Branch Trumpvidians 5: I Can't Believe They Still Worship TFG

GreyhoundFan

How disgusting. 

• Angry 1
  • Disgust 4
  • WTF 5

15 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

How disgusting. 

I know we traditionally use the angry response what it's something so egregiously awful that not even discussed will work, but if I could use it without directing it at you, @GreyhoundFan, who I really appreciate and admire, I would be very tempted to use the f-bomb response. (I'm really careful to keep it out of my vocabulary because I do work with elementary children and I'm afraid if I let it creep in then it might jump out at the most inappropriate time.)

• Upvote 5

23 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Has someone checked to see how many mule kicks to the head she has taken?

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

How disgusting. 

We need the Blues Brothers in the Bluesmobile. I doubt their Nazi hatred is limited to the borders of Illinois. 

• Upvote 8

The link is not behind a paywall.

• Thank You 4

50 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The link is not behind a paywall.

That dumbass should have just written it as a fictional story.  I mean did anyone NOT get that “Primary Colors” was about the Clintons? Write it as fiction, keep all the things in, badabing, badaboom- no defamation suit but everyone gets who’s who in the book. 

I am off to continue working on my novel about an extremely narcissistic guy named Ronald Crump who somehow becomes a ruler of a large country for a few years. Spoiler alert- my novel ends with the reporter who has spent the novel trying to discern why his dying word was “Covfefe”, leaving unsatisfied but as the workers clear out Ronald’s really tacky penthouse suite, one of them tosses a coloring book into a fire. It opens to a page and for a brief moment, the page shows an outline of a puppy dog that has been badly colored in with the colors going outside the lines and in childlike scrawl “His name is Covfefe”. Underneath in the same childlike writing is shown “Ronald Crump, 5/31/17”.

• Haha 15

Some good news about the comedian who faced some heckling from branch trumpvidians. 

Ariel Elias was performing at a show at a comedy club in New Jersey when a Trump supporter started heckling her, demanding an answer to the question: "Did you vote for Donald Trump?" Another heckler then threw a beer at Elias, who calmly picked up the can and took a swig. 

"You can't handle anything better than that, right?" Jimmy Kimmel said last night on his show, where Elias was set to perform. 

The late night host invited Elias to make her debut on Jimmy Kimmel Live! after watching a video of the incident, which went viral. 

Elias shared the video in a series of tweets in early October, which garnered over a million views in a day and now sits at 5.6 million. She also revealed that Uncle Vinnie's, the comedy club where this occurred, was pressing charges "against the guy". They've invited Elias to perform again.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

Further good news

A jury in Michigan has found three men guilty of providing material support for a terrorist act and two other state charges related to the 2020 plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.

Paul Bellar, Joseph Morrison and Pete Musico were also convicted of gang membership and felony possession of a firearm. Prosecutors alleged the men "engaged in the planning and training for an operation to attack the state Capitol building and kidnap government officials, including Gov. Gretchen Whitmer." Providing material support is a felony punishable by up to 20 years in prison.

A sentencing date for the three men has been set for December 15.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 6

Of corse Dinedh has to have a nasty take:

• Disgust 5
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 9

On 10/29/2022 at 8:37 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Of corse Dinedh has to have a nasty take:

Even the guy who came up with The Human Centipede is like, “Dude, WTF?”

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Totally not a cult:

I honestly wonder how many of his rally crowds are mostly peopled by these Front Row Joes?  There seems to be a lot of them.  And don't any of them have regular jobs?  How can they afford to drive around the country like this?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

10 hours ago, Xan said:

I honestly wonder how many of his rally crowds are mostly peopled by these Front Row Joes?  There seems to be a lot of them.  And don't any of them have regular jobs?  How can they afford to drive around the country like this?

They can't. I bet a lot of them are on some public assistance/disability....... not that there is anything wrong with that for people who NEED to be on it. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Upvote 5

On 11/3/2022 at 4:40 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Totally not a cult:

They are joining Planet Fitness to use the bathroom and shower. But not to actually work out for 1/2 hour to an hour. They are sleeping in their cars and going around the country to Trump rallies when gas is hella expensive. If they are sleeping in cars chances are they are either eating fast food or buying small amounts of food at grocery stores, convenience stores, or gas stations as they go along so that’s not budget friendly or likely healthy unless they are sticking to pretty healthy choices at grocery stores and have coolers. All in all, my guess is they are spending a lot, not getting much sleep, eating terribly, not exercising, and in general living a miserable existence to follow the Dipshit. I hear the Gravy Seals are looking for just their kind! 

• Upvote 6

22 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

They can't. I bet a lot of them are on some public assistance/disability....... not that there is anything wrong with that for people who NEED to be on it. 

According to a book I read(I think it was “Frankly, We Did Win This Election”), some do have regular jobs, some are retired, and others pick up “gigs” like cleaning houses in order to pay for travel expenses/lodging.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

Oh no, they’ll probably spawn mini MAGAts  

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 6

Yeah, he really puts Fred Astaire to shame. /s

• Haha 8

Oh good, now we're exporting dipshit cookers. Wonder if we can.. not let them back in. Or treat them as having joined an international terror organisation.

• Upvote 6

This is surprising. She’s always Jenn a huge trumper. 

• Upvote 6

You couldn’t make this up:

image.thumb.png.c2209059da1c27669f88265863c99157.png

• Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • WTF 3

• Destiny locked this topic