IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 22: Every Sperm Is Scared

Bethella

Her last 3 babies seem to be born without the midwife making it in time. I think she’s probably doing it on purpose. I’m thinking she just isn’t calling the midwife in time because she wants an unassisted homebirth but pretends she doesn’t. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

So what Is the gap between the last and the previous one this time for Clara? I know Is not yet another irish twin only because i read her thread when She announced #12 or Is 13 already? I Lost track of her #

14 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

So what Is the gap between the last and the previous one this time for Clara? I know Is not yet another irish twin only because i read her thread when She announced #12 or Is 13 already? I Lost track of her #

Her last was born in November of last year so these two are a little over 13 months apart.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

47 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I hope she allows Heistheway and Peleiah to get jobs when they are 18. That could help the family finances if they have their own money. Plus working is good for isolated fundie kids. They could always work at CFA since they are closed on Sundays. 

Heistheway turned 18 a few months ago. No mention of her finishing high-school-of-the-dining-room-table yet. I fear that she is needed at home to help raise her siblings and help her mom with her high-risk pregnancy. If I recall correctly she has had huge problems with mastitis after her last couple of births. I also remember that one of her miscarriages was while attending a Duggar wedding weekend.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 7

2 hours ago, anjulibai said:

They are calling Eleanor "Nora". Why not name her Eleanora then? 

I think Eleanor is just more popular. I actually prefer Lenore over Eleanor. But Eleanora would probably be mispronounced and misspelled. She’s pretty traditional with her names except I think she has a Brayden. I think the rest are fairly traditional. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Her last 3 babies seem to be born without the midwife making it in time. I think she’s probably doing it on purpose. I’m thinking she just isn’t calling the midwife in time because she wants an unassisted homebirth but pretends she doesn’t. 

She probably doesn't have to pay the midwife as much if they miss the birth. A friend almost gave birth at the hospital without the doctor. If the doctor hadn't shown up in time, the birth would be cheaper. (The L & D staff would deliver the baby.)

2 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Nora is a very traditional nickname for Eleanor. A lot of traditional nicknames are less literal than just part of the name. (Examples: Jack for John, Maggie for Margaret, etc.)

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

We will get two more weeks of newborn updates, probably with a "nobody asked for this" picture of her shirtless husband holding the baby with some kind of gross flirty comment about how she can't wait to make another one, and then she'll drop out til the next major holiday. Then she'll vague post about staying offline to "focus on her precious children" in early Summer, and we will know she's pregnant again. Then she'll be back with a late November or early December baby in 2022. Rinse, repeat. 

Nollkamper Olympics.

Her fertility is bonkers.. Assuming she never manages multiples, she will easily hit 20. Before she's 40.

Clara could conceivably hit 25 if she has even one set of twins, or remains fertile til she's in her early/mid-40s.

• Upvote 19

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She’s pretty traditional with her names except I think she has a Brayden.

As far as I know he's Samuel Brayden, so traditional first name, they just don't use it.

• Upvote 6

On 12/22/2021 at 10:34 AM, anjulibai said:

I strongly considered Eleanor with a nickname Nora for my youngest. Nicknames aren’t always direct shortenings. If I had an Adelaide I’d probably use Heidi as a nickname even though it’s now pretty established as a stand alone name too.

• Upvote 7

Chris Pratt and his wife Katherine are having another baby. They have a daughter together and Chris has a son with Anna Faris. 

• Thank You 2

On 12/21/2021 at 2:52 PM, HereticHick said:

Heistheway turned 18 a few months ago. No mention of her finishing high-school-of-the-dining-room-table yet. I fear that she is needed at home to help raise her siblings and help her mom with her high-risk pregnancy. If I recall correctly she has had huge problems with mastitis after her last couple of births. I also remember that one of her miscarriages was while attending a Duggar wedding weekend.

How us she even going to get a job? If I saw the name Heistheway I'd think it was a joke. 

• Downvote 1
  • Eyeroll 2

17 minutes ago, JillRodsEyeliner said:

How us she even going to get a job? If I saw the name Heistheway I'd think it was a joke. 

I don't like the name either, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't hire someone with an unusual name.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 2

50 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I don't like the name either, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't hire someone with an unusual name.

What were they thinking when they named her?

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, JillRodsEyeliner said:

I don't think her getting a job ever entered her parent's minds. She is a girl, after all; she was born to stay home & breed. When you don't go to school or get a job, you won't apply for credit in your own name or have a bank account - so really, what difference does it make what your name is? I dare say they see the name about as relevant as they see the girl. 

• Upvote 20

31 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Bryn and Mitchell Bontrager are expecting a baby this summer.

The only surprise for me is that Lina and Cass haven't already announced.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7

4 minutes ago, petrushka said:

The only surprise for me is that Lina and Cass haven't already announced.

I’m wonder if they aren’t announcing because they’ve gone quiet on social media. I bet she’s pregnant. 

• Upvote 5

OK, grandbaby #11 (great, Marlin is getting another grandkid, but most people would say Mitch & Bryn are expecting baby #3. Then again most people aren't (thankfully) Marlin or Becky Bontrager). Anyway..,there are 10 now?

Chelsy = 3

Mitchell & Bryn = 2

Cassidy & The Smarmy one = 2

Lina & Carson = 2

That's 9. Who am I missing? 

***Never mind: I forgot Allison stopped dating her brothers & married someone else & had a kid. Somehow her existence completely left my mind; like, for real. I counted the kids to recount the grandkids, but didn't count her & never even noticed. 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 23
  • I Agree 1

48 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m wonder if they aren’t announcing because they’ve gone quiet on social media. I bet she’s pregnant. 

I would think that if it wasn’t for the fact that the announcement specifically said this would be #11. I think if anyone was due before Bryn, they would just say another grand baby was on the way.

• Upvote 7

52 minutes ago, LanaBanana said:

I would think that if it wasn’t for the fact that the announcement specifically said this would be #11. I think if anyone was due before Bryn, they would just say another grand baby was on the way.

The Bontragers have played fast and loose with the truth before. They have 6 married children and most are shown to be fertile. I 100% guarantee that Bryn isn’t the only pregnant one right now. Plus they usually wait until they are 3-5 months along before announcing. 

• Upvote 5

12 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Chris Pratt and his wife Katherine are having another baby. They have a daughter together and Chris has a son with Anna Faris. 

Here's an article with the actual announcement. I read his wife was pregnant without looking at the announcement. They quoted Psalm 127, which is the Psalm that gives the Quiverfull movement its name 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic