IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 5: I Can't Believe They Still Worship TFG

GreyhoundFan

Continued from here:

They just won't go away.

Gee, Newt is as much a grifter as his lord and master. Anyone surprised?

Shouldn't that $4.6M be taxable income?

• WTF 2
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 4

This kinda belongs here.  Today the Texas Historical Commission posted a piece about the Eisenhower Birthplace State Historic Site in Denison, TX on facebook. 

Churlish freedom fighting asshole Howard Hewdale from Spring, TX posted this in response: 

Hopefully it is protected, leftist Communist will come tear it down like other monuments they have destroyed.

This is how the Texas Historical Commission responded: 

Howard Hewdale,  we're glad to hear that you're passionate about this THC property! If you'd like to donate to improve the historical interpretation of this site, you can give here:  Eisenhower Birthplace State Historic Site Capital Improvements Project

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 11
  • Haha 1

Laura, Laura, Laura.   She just keeps popping up. My favorite Laura episode was when she handcuffed herself to the door handle at Twitter's New York headquarters after being deplatformed for hate speech in 2018. She vowed to stay there for a long time, but eventually got cold,  hungry and probably had to pee so somebody got a bolt cutter and set her loose. 

Twitter didn't press charges, they just let her be her wing nut self. 

Far-right activist Laura Loomer handcuffed herself to Twitter’s NYC headquarters

• Upvote 9

45 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh please:

image.png.0da97e05377e911a6bbdd7332d66b09e.png

What jimmy? You're not using this as more proof that President Biden is trying to cancel Christmas?

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh please:

image.png.0da97e05377e911a6bbdd7332d66b09e.png

Um, yes they were? With the whole pandemic plus post office backups snarling everything? Last year? When Trump was still president?

Boy, does he have a short memory...

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 9

1 hour ago, NotQuiteMotY said:

Um, yes they were? With the whole pandemic plus post office backups snarling everything? Last year? When Trump was still president?

One response I saw was "We literally had to hunt for toilet paper."

• Upvote 16

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

:disgust:

And what they mean is someone who hates the same people they do, will do whatever reproductive acts the husband wants at any time even if she doesn't feel like it, have all kinds of children for him, do his dishes and (pleasant mental image) laundry for him, and pick up after they get drunk and trash their own living rooms.

• Upvote 10

11 hours ago, 47of74 said:

And what they mean is someone who hates the same people they do, will do whatever reproductive acts the husband wants at any time even if she doesn't feel like it, have all kinds of children for him, do his dishes and (pleasant mental image) laundry for him, and pick up after they get drunk and trash their own living rooms.

No wonder they're all still single...

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 10

19 hours ago, 47of74 said:

I originally misread it as "have all kinds of chicken for him" and was trying to figure out why Proud Boys like chicken so much. 

• Haha 11

On 10/15/2021 at 10:47 AM, NotQuiteMotY said:

Things were so backed up last year that a woman from my local post office, who was monitoring all the "lost" packages stuck in the system, personally delivered a package herself to my door on CHRISTMAS MORNING. And then called the next day to make sure I got it. She was watching 30 packages, and mine was the only one that made it by Christmas... and it just barely did that, and only because she went above and beyond to make it happen.

So sure, "Christmas presents weren't late" my ass.

• Upvote 18

People received my Christmas cards, which I sent out on December 10, in APRIL.  So, yeah, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.  

• Upvote 11

On 10/17/2021 at 1:29 PM, 47of74 said:

& put up with all the verbal & physical abuse. That's the actual key characteristic sought, will stick around after the relationship invariably become abusive.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

5 hours ago, PinkGreyBrown said:

& put up with all the verbal & physical abuse. That's the actual key characteristic sought, will stick around after the relationship invariably become abusive.

They don't want a human woman, they want a sex doll maid doormat. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 8

7 hours ago, smittykins said:

And babymaker—can’t forget that!

Who only gives birth to boys to carry on his name.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Who only gives birth to boys to carry on his name.

Which, funny enough, is determined by the sperm part of the conception process. I know many of these anti-science, anti-knowledge, full-misogyny types like to blame the 'lack of sons' on the mothers, have throughout history blamed the birth of daughters on their mothers & witches & what not. But it's the man's sperm that sexes the conceptus, & that is endlessly bitterly hilarious to me.

Edited by PinkGreyBrown
left out a hyphen; mis-spelled hyphen, lol
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

image.png.19361c74014e585aff953395c3f3e1db.png

I'm amused that Sarah Palin only rates a spot in the last row for this gathering. :evil-laugh:

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

image.png.19361c74014e585aff953395c3f3e1db.png

I'm amused that Sarah Palin only rates a spot in the last row for this gathering. :evil-laugh:

I read TPUSA and the first thing I thought was who on earth calls themselves Toilet Paper USA?

The second thing that came to mind was that the name actually is rather apt, considering they all are ass-wipes...

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 12

• Destiny locked this topic