IGNORED

Lawson 5: Lawson Bates. No Mask. No Vaccine. (Failing) Country Music Singer.

nelliebelle1197

15 hours ago, FrumperedCat said:

I'm pretty sure Tiffany would be too! I mean, everything pointing to it... and then it doesn't happen?!

I would be relieved but then again i think he is a douche canoe...

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, HereticHick said:

At which time FJ will revive the discussion of the appropriateness of bare feet in church. 😀

Oh heavens. As long as shoes in house, peanut butter and baths vs showers don’t show up.

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Oh heavens. As long as shoes in house, peanut butter and baths vs showers don’t show up.

I vaguely remember an argument about a duvet as well. But mostly the insistance that "IT JUST ISN'T DONE" in regards to taking shoes off at the door, which is such bullshit. People live differently! 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Apparently I've missed out on the bare feet in church one, because normally I'd say for the rest, people who think there is One True Way fail to consider context, environment, personal lifestyle or taste, or whichever thing applies. It's about as tiresome as people who argue over a One True Condiment, which just bends my brain. I thought for a long time it was all joking, but they turned out to mean it, telling other people what not to enjoy eating.

I expect there's something or other most of us could agree on, though. I am almost tempted to say I would actually watch Lawson Bates get married, just for the extra extra of it all, Michaela hovering in the background with her little white t-shirt aesthetic, bless her earnest heart. 

• Upvote 5

Duggar Data has a photo of Tiffany and Lawson in Italy, and Tiffany is wearing a SKATING RINK on her left ring finger. The engagement has happened, my friends.

Payton posted it on Instagram and then deleted it shortly thereafter, but many thanks to the person who saved the screenshot! (Payton is the female half of that photographer couple who are in Italy with them, and were in Tennessee with them before Nathan's wedding.)

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 6

17 minutes ago, Jigsaw3 said:

Duggar Data has a photo of Tiffany and Lawson in Italy, and Tiffany is wearing a SKATING RINK on her left ring finger. The engagement has happened, my friends.

Payton posted it on Instagram and then deleted it shortly thereafter, but many thanks to the person who saved the screenshot! (Payton is the female half of that photographer couple who are in Italy with them, and were in Tennessee with them before Nathan's wedding.)

Does "skating rink" mean something other than what I think it means?

Poor Tiffany.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Jigsaw3 said:

Please cut and paste :) 

Here ya go. Thanks duggar data. I Like to post pics. When I’m at work some sites are blocked to me. So I love when people make it easy foR me To see AE6BB113-AADF-46A4-ABC5-4A84D255D7F7.thumb.png.f74a3bf86e79f2c3b49f498cc4b1f3cd.pngu

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 7

On 10/26/2021 at 6:30 PM, nelliebelle1197 said:

Don't forget circumcision!

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 2

He got her a mirror for her finger so he can admire himself whenever he looks into the shiny surface and you guys can’t change my mind! :hand:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 27
  • I Agree 1

51 minutes ago, Mrs Ms said:

He got her a mirror for her finger so he can admire himself whenever he looks into the shiny surface and you guys can’t change my mind! :hand:

Ha ha ha thread title 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

On 10/27/2021 at 7:08 AM, Mrs Ms said:

Whispers “top sheets” and ducks for cover!

Hach, that was my first rodeo. Fond memories…..

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, just_ordinary said:

Hach, that was my first rodeo. Fond memories…..

Mine was vaccinations 😱

That is definitely a topic of doom that does NOT need to be resurrected!

Edited by Mrs Ms
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, EmainMacha said:

Is the ring on her right hand instead of her left?

The image is flipped since it’s a selfie. Also, there are pictures of her later that aren’t selfies where you can see that the part in her hair is on a different side than this picture, further showing that it’s a flipped image. Do we think there will be an announcement by the weekend? I feel like they’ll announce it tomorrow. 

• I Agree 3
  • Thank You 3

It looks like it could be a beautiful ring. Good for Lawson if he has purchased something lovely and expensive. If Tiffany is going to have to put up with Lawson for the rest of her life at the very least she deserves a decent ring!

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

40 minutes ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

The image is flipped since it’s a selfie. Also, there are pictures of her later that aren’t selfies where you can see that the part in her hair is on a different side than this picture, further showing that it’s a flipped image. Do we think there will be an announcement by the weekend? I feel like they’ll announce it tomorrow. 

Most probably waiting for the photographer and videographer to edit the proposal…

• Upvote 6

Another Bates son getting married will definitely secure their show for a while longer. Does anyone keep up with their ratings? I saw old reruns last weekend. Alyssa only had 1 baby then.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Tangy Bee said:

Another Bates son getting married will definitely secure their show for a while longer. Does anyone keep up with their ratings? I saw old reruns last weekend. Alyssa only had 1 baby then.

I am not sure ratings matter much on UP!

• Upvote 6

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic