IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 22: Every Sperm Is Scared

Bethella

50 minutes ago, SolomonFundy said:

However, Jacqueline Smith had her last biological child at about 31, so... who knows.

Maybe early menopauze, could be something her daughters inherited. A blessing in disguise?

Edited by Workingmom
Typo
  • Upvote 2

Holly Daye Shaw Crevier is pregnant and due in August. Her sister is marrying her husband’s brother in a few months. And they will probably announce a little double first cousin soon after too. 

• Upvote 4

I really hope Millie Radford is being educated about birth control (and STIs!). If she continues having baby after baby with different baby daddies she is in for a struggle. No education, no job, no husband to provide. She is only 20 years old. There is a sexual health clinic in Morecambe. She ought to pay them a visit. This can't continue. 

As for Sue Radford: She is likely either perimenopausal or her eggs are simply not of sufficient quality to carry a pregnancy. I don't think it's her choice not being pregnant. At some point nature will say stop. 

Edited by SorenaJ
  • Upvote 8

I can't see Kressant doing anything outside the religious BS she was fed her whole life. She is into it all, hook, line & sinker. She regurgitates from the Christian Nationalist playlist and what the menz say. She's dumb as a rock. We've had "communication" - as much as one can communicate with someone who is so shallow she has no way to explain or back anything up. She says "this is this" or "this is that" and any retort is met with "this is this" or "this is that". No thought, no nothing. Just parroting what she's been told. 

She was raised to be a breeder & a slave to her husband & that is exactly what she is. I don't see them backing of their breeding beliefs. She is just poor in a poor country with a crappy diet - as has been said - and is probably not healthy enough to conceive. 

I don't know about Rachel & Wes - the come from the same stock, but overall seem to be doing a bit better financially than Kressant & Mike. And Rachel doesn't live on IG posting BS. I doubt her beliefs are any different but I think they value their privacy. But her last two births were pretty difficult and she never did produce a baby as often as the other S'Mortons and has a difficult pregnancy history overall. 

I don't know enough of the others mentioned, but I am sure some do use birth control of some sort. Not all and not a lot, but those still deep in - nope, they're just not conceiving at this time.

• Upvote 9

Lindsay Kirkland from Tiny notes from home recently gave birth to the long awaited girl. No other information on their youtube except that mom and baby are healthy and the brothers “super happy”.

• Upvote 6

David Waller’s oldest sister Rachelle has a 5th child. A girl obviously. I don’t know if it was ever noted on the lists. I guess she’s like her brother and goes opposite gender from the last with each pregnancy. Here’s a pic posted in Dec:

09BD0EAC-FE38-44C1-B7E6-F80A56E30D1A.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5

If the intent of fundies is to rule the world, with the way they reproduce, yikes…Now their downfall is lack of education and critical thinking/reasoning skills. God help the planet if these people are in charge.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

David Waller’s oldest sister Rachelle has a 5th child. A girl obviously. I don’t know if it was ever noted on the lists. I guess she’s like her brother and goes opposite gender from the last with each pregnancy. Here’s a pic posted in Dec:

09BD0EAC-FE38-44C1-B7E6-F80A56E30D1A.jpeg

We had a fifth pregnancy noted but no further information.

1. Serena Grace, born January 2011
  2. Nehemiah Andrew Veh, born October 2012
  3. Hannah Evangeline Elizabeth, born April 2016
  4. Kentworth Joseph, born summer 2018 (fundiewiki lists his name as Josiah Joseph)
  5. Pregnancy noted in Summer 2019
  • Upvote 7

42 minutes ago, theotherelise said:

So the pecan thieves have three nephews named Nehemiah?! 

I swear in fundieland, this probably isn’t all that shocking. They use so many of the same Bible names over and over so it must happen a lot.

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I swear in fundieland, this probably isn’t all that shocking. They use so many of the same Bible names over and over so it must happen a lot.

How many fundies not related to the Pecans have used Nehemiah?

• I Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

How many fundies not related to the Pecans have used Nehemiah?

At least three:

Nehemiah Botkin

Nehemiah Emmanuel Lockwood

Nehemiah Schmidt Loomis

• Thank You 12

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

There are 3 Anna Maxwells, after all. 

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 17

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

There are 3 Anna Maxwells, after all. 

That's very different to me though.

Anna is really popular name. It's usually in the top 100 names for girls and it was popular in 1990s/2000s. It works across cultures too. I've know lots of Annas.

Nehemiah is not nearly as popular. It is rising in popularity, but it's still pretty rare. I don't know any Nehemiahs in real life. I think you would have to be very Jewish or Christian to use it. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, Bethella said:

4. Kentworth Joseph, born summer 2018 (fundiewiki lists his name as Josiah Joseph)

According to Rachelle's instagram, her name is Joyelle and she's two!

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 9

One more Nehemiah: Nehemiah Sanders. He's the youngest kid of Tim & Wendi Sanders, whose oldest son Noah married Dorothy Morton.

• Thank You 2

On 2/17/2022 at 7:28 PM, Bethella said:

According to Rebecca Wallers obituary, Rachelle Afarian’s younger son is named Josiah.

On 2/17/2022 at 7:28 PM, Bethella said:

Based on  David Waller’s instagram, Derrick and Jennifer Waller have 4 children now. They have a son. The Wallers are up to 20 grandchildren now.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

On 2/21/2022 at 12:13 PM, abiamw said:

According to Rebecca Wallers obituary, Rachelle Afarian’s younger son is named Josiah.

Maybe it's Josiah Kentworth Joseph, since some of the other kids have three names?

• Upvote 2

On 2/17/2022 at 8:45 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Muellers have 2 grandsons named Caleb.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, abiamw said:

The Muellers have 2 grandsons named Caleb.

My dad went to school with a girl named Dawn who had a younger brother named Don. The parents only liked that one name. At least the Annas,Calebs etc are extended family. Friends of mine have an Oliver and an Olivia; they stopped at two because they hate every other name. I find it fascinating personally when families only like certain names or letter sounds. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 7
  • I Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Expectopatronus said:

My dad went to school with a girl named Dawn who had a younger brother named Don. The parents only liked that one name. At least the Annas,Calebs etc are extended family. Friends of mine have an Oliver and an Olivia; they stopped at two because they hate every other name. I find it fascinating personally when families only like certain names or letter sounds. 

Do they hate every other name, or could they not agree on any other name?

• Upvote 1

@CaptainFunderpants Hate every other name and complain about how ugly the names of other kids are. They aren’t jerks; they truly, truly cannot stand any other names but try to be polite about the name I used for my kid. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 6

But There are so many thousands of beautiful names with lovely meanings to choose from! I just can’t fathom hating every baby name but one. Also.  Hating names so passionately and making your loathing of the name Emma for instance  a subject of complaint is really  very very extra.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Expectopatronus said:

@CaptainFunderpants Hate every other name and complain about how ugly the names of other kids are. They aren’t jerks; they truly, truly cannot stand any other names but try to be polite about the name I used for my kid. 

Honestly, what the actual fuck? These people don't sound very smart, nor particularly kind.

"Try to be polite." At least you know they're going home and trash talking everybody, probably even their own first and middle names (I hope).

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic