IGNORED

Lawson 5: Lawson Bates. No Mask. No Vaccine. (Failing) Country Music Singer.

nelliebelle1197

6 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Uh, guys, you realize that if Lawson is in Hawaii after July 8 he had to have been vaccinated right? Not once but twice, fully vaccinated?  Maybe he is the smart Bates after all. 

I don’t think that’s accurate. Non-vaccinated visitors must have a negative covid test or quarantine for 10 days.

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.11a32495b7cb5bfc699d9397293c446e.jpeg

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

15 hours ago, JDuggs said:

Looking at Tiffany’s acting credits, I wonder if she worked as a child actor as somewhat of a hobby, but isn’t planning to pursue it in the future. Maybe she aspires to be some type of a Christian influencer and that’s about it.

But she doesn't seem to be doing any influencing--I don't see her endorsing anything on her Insta.  Who the hell knows what she does all day other than travel and look adoringly at her man.

• Upvote 7

I know a couple that went to Hawaii in June and weren't vaccinated. They had to take covid tests multiple times but they were able to go. 

• Upvote 3

In Carlin’s most recent story, Lawson is sitting on her couch with his shirt unbuttoned. Just chilling. I can’t imagine my husband hanging out at his sister’s place with his shirt undone. The difference in modesty standards for men and women in these circles is atonjsnjng, 

• Upvote 11
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

On 8/8/2021 at 6:01 AM, nelliebelle1197 said:

Uh, guys, you realize that if Lawson is in Hawaii after July 8 he had to have been vaccinated right? Not once but twice, fully vaccinated?  Maybe he is the smart Bates after all. 

I looked that up too b/c I knew Hawaii had a lot of restrictions. Looking at the guidelines, I think he could test out: https://www.gohawaii.com/travel-requirements .

• Upvote 1

I want to thank Carlin for that shot of Lawson on Instagram stories.  The family was over to watch movies or something.  Jed babbling but she cuts over to KJ and there's Lawson demonstrating the Bates Double Standard.  Girls in skirts but hey - never mind Lawson sitting there with his shirt unbuttoned/gaping.

• Upvote 5

This is very random, but I had a dream I was at their wedding.  Prediction - outdoor spring wedding.  Bridesmaids wear yellow.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

Lawson is tagging along for the invitation addressing day at Josie's (I assume he is in the wedding party, maybe even best man) but his contribution seems to be eating and checking his phone while the women work (Although Nathan and Esther don't appear to be doing much either). I would hate to be a woman in that family. You have 15 year old Addalee being trained to take over as chief baby helper while Lawson just shows up when he choose and lounges in the background. I know he worked very hard when he was young and that he was the reason his siblings had food on the table but it is so frustrating. 

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, JDuggs said:

According to Tiffany, Lawson and the Medic Corps crew are in Haiti.

Did he bring his gun and fake badge this time? 🙄

Edited by marmalade
Autocorrect strikes again!
  • Upvote 6
  • Disgust 1
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, JDuggs said:

According to Tiffany, Lawson and the Medic Corps crew are in Haiti.

That's exactly what Haiti needs right now, a country that was already being ravaged by COVID, gangs and political violence struck by a massive earthquake and in the path of a tropical depression. Having a bunch of under trained, Ill equipped, unvaccinated fundies running around (potentially with guns) they money they are spending to fuel their private air craft (that will be taking up valuable air resources like runway space etc) could do 50x more good if they just donated to a larger better equipped organization.

This is nothing more than a Fundie vanity project disguised as a charitable endeavor.

• Upvote 17
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 3

I really wish in some ways Josh hadn't committed his crimes; I feel like these people will fade into the background, but every single person involved in Medicorps should be held accountable, including fundies I like.

• Upvote 9

7 hours ago, LacyMay said:

That's exactly what Haiti needs right now, a country that was already being ravaged by COVID, gangs and political violence struck by a massive earthquake and in the path of a tropical depression. Having a bunch of under trained, Ill equipped, unvaccinated fundies running around (potentially with guns) they money they are spending to fuel their private air craft (that will be taking up valuable air resources like runway space etc) could do 50x more good if they just donated to a larger better equipped organization.

This is nothing more than a Fundie vanity project disguised as a charitable endeavor.

And I bet none of this white savior crew speaks a lick of French, either. [yes, I know that the official language is Haitian Creole, but know at least some high school French would be better than nothing]

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2

The last thing the people of Haiti need are these unvaccinated larpers handing out chick tracks or what ever they are doing. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Idlewild said:

Will they be flying in supplies of Chick Fil a again? Or Jana hanging around in a denim skirt and flip flops? 

Amateur dentistry, too.

• Upvote 8
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Do ya'll think Lawson might move to California if they get married 🤔?

Oh, he’ll move to California in a heartbeat. Alternatively, they’ll maintain homes in both California and Nashville. I don’t see Tiffany giving up her career, and for all his country boy posturing, Lawson wants to be where his chances of fame are greatest. 

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1

40 minutes ago, artdecades said:

I guess the crisis in Haiti is over because Lawson is back in California with Tiffany. 

Where do you see that? I don't see it on their Instas or his Twitter.

Well, gosh, he does need a vacation after all that. And of course, my homeskool geography lessons tell me that Cali is on the way back to Tennessee from Haiti.

I agree that he'd move to California in a heartbeat.  But considering that I see no evidence of Tiffany working now, I am unsure of assertions that "she won't give up her career."  How these two will pay the rent when the UP money runs dry is a mystery to me. I don't think he sells enough music downloads to cover his recording expenses and finance a household.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 1

When Tiffany is pregnant half of the time I think she has to give up her career. It's hard enough for established actresses to keep their job while pregnant, for someone with her amount of experience (low) and her likelihood of being pregnant during filming (high) she would not get any jobs.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Where do you see that? I don't see it on their Instas or his Twitter.

Well, gosh, he does need a vacation after all that. And of course, my homeskool geography lessons tell me that Cali is on the way back to Tennessee from Haiti.

I agree that he'd move to California in a heartbeat.  But considering that I see no evidence of Tiffany working now, I am unsure of assertions that "she won't give up her career."  How these two will pay the rent when the UP money runs dry is a mystery to me. I don't think he sells enough music downloads to cover his recording expenses and finance a household.

Her Instagram stories showed them at sea world or an aquarium or something. 

Can’t edit so here is a shot of the story 

3E27214E-285C-4CB1-9FC1-BD4FB435BD15.png

• Thank You 1

5 hours ago, artdecades said:

Her Instagram stories showed them at sea world or an aquarium or something. 

Can’t edit so here is a shot of the story 

3E27214E-285C-4CB1-9FC1-BD4FB435BD15.png

fuck off I want a life of one big holiday fuck them how the fuck do they manage this how have they not ended up in ICU with covid yet? Fuckers 

end rant (for now)

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic