IGNORED

Lawson Bates 5: Thinking He Knows What He's Doing

Coconut Flan

13 minutes ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Maybe fundies are quietly knocking off gas stations like a Christian Bonnie & Clyde. Makes as much sense as anything else about their finances.

And they way they will get caught is the tracks (??? Is that what they are called???) sorry we don’t have that term here. Anyway the tracks they leave to save the victim’s souls will eventually be used to track them down and pin all their crimes on them. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

And they way they will get caught is the tracks (??? Is that what they are called???) sorry we don’t have that term here. Anyway the tracks they leave to save the victim’s souls will eventually be used to track them down and pin all their crimes on them. 

Tracts ?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5
  • Thank You 2

9 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Maybe fundies are quietly knocking off gas stations like a Christian Bonnie & Clyde. Makes as much sense as anything else about their finances.

Bonnie and Clyde did both come from religious families.  In fact Bonnie once got in trouble as a little girl for singing a secular popular song in church.  

https://www.stageworkshouston.org/single-post/2018/04/15/bonnie-clyde-before-the-bullets

As a child, Bonnie Parker would do anything to be the center of attention. She thrived in the spotlight. An early example of her showmanship was during Sunday School when she was just three years old. She was selected along with a few other children to take turns singing their favorite hymns in front of the entire congregation. But when little Bonnie took the stage, she shocked everyone by belting out a honky-tonk tune called “He’s a Devil in His Own Home Town.” Emma was appalled. Bonnie was thrilled with the extra attention.

and Clyde’s parents had far more kids than they could properly care for.  Sounds so familiar.

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

On 3/19/2021 at 9:29 PM, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I’ve seen a fair few penises in my day and I have to say...godly never came to mind as a description.  ?

Well, obviously. The fact alone that you saw several means that you’re not worthy to receive the gift of the Godly Penis. Bloody heathen, that you are. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10

On 3/24/2021 at 1:06 PM, HereticHick said:

Here's the problem: Lawson was elected by the voters of District 3, Anderson County, TN to be a Constable. Yes, its a non-salaried position, but you get paid by the activity (serving papers, etc.), and there is an expectation that you do SOMETHING.   You cannot do this job remotely.

His term is up in 2022. If he wants to go Peter Panning all over the globe, he shouldn't have run for the office, and he shouldn't run for reelection. Bet yet, his lazy ass should resign and let someone else actually interested in the position--perhaps as a stepping stone to a more full time law enforcement job--serve.

[source: https://www.acelect.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/ACopy-of-Anderson-County-Officials-2020-1.pdf]

And ruin his cosplay?!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8

I don't know about recent weeks, but I'm sure airline tickets have been quite cheap, for the more reckless people out there to take advantage of. Maybe UP checks are more than we think, especially with advertising. I bet the boys get paid more than the girls do, too. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, meep said:

I bet the boys get paid more than the girls do, too. 

And that would be legal how?

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Tiffany is posting about what it means to be a virtuous Proverbs woman. I’m beginning to think she and Lawson deserve each other. 

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

On 3/22/2021 at 11:20 PM, Inthemadhouse said:

Does that tweet make anyone else think of the episode of South Park where Cartman forms a Christian band, but just takes a bunch of songs and replaces 'Baby', 'Sweetheart', and 'Lover', with Jesus and they all come off as uncomfortably sexual?

"Gonna Get down on my knees and start pleasing Jesus!
Feel his Salvation all over my face!"

ETA: Found ithttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFpTyem-xOY

I was going to post this! ??

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

On 3/26/2021 at 8:35 AM, HereticHick said:

Clarifying I'm thinking the "children" get paid via Gil, not directly from production, but I'm not privy to their finances. Speculation and not stating as a fact. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

I have a feeling that UP may be paying the adult kid Bates. Gil doesn't seem quite as cheap and controlling as JB.

Edited by Jackie3
  • Upvote 7
  • Love 1

On 3/26/2021 at 8:35 AM, HereticHick said:

They wouldn’t be the only agency to pay males more than females. I doubt any corporation specifically says it’s based on biological sex but it’s fairly common for contracts to give a range and, gosh darn, the men just happen to make more than the women doing the same job.

• Upvote 14
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Jackie3 said:

I have a feeling that UP may be paying the adult kid Bates. Gil doesn't seem quite as cheap and controlling as JB.

I hope so! 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

On 1/27/2021 at 9:58 PM, Johannah said:

Bachelor party?

Where's the strippers?!?!

I'm my friends Best Wo(Man). I'm taking him to hockey(we love it), dinner and after dinner I'm going to be like hey I have to stop by someplace for a second before we go home. And all the boy mans will be there waiting for us at the strip club. It's gonna be a good night lol

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 3
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 1

Also, if I could I'd be on an endless vacation too. Some of us don't have that privilege.  I can't fault Lawson for using the oppurtunity to do nothing. I'm jealous actually. In stead, I'm at work, trying to get stuff done without falling apart. It's not pretty.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 3

I read Tiffany's interview from Liberty University that's posted on the Lily&Ellie blog. Horrible beliefs, Liberty University,...I get it. Nonetheless, she seems to have some work ethic and discipline, and all I could think was: RUN, TIFFANY, RUUUUNNNNN!!!

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, Shouldabeenacowboy said:

I read Tiffany's interview from Liberty University that's posted on the Lily&Ellie blog. Horrible beliefs, Liberty University,...I get it. Nonetheless, she seems to have some work ethic and discipline, and all I could think was: RUN, TIFFANY, RUUUUNNNNN!!!

I think if she was able to be single for a while longer and explore the world she would realize that her beliefs are toxic. I’m not saying she would change over night or anything. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I think if she was able to be single for a while longer and explore the world she would realize that her beliefs are toxic. I’m not saying she would change over night or anything. 

I dunno out of all the fundies on here I think she has had the most “worldly” life and is still spewing crap. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, AussieKrissy said:

I dunno out of all the fundies on here I think she has had the most “worldly” life and is still spewing crap. 

If she lives at home it would be hard to break away from that not sure if she does though. Plus she is an actress that hasn’t been in anything “bad”.

• Upvote 2

Wherever he was with the monkey and the long flight overseas he's back now and with Tiffany on her IG stuff.  Seems like he bounced overseas and back again.  

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

Wherever he was with the monkey and the long flight overseas he's back now and with Tiffany on her IG stuff.  Seems like he bounced overseas and back again.  

He took Tiffany to Jed Duggar’s wedding.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

So in honor of Easter I put a movie about the Easter Bunny called Hop on for my kids. James Marsden and Kaley Cuoco's characters have an adopted little sister who looked so familiar to me but I couldn't put my finger on it so I looked it up. Little sister is played by a 12-ish year old Tiffany Espensen. ?

Just sharing this little anecdote here because nobody I know in real life would care lmao.

Edited by VineHeart137
  • Upvote 19
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

So in honor of Easter I put a movie about the Easter Bunny called Hop on for my kids. James Marsden and Kaley Cuoco's characters have an adopted little sister who looked so familiar to me but I couldn't put my finger on it so I looked it up. Little sister is played by a 12-ish year old Tiffany Espensen. ?

Just sharing this little anecdote here because nobody I know in real life would care lmao.

Oh lord I liked that movie. You just turned me off it. Fundies ruin everything lol 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9
  • Love 1

just to put it out there, on the BUB live before today's episode, Lawson mentions they've been together 7 months, Tiffany is working on her Masters (presumably online), and Erin is nagging him about how old he is though he doesn't seem like he's in any rush to put a ring on it. From their tone, I'd guess that Tiffany features in this season as well as Esther. I bet both those couples will be engaged if not married by the end of the year.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 13
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

just to put it out there, on the BUB live before today's episode, Lawson mentions they've been together 7 months, Tiffany is working on her Masters (presumably online), and Erin is nagging him about how old he is though he doesn't seem like he's in any rush to put a ring on it. From their tone, I'd guess that Tiffany features in this season as well as Esther. I bet both those couples will be engaged if not married by the end of the year.

Did he say how they met?

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic