IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 22: Every Sperm Is Scared

Bethella

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

Ashley Sparkman gave birth to Emberley on the 1st of February

Six weeks early. Hopefully everything is okay.

• Upvote 6

On 2/2/2022 at 7:59 PM, VBOY9977 said:

Ashley Sparkman gave birth to Emberley on the 1st of February

No one is going to snark on EMBERley SPARKman? anyone?

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 19
  • I Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Nikedagain? said:

No one is going to snark on EMBERley SPARKman? anyone?

I believe we did when she announced the name a few months ago. I think I suggested some others. Like Ash or Burney. 

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I believe we did when she announced the name a few months ago. I think I suggested some others. Like Ash or Burney. 

Considering that mom is ASHley, it seems more like an intentional theme to me?  

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, church_of_dog said:

Considering that mom is ASHley, it seems more like an intentional theme to me?  

I wish. Their older children are Ryan and Chaz.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 3

I'm not sure if we're tracking the Radfords much these days since Sue is done having babies after their 22nd child and they weren't fundie to begin with, but Chloe Radford is pregnant (she isn't going to announce a due date) and their followers have figured out thanks to Facebook that Millie Radford is pregnant with a boy and is due next week.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, indianabones said:

since Sue is done having babies after their 22nd child

I know she says she’s really done this time and she is 46 but I don’t quite believe her- she’s definitely said they were done in the past (starting around baby 18 or so) and then had several more. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Bethella said:

I know she says she’s really done this time and she is 46 but I don’t quite believe her- she’s definitely said they were done in the past (starting around baby 18 or so) and then had several more. 

Personally, I think she's started menopause and is just framing it as "deciding" to stop as a storyline for their tv show.

• Upvote 7

16 hours ago, indianabones said:

I'm not sure if we're tracking the Radfords much these days since Sue is done having babies after their 22nd child and they weren't fundie to begin with, but Chloe Radford is pregnant (she isn't going to announce a due date) and their followers have figured out thanks to Facebook that Millie Radford is pregnant with a boy and is due next week.

Never heard that Millie was expecting another. Nothing has been publicised or nothing on her fb

3 minutes ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

Never heard that Millie was expecting another. Nothing has been publicised or nothing on her fb

She’s young and unmarried so that might be part of it. She may not want all the negativity. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

Her boyfriend has been posting her ultrasound pictures and leaving comments on a baby themed Facebook page about how he can't wait to become a dad. And Sue posted then deleted a picture of a text conversation back in October that said Millie was pregnant a second time. They've been deleting all the comments on Instagram that ask about it.

Edited by indianabones
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, AliC said:

I know that her Instagram name is probably supposed to read Allie D. Paine, but I admit to reading it as Allied Paine first. 😅

Better than All Paine I guess 😉

• Haha 8

Do you think some fundies use birth control after having a bunch of kids? Like, after a sufficient number (at least 5 plus), they are 'allowed' to prevent?

Just thinking of women like Kressant and Rachel Smith-Morton, who haven't had a baby for 3+ years and are only early 30s, and Lolly Hale, who stopped at 6 kids at age 30. Also Kate Wahlquist, who had 5 kids in less than 5 years and now a 2-year-plus gap (though that's pretty reasonable).

Or perhaps obstetrical complications make it impossible/unwise to continue having children?

• Upvote 9

9 minutes ago, ToriAmos said:

Do you think some fundies use birth control after having a bunch of kids? Like, after a sufficient number (at least 5 plus), they are 'allowed' to prevent?

Just thinking of women like Kressant and Rachel Smith-Morton, who haven't had a baby for 3+ years and are only early 30s, and Lolly Hale, who stopped at 6 kids at age 30. Also Kate Wahlquist, who had 5 kids in less than 5 years and now a 2-year-plus gap (though that's pretty reasonable).

Or perhaps obstetrical complications make it impossible/unwise to continue having children?

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if some of them did. What’s sad is they probably feel they have to keep it a secret. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

What’s sad is they probably feel they have to keep it a secret. 

That is sad. But if any of them are using birth control good for them on making that decision. 

Edited by Jana814
  • Upvote 4

I sincerely doubt that Kressant would ever use any form of birth control. Her instagram story feed is 30% pro-life memes about how abortion, birth control, and the libruls are killing babies. She infantilizes her youngest two, both of whom are encouraged to take bottles and pacifiers, and are individually called "the baby" to this day. Cab is 5, and Varina is 3 1/2. For reference, when her eldest "Mikey" was the exact age that Cab is now (5 years and 3 months), he had 4 younger siblings. 

Rachel is a different story.  With the significant issues she's had, I could definitely see a scenario where her doctors advised it as a life-saving measure, and Headship Wesley insisted that they actually use it. Miguel was extremely fragile at birth as well. It's good that she's taken a break regardless of the reason.

All of that said, it's entirely likely that both Rachel and Kressant are trying to conceive, but are simply not healthy enough to maintain fertility. Both have ongoing health issues, and from a nutritional standpoint, the diversity of their diet is nonexistent. Paraguay has been in a drought nearly their entire time there, and both families are objectively poor. They seem to struggle with food scarcity, and rely on foods that they purchase/accept in donation out of necessity, at times without even knowing what they're getting. Kressant frequently posts pics of packaged meals/grains/ingredients, requesting advice on what it is, and how to eat it. However, Jacqueline Smith had her last biological child at about 31, so... who knows. I guess Bethany Lane will be the litmus. She's heavily pregnant with their 6th, and is about the age that both Kressant and Rachel were when they had their last, respectively. Time will tell.

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1

9 minutes ago, SolomonFundy said:

I sincerely doubt that Kressant would ever use any form of birth control. Her instagram story feed is 30% pro-life memes about how abortion, birth control, and the libruls are killing babies. She infantilizes her youngest two, both of whom are encouraged to take bottles and pacifiers, and are individually called "the baby" to this day. Cab is 5, and Varina is 3 1/2. For reference, when her eldest "Mikey" was the exact age that Cab is now (5 years and 3 months), he had 4 younger siblings. 

Rachel is a different story.  With the significant issues she's had, I could definitely see a scenario where her doctors advised it as a life-saving measure, and Headship Wesley insisted that they actually use it. Miguel was extremely fragile at birth as well. It's good that she's taken a break regardless of the reason.

All of that said, it's entirely likely that both Rachel and Kressant are trying to conceive, but are simply not healthy enough to maintain fertility. Both have ongoing health issues, and from a nutritional standpoint, the diversity of their diet is nonexistent. Paraguay has been in a drought nearly their entire time there, and both families are objectively poor. They seem to struggle with food scarcity, and rely on foods that they purchase/accept in donation out of necessity, at times without even knowing what they're getting. Kressant frequently posts pics of packaged meals/grains/ingredients, requesting advice on what it is, and how to eat it. However, Jacqueline Smith had her last biological child at about 31, so... who knows. I guess Bethany Lane will be the litmus. She's heavily pregnant with their 6th, and is about the age that both Kressant and Rachel were when they had their last, respectively. Time will tell.

I’m betting Jackie or Bret got fixed and that’s why they adopted. And I think you can be pro life and do NFP. But Kressant probably just hasn’t gotten pregnant yet. Let’s hope she never gets pregnant again. But I bet she will eventually. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic