaps? 

Edit: The Bates wiki has three kids listed. Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Hope. Only Isaiah has a listed birthday (Dec 1 2018). But it has a bunch of inaccuracies. Abby Unruh's son is listed as William with a birthdate of Dec 28 2020. Wasn't their son due summer 2020? I don't think we ever got word on a name either.

Edited by WannabeHistorian
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Can we know who's the photographer?

hope.reflected on IG, she's based out of Big Sandy and takes family pictures of the cult members

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

I looked at the pics and their first two kids are boys. Their third is a girl. And she’s pregnant again. Since their oldest was born at the end of 2018, I would guess the second boy was either born at the end of 2019 or the beginning of 2020. And the girl was born sometime in 2021. They will be celebrating their 4th wedding anniversary with #4 on the way. 

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 6
  • WTF 4

6 hours ago, anjulibai said:

6 hours ago, WannabeHistorian said:

I vaguely remember someone mentioning the second kid in a previous family pic. 2020, perhaps? 

Edit: The Bates wiki has three kids listed. Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Hope. Only Isaiah has a listed birthday (Dec 1 2018). But it has a bunch of inaccuracies. Abby Unruh's son is listed as William with a birthdate of Dec 28 2020. Wasn't their son due summer 2020? I don't think we ever got word on a name either.

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I looked at the pics and their first two kids are boys. Their third is a girl. And she’s pregnant again. Since their oldest was born at the end of 2018, I would guess the second boy was either born at the end of 2019 or the beginning of 2020. And the girl was born sometime in 2021. They will be celebrating their 4th wedding anniversary with #4 on the way. 

I had down Isaiah born probably late 2018 and a boy possibly born late 2019. I didn’t have anything on the girl. 

Abby Unruh was due July 2, 2020 but I never had a birthday or name. Unless she miscarried the first pregnancy and got pregnant again really quickly?

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Karissa Collins is five weeks pregnant with number 10. 

I get that they are anti-medicine, but she has been pregnant 9 times, i am sure doctors have explained her multiple times why she needs the Rhogan shoot. She cant be that dense can she? But if she already refused to have the shoot with her last baby doesnt this mean she is doomed to miscarry all her babies now?

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, llucie said:

I get that they are anti-medicine, but she has been pregnant 9 times, i am sure doctors have explained her multiple times why she needs the Rhogan shoot. She cant be that dense can she? But if she already refused to have the shoot with her last baby doesnt this mean she is doomed to miscarry all her babies now?

Not necessarily, it depends on her sensitivity and titres. Also, if her husband is RH-ve then she doesn't need it at all, but if he's Rh+ve then she has a 50/50 chance of having a Rh+ve baby and that's when it could lead to problems. Especially if she has a sensitising moment, ie: any abdominal trauma or bleeding

• Thank You 5

3 minutes ago, sleepygirl1 said:

She’ll be 37th on the 11th, does age have anything to do with getting the shot?

No, age has nothing to do with it, unusual for pregnancy because age can be a risk factor for some other issues. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic