IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 5: I Can't Believe They Still Worship TFG

GreyhoundFan

On 1/5/2022 at 7:37 PM, thoughtful said:

I liked this comment:

image.thumb.png.31926c13976b223468a4c13fe181c2fa.png

I just watched “Steel Magnolias” again. I thought of Bannon when Ouiser said, “he’s a boil on the butt of humanity.”

• Haha 10

The first guy must be a fan of this writer, who keeps trying to keep the "13 bloodlines" thing alive:

https://www.amazon.com/Fritz-Springmeier/e/B00J8XO7YU/ref=dp_byline_cont_pop_book_1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Springmeier

Fritz Artz Springmeier (born Viktor E. Schoof, September 24, 1955) is an American author of conspiracy theory literature who has written a number of books claiming that a global elite who belong to Satanic bloodlines are conspiring to dominate the world. He has described his goal as "exposing the New World Order agenda."

• Eyeroll 9

1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

The first guy must be a fan of this writer, who keeps trying to keep the "13 bloodlines" thing alive:

I still like the one where General Patton is Trump's biological father, making Trump part of the Jesus Bloodline for its pure unadulterated insanity with sprinkles on top.

• I Agree 8

On 1/6/2022 at 7:30 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

I just watched “Steel Magnolias” again. I thought of Bannon when Ouiser said, “he’s a boil on the butt of humanity.”

Taking the dishes out of the sink before he pees in it is a hell of a lot more than what most Branch Trumpvidians do Miss Ouiser.

• Upvote 6

A local Branch Trumpvidian has filed to run for a Dubuque council seat.  

A man again running for Dubuque City Council contends that a city sustainability initiative is part of larger attempt to establish a “new world order,” that local school board members are Marxists and that local hospitals are falsely reporting COVID-19 cases.

Other lowlights include that he saw lesson plans from local schools teaching CRT and the evul new world order is going to implement a new currency. 

Instead of a decent campaign picture the one in the paper looks like a mug shot. And an actual mug shot might’ve been an improvement. 

• Upvote 3

We have multiple Trump threads with varying focus points and I get them all mixed up, so someone please make sure this goes to the proper thread if this isn't it.

I think Tish James may end up being the hero of the decade.

EDIT:  there is a whole thread which didn't all post here.  Read all her tweets in the thread.  This looks to be a big deal.

Edited by church_of_dog
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 12

12 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

We have multiple Trump threads with varying focus points and I get them all mixed up, so someone please make sure this goes to the proper thread if this isn't it.

I think Tish James may end up being the hero of the decade.

EDIT:  there is a whole thread which didn't all post here.  Read all her tweets in the thread.  This looks to be a big deal.

If it turns out the person who topples Trump is a woman of color who runs as a Democrat it will be one of the best karmic pimp slaps ever.  Please let it happen!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

A fuck stick down in Florida who threatened the lives of Rep Ocasio-Cortez and Speaker Pelosi pleaded guilty to making the threats.

Paul Vernon Hoeffer admitted to sending death threats in March of 2019.

According to allegations by prosecutors, Hoeffer called the offices of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., in Washington, D.C. and threatened to rattle her head with bullets and cut her head off.

Hoeffer also called the Cook County State's Attorney Office in Illinois and made similar threats directed towards State Attorney Kim Foxx, per the prosecution.

Additionally, Hoeffer called the New York office of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., in November of 2020 and left threatening messages telling her to sleep with one eye open, and that he would “rip her head off" according to the plea agreement.

The fucker is facing up to 15 years in prison and that's what he needs to serve in prison.  They need to go for the fucking maximum here.

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 9

The cowpoke has a new title...

image.png.0cc01bfad7c6f6e75d75c6a13a1963a4.png

• Eyeroll 4

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The cowpoke has a new title...

image.png.0cc01bfad7c6f6e75d75c6a13a1963a4.png

Has Trump Mediah undergone a change already, or has Devin added the 'and technology' to make his role more interesting?

(The extra h is a typo induced by a wobbly driving train, but I kinda like it so I'm leaving it there)

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Has Trump Mediah undergone a change already, or has Devin added the 'and technology' to make his role more interesting?

(The extra h is a typo induced by a wobbly driving train, but I kinda like it so I'm leaving it there)

I think Media-duh would be more appropriate for any venture involving TFG and the cowpoke.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

Canadian Branch Trumpvidians in action 

Multiple criminal investigations have been opened in connection to the "desecration" of Canada's National War Memorial among other incidents during weekend protests in Ottawa against mandates for Covid-19 vaccines and other public health measures.

"Several criminal investigations are underway in relation to the desecration of the National War Memorial/Terry Fox statute, threatening/illegal/intimidating behavior to police/city workers and other individuals and damage to a city vehicle," the Ottawa Police Service tweeted Sunday.

This weekend's protests grew out of the "Freedom Convoy" that made its way through Canada for several days before arriving in Ottawa on Saturday. It began as a protest by truckers opposed to vaccine requirements, before gaining followers calling for an end to other Covid-19 mandates as well.

The mandate, which took effect January 15, requires truckers entering Canada to be fully vaccinated or face testing and quarantine requirements, though Prime Minister Justin Trudeau told reporters last week that 90% of the country's truckers were already vaccinated (Trudeau's office has not disclosed the location of the prime minister, whose family lives about a mile from Parliament Hill).

• Upvote 7

National Butterfly Center on Texas border closing indefinitely after attacks from right-wing conspiracy theorists

The National Butterfly Center on the Texas border is closing “for the immediate future” after conspiracy-fueled attacks against the center on social media escalated in recent days.

The butterfly sanctuary, part of the North American Butterfly Association, made the announcement Wednesday. The decision came just days after GOP operatives descended on the site, reviving baseless and false conspiracy theories linking the center to sex trafficking.

The center’s leaders fear the renewed focus on the nature preserve could lead to violence, as similar online harassment directed at a Washington, D.C. pizzeria in 2016 led a man to fire a rifle inside the restaurant.

“The safety of our staff and visitors is our primary concern,” said Dr. Jeffrey Glassberg, president and founder of the North American Butterfly Association. “We look forward to reopening, soon, when the authorities and professionals who are helping us navigate this situation give us the green light.”

More than 35,000 people visit the National Butterfly Center each year to catch a glimpse of the hundreds of species of butterflies there. The sanctuary plans to pay staff while it is closed.

The butterfly center has been the target of far-right conspiracy theories for years, after the sanctuary in 2017 sued over the Trump administration’s plans to build a border wall through the 100-acre nature preserve.

Two years later, online trolls — led by Brian Kolfage, the head of the allegedly fraudulent “We Build the Wall” fundraising campaign — falsely claimed there were dead bodies and “rampant sex trade” at the sanctuary.

But the situation escalated over the past two weeks, starting with a confrontation between Marianna Treviño Wright, the center’s executive director, and Kimberly Lowe, a GOP congressional candidate from Virginia.

On Jan. 21, Lowe approached the facility and demanded to see “illegals crossing on rafts.” When Treviño Wright refused, the candidate began filming on a phone and accused her of being “OK with children being sex trafficked and raped and murdered.”

Treviño Wright swiped at the phone, and a scuffle ensued. As Lowe left the facility, Treviño Wright says the woman nearly ran over her son, Nicholas Wright, who works there.

Lowe had been in town to attend the right-wing “We Stand America” rally in neighboring McAllen, which took place last weekend. The event, headlined by former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn, included a trip to the border. (After her altercation with Treviño Wright, Lowe said she was barred from attending.)

Fearing more trouble, the butterfly center decided to close for three days. While doors were shut, attendees did visit the sanctuary — and shot more videos repeating the lies about the facility.

Ben Bergquam, a correspondent for the far-right news site Real America Voice, posted a minute-long clip to Twitter repeating the sex trafficking lies.

“What really matters to the Democrats are the butterflies, and so we unite with them, if that’s what it’s going to take to shut this border down,” he said. “We unite with them and say: Protect the butterflies, (President Joe Biden). Close down the border — because we know you don’t care about the kids.”

Treviño Wright said the center’s closure is the most dramatic step that the facility has taken so far to protect its staff from far-right operatives.

“This prolonged and concerted attack by (former White House chief strategist) Steve Bannon and associates, which has already provoked stochastic terrorism in El Paso and in Washington, D.C., is directed at us and has been since 2019,” she said. “It’s escalating radically as part of their MAGA midterm election strategy, and ... puts us in a very dangerous position.”

• Disgust 3
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 9

"... and they think we're stupid."

Well, he got that part right at least.

• Upvote 17

5 hours ago, fraurosena said:

"... and they think we're stupid."

Well, he got that part right at least.

We don’t think they’re stupid. We know they’re stupid. 

22 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

They’re coming after a butterfly sanctuary. At what point do any of these bozos really stop and think, “Ya know, maybe I have gone a bit too far. People just trying to protect butterflies- I may have gotten some bad Intel.”

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

They’re coming after a butterfly sanctuary. At what point do any of these bozos really stop and think, “Ya know, maybe I have gone a bit too far. People just trying to protect butterflies- I may have gotten some bad Intel.”

For them there is no point at which they will suddenly wake up and think they went too far. They are full blown fanatics, who believe in their cause. They are absolutely convinced that they are the ones being attacked and they are filled with righteous anger— and fear. They have been told there is this ‘other’ force in society out to get them, to replace them. They have been told this over and over. They have been told they can fight against it, that they should fight against it. They feel they must fight against it, and in their anger and their fear they are blindly believing what they are being told. Because anger and fear are emotions that influence one’s ability to reason.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7

A Chicago area branch trumpvidian radio station put this gem up. 

91B1A6AB-620B-4DE6-BE57-93B72449ED66.thumb.jpeg.b6f7df1c08d6c9354ca85e6a39af012d.jpeg

I think they were expecting a lot of hell yeahs and ice house toasts in response. Yeah, that’s not what happened and the station is getting creamed in replies. 

• Upvote 9

• Destiny locked this topic