IGNORED

Lawson 5: Lawson Bates. No Mask. No Vaccine. (Failing) Country Music Singer.

nelliebelle1197

The quote above says it all.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

The quote above says it all.

Own goal?

• Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, artdecades said:

Did he delete his IG? Or am I blocked? I never interacted with him so I can’t see how. 

He must have blocked you. I used to have a separate account just to follow fundie accounts, and he blocked that account. I don’t follow him on my personal, but I was able to search and see his Instagram just now. 

• Upvote 7

21 minutes ago, artdecades said:

Did he delete his IG? Or am I blocked? I never interacted with him so I can’t see how. 

He posted a happy birthday wish to Tory 2.0 three days ago (sorry I can't remember which one she is!).

I got blocked by him last year; I had only set up an IG user name and it's just random letters. I never followed him, but I'm an impatient mouse clicker and had ended up liking a post. Yikes, I was horrified! Anyway, the next time I went to snoop look, I was blocked.

I just set up another account and now can see his posts. And I keep my hands off the mouse!

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Just now, Perrierwithlemon said:

He must have blocked you. I used to have a separate account just to follow fundie accounts, and he blocked that account. I don’t follow him on my personal, but I was able to search and see his Instagram just now. 

I don’t follow fundies at all on my account I just browse their instagrams every now and then. Does IG have block lists like Twitter? I wonder if it’s cuz I follow some fundie snark accounts. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Mom to Nell said:

He posted a happy birthday wish to Tory 2.0 three days ago (sorry I can't remember which one she is!).

I got blocked by him last year; I had only set up an IG user name and it's just random letters. I never followed him, but I'm an impatient mouse clicker and had ended up liking a post. Yikes, I was horrified! Anyway, the next time I went to snoop look, I was blocked.

I just set up another account and now can see his posts. And I keep my hands off the mouse!

That’s weird that he would block you for liking a post. Am I missing something?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Looks like a proposal is in the air. Erin is already referring to Tiff as a sister in law. 

4723680B-226A-4C48-97FA-4893F3B2BDAD.png

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 12

I think they are engaged and have secured some magazine deal for the announcement (although they are minor celebs), which has funded their recent visits to photogenic places.

There is no way his music and the TV show of multiple couples on a small TV station covers the cost of the lifestyle Lawson clearly thinks he deserves. I guess Instagram influencer is the career choice.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

The only thing I can up with is that he was looking at the IG accounts of his "likes" and saw my full profile was not set up and got suspicious. If that's the case, that's some serious paranoia! But I was defiantly blocked because one day I could see his account and the next I got "user not found".

• Upvote 6

Lawson is STILL in the San Diego area. What on earth does he do all day there, other than neglect his elected position back home in Tenn?

• Upvote 17
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Lawson is STILL in the San Diego area. What on earth does he do all day there, other than neglect his elected position back home in Tenn?

OK I may be being overly cynical here, but Tiffany is what, 22? Is it possible the money she has earned from her acting has been put into a trust fund for her and that, along with her meek godliness, is proving too big an attraction for Lawson such that he has temporarily suspended his cosplaying?

• Upvote 6

How does he have money for this travel? San Diego isn't cheap  Even if he is staying with his girlfriend's family, there are other costs involved. 

• Upvote 10

On 5/2/2021 at 8:40 PM, Lgirlrocks said:

Lawson is a very avid blocker. Possibly the most avid out of all the bates/duggars. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

On 5/4/2021 at 10:38 PM, meep said:

Lawson is a very avid blocker. Possibly the most avid out of all the bates/duggars. 

Well, he's gotta work hard at something, I guess.

SO--which engagement will be revealed first--Lawson's or Nathan's?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 12
  • Love 1

On 5/3/2021 at 1:44 PM, Idlewild said:

OK I may be being overly cynical here, but Tiffany is what, 22? Is it possible the money she has earned from her acting has been put into a trust fund for her and that, along with her meek godliness, is proving too big an attraction for Lawson such that he has temporarily suspended his cosplaying?

Didn't Tiffany say in her raving that he took her out to eat one night that he is there doing some sort of water survival training thing? And he's spending 7+ hours a day in the water? Is he training with the SEALS?  

• Upvote 9

51 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

Didn't Tiffany say in her raving that he took her out to eat one night that he is there doing some sort of water survival training thing? And he's spending 7+ hours a day in the water? Is he training with the SEALS?  

Life guard training? Lawson as fundie Baywatch- he probably thinks he gets a gun and a badge.

Edited by Idlewild
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 19
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, BeccaGrim said:

It was training for Mediccops. They talked about this in a facebook live, they were in Arkansas BTW. This was around 3 weeks ago.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

Lawson gave Tiffany a pink bible (KJV of course). This was in her IG story a few days ago. I’m thinking this is because most of the bible verses she posts are NIV, not KJV. OMG Lawson. You found a beautiful Christian woman who still (unfathomable to me) thinks you are the best boyfriend ever. Let her read whatever bible she wants.

• Upvote 10
  • Disgust 2
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, Mom to Nell said:

Lawson gave Tiffany a pink bible (KJV of course). This was in her IG story a few days ago. I’m thinking this is because most of the bible verses she posts are NIV, not KJV. OMG Lawson. You found a beautiful Christian woman who still (unfathomable to me) thinks you are the best boyfriend ever. Let her read whatever bible she wants.

I can’t decide if this was a passive aggressive move. Or if he’s just trying to form and shape her into the perfect fundie wife.

• Upvote 16
  • Rufus Bless 4

2 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Life guard training? Lawson as fundie Baywatch- he probably thinks he gets a gun and a badge.

Pffff can't be a lifeguard, too many harlots in bikinis and men in tiny speedos. No need to bother saving the lives of those heathens. ?

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

Lawson and Tiffany go to a driving range. This is one of Lawson’s favorite places. He films her trying to hit the ball and missing. Lawson says, “Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy”.

Tiffany does not have on her happy face.

Spoiler

image.png.68bdab7cb6aa780cb40f70c2f3090dd0.png

She does hit the ball. It basically fell down off the deck. Hey, no snark here; although back in in the day, I played a mean game of Putt Putt Golf. Lawson says, “You got this baby”. Ugh, major creepy vibe.

Now they are inside and Lawson is still filming while Tiffany is trying to eat.

Some blah, blah.

Tiffany: I’m not good at this

Lawson: You’re phenomenal

Some more blah, blah.

Then Tiffany says, “That’s OK, you’re my hole in one”.

Um, well. OK probably no double entendre here.

But Lawson smiles and says, “Whatever.”

Spoiler

image.png.b057eec7bfec3622a6d5663286811954.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 17

I thought I read in this thread that Tiffany is an actress? What does she do Christian films?

• Upvote 2

"You're my hole in one" ?

Do these two speak to each other entirely in cliches?

• Upvote 13
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic