IGNORED

Lawson Bates 5: Thinking He Knows What He's Doing

Coconut Flan

I'll be very surprised if they don't end up getting married. She's pretty much the closest thing to his dream wife on paper - religious, Instagram-pretty, has celebrity connections, and almost as obsessed with him as he is with himself. I think Lawson knows he won't find someone else that checks all those boxes.

Edited by gthesecond
  • Upvote 11
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, gthesecond said:

I'll be very surprised if they don't end up getting married. She's pretty much the closest thing to his dream wife on paper - religious, Instagram-pretty, has celebrity connections, and almost as obsessed with him as he is with himself. I think Lawson knows he won't find someone else that checks all those boxes.

If they break up it’ll be because she comes to her senses, but that’s looking less and less likely. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 14
  • Love 3

Wasn't it Zach that couldn't even touch his first fiance when he proposed? Damn rules sure have changed.

• Upvote 9

21 minutes ago, OyToTheVey said:

Wasn't it Zach that couldn't even touch his first fiance when he proposed? Damn rules sure have changed.

He didn’t get engaged the first time around. She broke it off during courtship.

• Upvote 8

Tiffany quite freely talks about falling in love with Lawson- they don’t usually throw about that kind of language unless they’re heading towards marriage.

Both probably see it as ideal- good looking, fundie views and on the fringes of celebrity. I predict less acting for Tiffany and more Instagram influencing- she’s got a large following of her own and add the Bates humpers to that and she could make a good living and subsidise Lawson’s ‘music career’.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

I feel like fundies say I love you to each other very early. Very often around the time they start courting. I think that causes more broken heart pieces than necking. 

• Upvote 16
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

38 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I feel like fundies say I love you to each other very early. Very often around the time they start courting. I think that causes more broken heart pieces than necking. 

A lot of the Duggars couldn't say I love you until engagement

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, raayx01 said:

I’m pretty sure it was only Joe and Kendra who waited to say I love you until engagement 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Idlewild said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.f06e44c64400f76e4018f790b6377c81.png

In the latest photo Lawson appears to be wearing his police badge for a day on the farm??

and his gun.

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 2

15 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

I’m pretty sure it was only Joe and Kendra who waited to say I love you until engagement 

I imagine Jed! and Katey withheld ILY until they were engaged. That video was so cold. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

What exactly does he do to afford all this galavanting around?  Fundie finances the great mystery....someone please explain...

• I Agree 7

On 4/14/2021 at 3:51 AM, SorenaJ said:

Who is he planning to murder out in the pigsty? 

perhaps there is something nasty in the woodshed?

• Haha 4

On 4/12/2021 at 2:45 PM, raayx01 said:

Why would you say yes to marrying someone that doesn’t love you or say I love you? I know it’s about actions and not just saying the words but if I’m dating someone and they propose but haven’t said I love you then it is for sure going to be a no. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

8 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Why would you say yes to marrying someone that doesn’t love you or say I love you? I know it’s about actions and not just saying the words but if I’m dating someone and they propose but haven’t said I love you then it is for sure going to be a no. 

It's about heart pieces.

That said, besides 'I love you' I'm also firmly of the belief that you've got to test drive before you buy, so-to-speak ?  And live together. Lordy. You need to live together. And go on a vacation together, even if it's just across your state. You need to know how they are when something goes wrong.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

So now they are at a baseball game in San Diego. Lawson has been on vacation now for over 2 months.  Glad he's tending to that Constable position he was elected to,

• Upvote 16
  • Rufus Bless 4

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

So now they are at a baseball game in San Diego. Lawson has been on vacation now for over 2 months.  Glad he's tending to that Constable position he was elected to,

Agreed! This is lunacy! He just gets to be permanently on vacation!

• Upvote 11

On 4/16/2021 at 12:59 AM, HereticHick said:

perhaps there is something nasty in the woodshed?

Bill Gothard?

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, BeccaGrim said:

Agreed! This is lunacy! He just gets to be permanently on vacation!

I would love for him to run for reelection and get defeated by someone who just uses Lawson's social media posts as proof he's never in the county. [Don't forget that he also spent 3+ months in the Philippines]

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 1

I know I've said this before but how on earth is he affording all this travel?  His music career doesn't seem that huge. He has to be splitting the UP money. And I know the Landscaping. But, really. That is a ton of plane tickets!

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

but how on earth is he affording all this travel? 

The great fundie mystery.  Where they get the money to do all of this. Up can't pay that much, right?

• Upvote 9

8 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

The great fundie mystery.  Where they get the money to do all of this. Up can't pay that much, right?

I keep thinking they must be couch surfing on the couches if fundies all over the US. Or she’s paying. Because she’s had quite a few roles and the money probably adds up.

• Upvote 6

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic