IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 5: I Can't Believe They Still Worship TFG

GreyhoundFan

19 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I can't bear to click on the clips but someone please lie to me and tell me that the theme song is one of the old-timey monkey-playing-and-accordion toys.  

Interesting that TPUSA didn't want Rittenhouse to have to answer questions about why he supports BLM.  TPUSA is perfectly ok with Loud Marge harassing a young man trying to educate the country about gun violence by sharing his experience during the attack on his high school but gosh darnit, best not let anyone ask Rittenhouse to defend his own actual words. 

• Upvote 7

Rittenhouse was a "featured speaker"? What did he speak about? Did he basically do a book report on his own trial or something?

I'm torn between "dude, keep your head down" and "milk that 15 minutes while it lasts, maybe you'll make enough money to live on until people forget you."

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

I can't bear to click on the clips but someone please lie to me and tell me that the theme song is one of the old-timey monkey-playing-and-accordion toys. 

They just made a sort of chant out of his name.

I can think of a lot of things that would have been in even worse taste, so I guess it's just as well.

If it makes you feel better, it took me a while to figure out, because "Rittenhouse" sounded like "Mickey Mouse."

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, thoughtful said:

They just made a sort of chant out of his name.

I can think of a lot of things that would have been in even worse taste, so I guess it's just as well.

If it makes you feel better, it took me a while to figure out, because "Rittenhouse" sounded like "Mickey Mouse."

Even worse than I imagined. Thank you, @thoughtful, for being the hero we needed. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

8 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

They're only now figuring out Trump is a fraud? Well, better late than never I suppose...

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

16 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

The police officer chuckling as he explains a reservation is not a Constitutional right is just *chef’s kiss. “They can’t revoke our reservation!” “The burden of proof is on THEM!” This group make the worst knuckle dragging bozos on Judge Judy look like legal experts in comparison! 

Also- I have developed SUCH a crush on the grizzly guy in the other video! Gorgeous eyes, smoky hair and beard, and smooth takedowns on the MAGA idiots- oh myyyy! 

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

If all this were true, Candace dear, that would make him eminently unfit for any public office, let alone the presidency. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

Of course the fuck knob organization has an excuse all ready to go

"The Trump Organization strongly opposes mandates on restaurants, especially when we see Florida, which has no such mandates, is managing Covid better than New York," a spokesperson for the Trump Organization said in an emailed statement shared with Newsweek. "However, we have and will comply with local law."

Yeah, fuck face's buddy DeSatan is managing COVID so well.  Not.

More likely the people running the fuck face grill want to keep the Branch Trumpvidian rabble out of the joint.

• Upvote 5

Jared Schmeck, meet Brad Assman!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-winner-advocate-in-south-dakota-publishes-lets-go-brandon-christmas-ad

SIOUX FALLS, SD—A small-town South Dakota newspaper published a Christmas ad this past week that included a sign reading “Let’s Go Brandon,” or what is widely understood as conservative code for “Fuck Joe Biden.”

The Winner Advocate, a weekly newspaper in the city of Winner in south-central South Dakota, published the ad in its Dec. 22 edition. Under the heading “Good Christian Men Rejoice” sat the ad for Winner Welding & Machine; it showed three men standing under a Merry Christmas banner. The beefy, white-haired man in the middle was holding a sign that said “Lets Go Brandon,” minus the apostrophe and, one might argue, any sense of decorum.

His name is Brad Assman—seriously—but he pronounces the last name “Aus-man.”

• Upvote 9

18 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Jared Schmeck, meet Brad Assman!

• Haha 4

I love watching Branch Trumpvidians turn on each other

The far-right firebrands and conspiracy theorists of the pro-Trump internet have a new enemy: each other.

QAnon devotees are livid at their former hero Michael Flynn for accurately calling their jumbled credo "total nonsense." Donald Trump superfans have voiced a sense of betrayal because the former president, booed for getting a coronavirus immunization booster, has become a "vaccine salesman." And attorney Lin Wood seems mad at pretty much everyone, including former allies on the scattered "elite strike-force team" investigating nonexistent mass voter fraud.

After months of failing to disprove the reality of Trump's 2020 presidential election loss, some of the internet's most popular right-wing provocateurs are grappling with the pressures of restless audiences, saturated markets, ongoing investigations and millions of dollars in legal bills.

The result is a chaotic melodrama, playing out via secretly recorded phone calls, personal attacks in podcasts, and a seemingly endless stream of posts on Twitter, Gab and Telegram calling their rivals Satanists, communists, pedophiles or "pay-triots" - money-grubbing grifters exploiting the cause.

• Upvote 9

Good gravy:

• Eyeroll 4
  • WTF 5

• Destiny locked this topic