IGNORED

Lawson Bates 5: Thinking He Knows What He's Doing

Coconut Flan

On 3/11/2021 at 1:46 AM, Mom to Nell said:

I really believe if Lawson were younger, and they still had more control over him this relationship would never have gotten off the ground. 

If Lawson was a Bates daughter, there is zero chance a relationship like this would ever have gotten off the ground even today! Such hypocrites. But...the godly penis. 

On 3/17/2021 at 6:54 PM, TheGleeTeam said:

Given how concerned families like the Bates generally are with appearing very wholesome and Christian, wouldn't they be worried that Lawson seeming to travel alone with his girlfriend could give the "wrong" impression about purity?? 

But...the godly penis. 

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, Shouldabeenacowboy said:

If Lawson was a Bates daughter, there is zero chance a relationship like this would ever have gotten off the ground even today! Such hypocrites. But...the godly penis. 

But...the godly penis. 

I’ve seen a fair few penises in my day and I have to say...godly never came to mind as a description.  ?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 32
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Lawson is such an ass that he comes off swarmy here. 

And wait a minute, "friend zone" God! WTF?

The friend zone is 

(source wikipedia).

I suppose he means you want some who loves God, but you can love your friends.  So either he is romantically in love God and want to marry God like a nun! Or he wants something else from God....

This analogy is so bad! It's several layers of cringe. 

And Tiff thinks it’s great. I feel like she has very little common sense. You only have to think about this post for about 10 second to realize it’s crap. He’s just dating her because she strokes his ego constantly. She has no idea he’s a self absorbed idiot. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

I think, from his IG pictures, that he seems to be flying oversees. Photos from Egypt and the Sudan....from a plane. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

After spending the last year traveling back and forth across the us spreading germs and right wing propaganda he is now taking his BS overseas. This cannot end well.  

• Upvote 12
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1

Well Lawson has some sort of certificate that means he’s practically a doctor so I’m sure he’s doing good works and not posing and proselytising at all. ?

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 2
  • Haha 11
  • Love 1

Is he with anyone else/their medic organization?

He really is a Peter Pan, never going to grow up, flitting everywhere, no expectations.  How the fuck does he afford this? 

Fundie finances. The last great mystery.

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

He really is a Peter Pan, never going to grow up, flitting everywhere, 

Oh dear, Peter Pan syndrome ... yes, I can see that now he is a little older, 28, his  unwillingness to settle down to a regular job and his almost constant posing and travelling show real signs of a desire to remain mid twenties, a young “cool” dude, no responsibilities, free to go where he pleases. Not a good thing for any future bride to have to deal with. Some grow out of being a  Peter Pan but many do not and it is not conducive to family life at all. 

• Upvote 18
  • Love 2

21 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

I think, from his IG pictures, that he seems to be flying oversees. Photos from Egypt and the Sudan....from a plane. 

Huh--I don't see that on his IG at all

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

It was in his stories, I saw them yesterday. It's possible it could have expired by now.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

It was on his Stories.  They go away after some time.  And he talked from somewhere today on his IG story where he was watching monkeys.  

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

It was on his Stories.  They go away after some time.  And he talked from somewhere today on his IG story where he was watching monkeys.  

So he's basically been on vacation non-stop since the Bates went skiing in Colorado Feb 3-4.  

• Upvote 9
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 3

I mean, there's nothing wrong with not wanting a steady job, wanting to travel around, and not wanting to get married as long as you can support yourself financially and aren't hurting anyone. The problem is when people like that get married and their lifestyle is incompatible with family life. And that's what Lawson's culture is unfortunately pushing him towards. I pity Tiffany and their future children if they end up with this immature, work-shy fool as a husband and father.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 9
  • Thank You 1

If they marry, their wedding will be the most extra ever. Sign me up to watch that live stream. Classy til the Bates ruin it train wreck 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, FrumpyAtheist said:

I mean, there's nothing wrong with not wanting a steady job, wanting to travel around, and not wanting to get married as long as you can support yourself financially and aren't hurting anyone. The problem is when people like that get married and their lifestyle is incompatible with family life. And that's what Lawson's culture is unfortunately pushing him towards. I pity Tiffany and their future children if they end up with this immature, work-shy fool as a husband and father.

Right, while not ideal being a "wander" at heart isn't inherently toxic and dysfunctional. A lucky few even know how to spin that wandering into an actual career via "wandering" tv shows. However, Lawson doesn't have the ingenuity, work ethic, or educational background to make that happen. He's just wandering aimlessly trying to make something out of the shitpile of his childhood upbringing. 

• Upvote 12

Does that tweet make anyone else think of the episode of South Park where Cartman forms a Christian band, but just takes a bunch of songs and replaces 'Baby', 'Sweetheart', and 'Lover', with Jesus and they all come off as uncomfortably sexual?

"Gonna Get down on my knees and start pleasing Jesus!
Feel his Salvation all over my face!"

ETA: Found ithttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFpTyem-xOY

Edited by Inthemadhouse
Adding link
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

On 3/22/2021 at 7:15 AM, Angelface said:

Oh dear, Peter Pan syndrome ... yes, I can see that now he is a little older, 28, his  unwillingness to settle down to a regular job and his almost constant posing and travelling show real signs of a desire to remain mid twenties, a young “cool” dude, no responsibilities, free to go where he pleases. Not a good thing for any future bride to have to deal with. Some grow out of being a  Peter Pan but many do not and it is not conducive to family life at all. 

This is partly why I don’t think he and Tiff will marry. If he got married, he would have to stay home more and can’t just vacation for months on end. 

• Upvote 9

15 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This is partly why I don’t think he and Tiff will marry. If he got married, he would have to stay home more and can’t just vacation for months on end. 

I agree, but they could leave the babies with Tiff parents and live their neverending vacation anyway. If a Bates kid is having a little family, I bet it's Lawson. 

I also wouldn't be surprised if he left both wife and kids at home and he went to medicorps excursions. 

I see Tiff so naïf! And Lawson is not caring at all. I hope they don't marry.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

On 3/22/2021 at 4:44 PM, FrumpyAtheist said:

I mean, there's nothing wrong with not wanting a steady job, wanting to travel around, and not wanting to get married as long as you can support yourself financially and aren't hurting anyone. r.

Here's the problem: Lawson was elected by the voters of District 3, Anderson County, TN to be a Constable. Yes, its a non-salaried position, but you get paid by the activity (serving papers, etc.), and there is an expectation that you do SOMETHING.   You cannot do this job remotely.

His term is up in 2022. If he wants to go Peter Panning all over the globe, he shouldn't have run for the office, and he shouldn't run for reelection. Bet yet, his lazy ass should resign and let someone else actually interested in the position--perhaps as a stepping stone to a more full time law enforcement job--serve.

[source: https://www.acelect.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/ACopy-of-Anderson-County-Officials-2020-1.pdf]

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

I know it's been said before, including in relation to JRod, but how on earth can these people afford to travel around so much when they don't have steady earnings? It baffles me!

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, Teaistheway said:

I know it's been said before, including in relation to JRod, but how on earth can these people afford to travel around so much when they don't have steady earnings? It baffles me!

Is medicorps a charity getting donations?  Does anyone have any idea how well UP pays them for the series?

Fundy finances are up there with the biggest of life's mysteries to me.  

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

On 3/22/2021 at 1:26 PM, HereticHick said:

So he's basically been on vacation non-stop since the Bates went skiing in Colorado Feb 3-4.  

Well before that too. He was back and forth to San Diego to see Tiffany and was in Atlanta for a while before going to the insurrection. He was at Disney world too at some point. 

He traveled more than that too but the Bates are sneaky and put their stuff in stories so they disappear. If you don’t do a capture you don’t have a record. 

Edited by artdecades
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

Maybe fundies are quietly knocking off gas stations like a Christian Bonnie & Clyde. Makes as much sense as anything else about their finances.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 13

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic