IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 5: I Can't Believe They Still Worship TFG

GreyhoundFan

26 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

That's going to look interesting as he starts to age, sag, and wrinkle...

Yeah that's something I think a fair number of the people that do body art don't think about is how stuff is gonna look in a few decades when they start getting older.  On a personal level body art is not something I would do, but I don't judge and figure if people want tattoos that's entirely their decision no matter what their skin does in the coming years.    

• Upvote 7

Yeah, not judging the body art. Well, I’m judging the hell out of the swastika, but not body art in general. I just kind of got the “gross out giggles” at the thought of what a well placed wrinkle or age spot or two would do to the faces of Fucknut and his fellow demons. 

Edited by AnywhereButHere
  • Upvote 9

5 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

the thought of what a well placed wrinkle or age spot or two would do to the faces of Fucknut and his fellow demons. 

Can't be any worse!

It's difficult for me to fathom, but I think this is the TFG facial expression  he was going for: 

Spoiler

0040760F-868B-42C5-AC5F-2D6ECF352EB7.png.84cfe816b4cbd660e03a7ba61d968013.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

15 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

That's going to look interesting as he starts to age, sag, and wrinkle...

That's called justice (in the form of real life consequences) for getting that particular tattoo.

• Upvote 9

20 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

Yeah, not judging the body art. Well, I’m judging the hell out of the swastika, but not body art in general. I just kind of got the “gross out giggles” at the thought of what a well placed wrinkle or age spot or two would do to the faces of Fucknut and his fellow demons. 

Good point. Yeah I’m judging the fuck out of someone if they have images of the knob of fornicate, Nazi symbols, or other hate symbols tattooed on themselves.  Otherwise I have neither time nor energy to get too worked up about what people do to themselves. 

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

If McMaster was a smart guy, I would applaud him for some master shade. Perhaps his speech writer isn’t a Trump fan because I don’t think he realizes how that statement comes across! 

• Upvote 7

On 3/8/2022 at 4:51 PM, thoughtful said:

Someone worked for many hours to make . . . this.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.849b8a4bc4f948f7a738e42a9d7b7f7d.png

I have no words.

Most reputable (and talented) tattoo artists refuse to do this sort of thing, I think. So if you want nazi crap all over yourself you've got to settle for dude down the street with a cheapo machine in his garage who learned how to tattoo in prison, and may or may not be sober while tattooing you. If you're lucky, he'll use a fresh needle.

On 3/8/2022 at 4:55 PM, 47of74 said:

Constipated is fuck face's normal facial expression.

Although rumor has it constipated is not his normal state of being. Could be made up, of course, but apparently some people who worked on The Apprentice are sharing stories of him unexpectedly filling his diaper on multiple occasions. 

• Upvote 6

"Alabama officials banned an anti-Biden license plate. After conservative backlash, they reversed their decision."

Nathan Kirk thought his anti-Biden license plate was a fun, silly joke. That changed when he received a letter last month from Alabama’s motor vehicle officials.

The letter informed him that his recently issued plate was an affront to the “peace and dignity of the State of Alabama” and gave him 10 days to surrender it. Kirk’s offending plate read “LGBFJB,” a reference to “Let’s go, Brandon,” which has emerged in conservative circles as code for a profane expression against President Biden.

Banning the plate transformed the joke into something bigger for Kirk, a 44-year-old gun store owner in Oneonta, Ala. In his view, government officials were trying to stifle his right to free speech in a small, yet meaningful step toward tyranny — one he vowed to fight.

“I wasn’t going to just lay down,” Kirk told The Washington Post.

The Feb. 17 letter sparked a three-week battle between the state of Alabama and Kirk, whose story attracted the attention of right-wing media outlets and rallied some prominent conservatives to his cause.

The saga of Kirk’s Biden-hating license plate started in October when he went to register his family’s Ford F-250. Kirk was applying for the plate just as “Let’s go, Brandon” emerged as an unofficial conservative rallying cry. The phrase stems from an Oct. 2 NASCAR race at Talladega Superspeedway, in Kirk’s home state. During a trackside interview with winning driver Brandon Brown, an NBC reporter mistakenly thought the crowd was chanting “Let’s go, Brandon.” The spectators were actually denouncing the president.

It has since become an unofficial GOP slogan, with the phrase being chanted at election night parties, political rallies and sporting events across the country.

Kirk described the decision to get the plate as “spur of the moment,” something that struck him as a way to communicate that he’s “not a fan of the administration.” Kirk cited the Biden administration’s botched exit from Afghanistan after nearly 20 years of war as one reason he doesn’t like the president.

“It was a way to get it on there just to voice, you know, a little displeasure with the way things are going,” he said. “I thought that would be just, you know, kind of a comical way of displaying that.”

He received the plate in late January. Reactions were muted, Kirk said. A few people flashed him thumbs-up gestures while he was driving. Others asked to take pictures with it. No one’s tried to run him off the road. Kirk suspects most people don’t even notice the license plate.

Then, in the Feb. 17 letter, Alabama’s Motor Vehicle Division explained that it was rescinding the plate and ordered Kirk to surrender it within 10 days.

“The Alabama Department of Revenue, Motor Vehicle Division, has determined the above referenced license plate contains objectionable language which is considered by the Department to be offensive to the peace and dignity of the State of Alabama.”

At the time, the department told AL.com that officials were worried about what the “F” in the license plate stood for.

“The department does not allow the ‘F-word,’ or any acronym for such, on a personalized license plate. That is the department’s only issue with this plate,” spokesman Frank Miles wrote in an email to the news organization on March 1.

Kirk acknowledged that “pretty much everybody” interprets the “F” in “FJB” as the f-word. But he has four children and two bulldogs, so he refers to the phrase as “forget Joe Biden.”

“I wouldn’t want them to hear a dirty word like that, even the bulldogs,” Kirk told The Post.

After receiving the letter, Kirk did interviews with several local newspapers. TV stations across the country picked up the story. So did right-wing media outlets, including Newsmax, the Washington Examiner, the Daily Wire and One America News.

“It was basically everywhere,” he said.

Kirk said he had planned to sue the state. He said he believes the powers that be, including social media companies, are trying to silence conservatives, and he saw the state’s attempt to take away his personalized license plate as part of that campaign.

That’s why it’s time for people to stand up for what they believe in, he added. “If you don’t, you’re going to lose your rights. You’re going to lose … what people have fought their entire life for in this country. And I just don’t think that’s right. I think everybody has the right to voice their opinion.”

As the story exploded online, Kirk said, thousands of social media commenters voiced support for him. More than 46,000 people either liked or loved a Facebook post about a Newsmax story in which Kirk said that if the state wanted his license plate, it would have to “come and take it.” David Clarke, the former Wisconsin sheriff turned conservative activist, wrote in a Facebook post that he supported Kirk and that it was time for Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey (R) to “step up” and do the same.

On Saturday, Kirk received a second letter from the state. This time, it was good news.

“The Alabama Department of Revenue, Motor Vehicle Division, has determined the above referenced license plate will not be recalled,” officials wrote. “We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.”

Miles, the Alabama Department of Revenue spokesman, declined to comment about the license plate affair when contacted by The Post.

Kirk described the state’s reversal as a victory not just for him but for anyone who wants to express their beliefs. A lot of people think and believe things Kirk doesn’t agree with, but he said they have a right to share those and “not be silenced.”

“I think it’s a win for everybody,” he said.

image.png.4b130ea33326b042457af240d5b6d1a5.png

• Upvote 6

38 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It’s the picture that really sells the story. Not only does it make clear that, due to the spacing, the message would likely be lost on most people but his whole pose including his facial expression has a very “AND I can open a beer bottle with my teeth!” kind of pride. I bet he has to hire security to fend off all the ladies who dream of sliding between those Buzz Lightyear sheets on the twin bed under the Pamela Anderson poster to hear those sweet words whispered in her ear, “Not so loud! We can’t wake up my Nana!”

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

17 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Kirk acknowledged that “pretty much everybody” interprets the “F” in “FJB” as the f-word. But he has four children and two bulldogs, so he refers to the phrase as “forget Joe Biden.”

“I wouldn’t want them to hear a dirty word like that, even the bulldogs,” Kirk told The Post.

Wait, he fought to get FJB on his license plate, but the word "fuck" sends him in search of his fainting couch, so he's gonna pretend it means something else? :evil-eye:

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

On 3/20/2022 at 8:18 AM, Cartmann99 said:

Wait, he fought to get FJB on his license plate, but the word "fuck" sends him in search of his fainting couch, so he's gonna pretend it means something else? :evil-eye:

In the remote chance I move to Alabama I'm getting "DJTGTFO" as my personalised plate. No issues with that, right? Would also consider "FUDJT" or "DJTPOS". Hm, wonder what the letter limit is?

• Upvote 10

18 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Hide contents

image.png.32d0a2cdf10eb48ba6340ad785289fcf.png

I'd sooner shave a swear word on my head than an image of fuck face.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, 47of74 said:

I'd sooner shave a swear word on my head than an image of fuck face.

I hope you got the reference - I'd hate to think you got the impression that I liked it!

If not, read on:

Spoiler

The person in the picture is a character from the Harry Potter stories - Professor Quirrel. He wears that turban throughout the first book/film, and, at the end, it is revealed that the monstrous villain of the stories, Voldemort, has taken him over. Voldemort's face appears on the back of Quirrel's head, as Trump's does on that idiot with Trump on his head.

I think the Trump face, though smaller, is a bit more disgusting.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

“I was 17.” Yes, Kyle. Exactly why there was a law prohibiting you from having that gun. Exactly why you should not have been at the rally. Exactly why your shitty mother should have been a fucking grownup and told your 17 year old self that  you are too young to be going to the rally at all, much less armed with a lethal weapon, because 17 is too damn young to be in the situation you chose to seek out. You wanted to play army guy and by your own admission you went with a weapon because you were going to protect businesses but you also went with your Playskool My First Triage Kit in case you needed to give someone your rudimentary first aid care so you knew things could become problematic if not downright dangerous. You were 17 and should have been home playing Call of Duty and bragging to your buddies about your supermodel girlfriend who lives in Canada so she can’t meet them but is totally real.

Joe Biden? He’s not 17.  When he was 17 he was class president at his school and was reciting poetry in a mirror to overcome a stutter.  I won’t go into his many personal and professional accomplishments, but I will say that anyone who lost his wife and infant daughter and whose sons were badly injured but who committed to being home every night for those boys despite the long train ride back and forth is a hell of a man. He carried on with his Congressional duties while no doubt reeling from a tragedy that would probably cause me to struggle to get out of bed. Moreso, he made sure his sons had their father every single day. He has since lost another child. The love he has for all of his children is so very real and he is not afraid to show it no matter what people may say. You see, Kyle, if Beau or Hunter had wanted to go to Kenosha to attend a potentially volatile rally, Joe would have been the man and father they needed and would’ve prevented it. He sure as hell wouldn’t have allowed them to obtain a weapon.

It’s a tragedy that your father isn’t the man Joe Biden is, but you need to realize that he has far, far more important things to address than to listen to a 19 year old crybaby whine. As I have said before, if anything you benefitted from Joe Biden even acknowledging your pathetic existence because it fired up people of your ilk to donate to your “Free Kyle” fundraiser so you should really be sending Joe Biden a big basket of muffins and a thank you note. I will take it as a good sign that you being on the low quality Jenna Ellis Show means your time in the spotlight is almost up. Good luck finding out what life is like for people like you who get used by others who are smarter and then are cast aside when they are no longer useful. Your expiration date is fast approaching. You have, at best, a few more Scaramuccis left. Use them wisely, Kyle. You might want to call George Zimmerman for advice. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 9

12 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Now my inner 12-year-old wants to do a google image search of "Satan's tool." I told her to shut up and go back to sleep.

• Haha 12

• Destiny locked this topic