IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 22: Every Sperm Is Scared

Bethella

On 5/24/2022 at 8:58 AM, PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea said:

I have no idea who this person is but she wins the most ridiculous Fundy/nationalist names award!

She went to the same school of child-naming as DPIART.

On 5/24/2022 at 10:03 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m thinking Justice and Honor will be used at some point. 

Too bad she already used Liberty as the twins could be Liberty and Bell.

• Haha 5

18 minutes ago, Cults-r-us said:

She went to the same school of child-naming as DPIART.

Too bad she already used Liberty as the twins could be Liberty and Bell.

The youngest daughter is Victory Belle.  

• Upvote 2

On 5/25/2022 at 8:21 AM, Smee said:

One day these kids will be pretending they’re Patrick, Elizabeth, Victoria and Fiona and their parents liked classic names with nickname potential so Pat, Libby, Vicky & Fee.

I was thinking about this thread last night. We were watching Flashback (Kiefer Sutherland and Dennis Hopper) where Kiefer is an uptight FBI agent named John. Well, he named himself John anyway, since he wasn’t crazy about his birth name Free from his hippie parents. Seemed to - loosely - fit the theme. 😛

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

I was thinking about this thread last night. We were watching Flashback (Kiefer Sutherland and Dennis Hopper) where Kiefer is an uptight FBI agent named John. Well, he named himself John anyway, since he wasn’t crazy about his birth name Free from his hippie parents. Seemed to - loosely - fit the theme. 😛

Ha! Speaking of hippy parents, actors David Carradine and Barbara Hershey named their son Free. He changed it to Tom when he was 9. His father was not happy about it either. 

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 2

Ugh I want to tell ya’ll about someone I knew in college who had a name she absolutely hated… her mother was a religious extremist. She changed her name and only a very few people knew her birth name. I can’t share her names though. Not my story to tell. Suffice it to say these people are not doing their little heistheways and friggin patriots any favors.

• Upvote 8

My husband has a very hippie middle name. But since it’s a middle name, it’s not a big deal. We named our son after him so now they both have a very hippie middle name. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic