IGNORED

Lawson 5: Lawson Bates. No Mask. No Vaccine. (Failing) Country Music Singer.

nelliebelle1197

26 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Hello I would like to introduce myself I am your long lost Aussie Sister, me and your new five year old Disney loving niece “mini Aussie” would love to meet our “mom/nanny” on our soon to be Disney trip. Lol 

Hey, my mother was just complaining today about not having more grandchild 😂 (I a: an only and my quiver is very firmly closed). although, if I am getting siblings, then I demand that those siblings help deal with her craziness and the fact that she can’t do her own banking, doesn’t know any of her vital information, etc. She also considers sporting events worth waking people up over. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 2

New evidence for my "Tiffany and Lawson are about to get engaged", Tiffany's parents appear to be in Tennessee based on Tiffany's newest story. 

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

New evidence for my "Tiffany and Lawson are about to get engaged", Tiffany's parents appear to be in Tennessee based on Tiffany's newest story. 

I would think they'd do a destination proposal like the last 4 kids

• Upvote 1

On 9/18/2021 at 11:15 AM, CanadianMamam said:

Hey, my mother was just complaining today about not having more grandchild 😂 (I a: an only and my quiver is very firmly closed). although, if I am getting siblings, then I demand that those siblings help deal with her craziness and the fact that she can’t do her own banking, doesn’t know any of her vital information, etc. She also considers sporting events worth waking people up over. 

Sold!!!! Where do I sign up?  I deal with crazy awesomely. :) And with the time difference I will most probably be awake anyway. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, raayx01 said:

I would think they'd do a destination proposal like the last 4 kids

I don’t think it’s a proposal (I think that will come when she finishes her MA) but I do think that the families are getting to know each other and that indicates it is serious. 

• Upvote 5

I would think if you surprised someone with a trip as a gift you'd pay for everything. Otherwise it's a crappy present.

We have a trip "planned" for when my daughter turns 6 where we take my parents and brother with us to Italy. We will pay for tickets and housing, they will pay for their own food and extras. It was discussed when we initially conceived of the idea because asking them to foot any bills as a surprise would be financially inconsiderate. When we were there in 2015, my husband couldn't stop commenting about how various family members would love this or that which is how the idea came into being.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

20 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Sold!!!! Where do I sign up?  I deal with crazy awesomely. :) And with the time difference I will most probably be awake anyway. 

And I taught middle years for 7 years; crazy is my life! I’ll cover daytime since we live in the same country and Aussie Krissy has nights covered. 

• Haha 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

I think this is the pre-proposal family meeting and the proposal will come when Tiffany graduates in a few months.

I expect Lawson to compose & perform a horrible proposal song.

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

I think this is the pre-proposal family meeting and the proposal will come when Tiffany graduates in a few months.

Agreed. Plus, if he waits until after Nathan's and Katie's weddings, then 100% of the wedding-related attention can be on him!

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

He will put off an engagement as long as possible. 

How long can he drag it out? I honestly think that Tiffany’# parents trip is a pre-engagement trip, or at least to put huge pressure on him. But I don’t see him proposing before December Becuase I think he will want the spotlight of being the only engaged Bates. 

• Upvote 5

33 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

How long can he drag it out? I honestly think that Tiffany’# parents trip is a pre-engagement trip, or at least to put huge pressure on him. But I don’t see him proposing before December Becuase I think he will want the spotlight of being the only engaged Bates. 

It depends on tiff. I’m betting she’s been saying things to pressure him. He will eventually have to. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It depends on tiff. I’m betting she’s been saying things to pressure him. He s was ill eventually have to. 

I feel like her first anniversary video (to one of his songs of course) is a subtle way of putting public pressure on him. She wants that ring. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

I wonder if Tiffany has seen that pic of 13 y.o. Lawson in the rootin-tootin red cowboy outfit designed for a 4 year-old? (I may be exaggerating, Lawson may have been only 11.) If anyone has the pic handy, please post!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Dear Bates Sisters: Please don't have Tiffany model clothing with sleeves that are too long for her. She looks like she's playing dress up. For me it just underscores that y'all are a bunch of amateurs selling poorly made, environmentally irresponsible crap, and you have no idea how to dress women who work outside the home. Thank you. /BECrant

image.png.e8014c453e56e3d4f2973085e0be163e.pngimage.png.f7ef9bd814f01ffd1896f6a145d2b172.png

• Upvote 15
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

On 9/22/2021 at 1:30 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

It depends on tiff. I’m betting she’s been saying things to pressure him. He will eventually have to. 

I'm wondering if Tiff is in no rush and she's the one putting the skids on. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Dear Bates Sisters: Please don't have Tiffany model clothing with sleeves that are too long for her. She looks like she's playing dress up. For me it just underscores that y'all are a bunch of amateurs selling poorly made, environmentally irresponsible crap, and you have no idea how to dress women who work outside the home. Thank you. /BECrant

image.png.e8014c453e56e3d4f2973085e0be163e.pngimage.png.f7ef9bd814f01ffd1896f6a145d2b172.png

Tiff also can't sell clothes well because the clothes they put her in and that swamp her and make her again look like a little girl playing dress up. she is so very tiny that she could almost pass for a child. She is a very pretty girl that I don't think and I say this with an air of jealousy can pass for a women yet. She will be one of those that will pass for a teenager until forty. half her luck lol  

• Upvote 10

On 9/22/2021 at 2:33 PM, postscript said:

Shoulders! Collarbone! Kelly must be having conniptions about the lack of modesty. 

I was just thinking that dress was extremely modest given the length and not too form-fitting. Consider the way the Bates are dressed and have been dressing, I don't think Kelly minded at all. All she needs is a sweater/cardigan and Tiffany looks perfect.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Jackie3 said:

I'm wondering if Tiff is in no rush and she's the one putting the skids on. 

I think I’d consider this more if Tiffany hadn’t made her whole social media about Lawson. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

I think I’d consider this more if Tiffany hadn’t made her whole social media about Lawson. 

Agreed, and if she seemed to be doing anything else with her life other than getting a halfassed online Master's degree from Jerry Falwell's Private Parts University.  Her only acting work since  starting to dating Lawson appears to be his one music video. She mentions no other work, including charitable work/volunteering. She also doesn't seem to be an influencer--I haven't noticed her promoting any products (maybe I missed something). 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Agreed, and if she seemed to be doing anything else with her life other than getting a halfassed online Master's degree from Jerry Falwell's Private Parts University.  Her only acting work since  starting to dating Lawson appears to be his one music video. She mentions no other work, including charitable work/volunteering. She also doesn't seem to be an influencer--I haven't noticed her promoting any products (maybe I missed something). 

The only thing she promotes is Lawson. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic