IGNORED

Lawson Bates 5: Thinking He Knows What He's Doing

Coconut Flan

You can get air miles two ways: fly a lot or spend a lot on a credit card. Lawson doesn't fly nearly enough to get free flights. I fly a ton for work and even then I get just a couple free domestic or one free international fight per year max with a loyalty program.

There's also no way he has the thousands of dollars a month to spend necessary on the kind of cars that accrues serious air miles.

No, he's funding these flights some other mysterious way.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

On 4/20/2021 at 6:10 AM, HereticHick said:

So now they are at a baseball game in San Diego. Lawson has been on vacation now for over 2 months.  Glad he's tending to that Constable position he was elected to,

He wasn't even supposed to be at the baseball game.  He isn't a California resident.

• Upvote 16
  • Thank You 3

On 4/23/2021 at 6:28 PM, Coconut Flan said:

He wasn't even supposed to be at the baseball game.  He isn't a California resident.

On 4/23/2021 at 6:28 PM, Coconut Flan said:

Is that a rule? Only California residents? I know someone from TX who went to a soccer game in LA last week.  They must not really be checking. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

Is that a rule? Only California residents? I know someone from TX who went to a soccer game in LA last week.  They must not really be checking. 

I assume that they were at a San Diego Padres game, and I see nothing on their website about residency requirements for tickets. I DO see it on the website of the LA Dodgers:  https://www.mlb.com/dodgers/tickets/single-game-tickets

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

7 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

Yes, things are/were only open to California residents.  That's changing or has recently changed.  It was to avoid people traveling to California to go to theme parks and such.  Plus he's supposed to quarantine after traveling here.  All things he's very obviously ignoring.  Ball parks and theme parks were only allowed to re-open by agreeing to the fairly stringent rules.  Obviously they aren't checking everyone.  The ticket purchaser no doubt was a California resident.

I admit some Californians are ignoring a lot of the rules, too.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 3

22 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

Yes, things are/were only open to California residents.  That's changing or has recently changed.  It was to avoid people traveling to California to go to theme parks and such.  Plus he's supposed to quarantine after traveling here.  All things he's very obviously ignoring.  Ball parks and theme parks were only allowed to re-open by agreeing to the fairly stringent rules.  Obviously they aren't checking everyone.  The ticket purchaser no doubt was a California resident.

I admit some Californians are ignoring a lot of the rules, too.

You know considering how sick Erin still is and that his grandmother's husband died of Covid, you might think the Bates might take it just a tad more seriously than they do.  But then again I guess since so many of them had it with no issue (Evan bouncing on the trampoline and having Carlin sleep in a car with it) they really don't care that the fact that chain they spread it to likely has someone get very sick or die. But that's okay. They're all 'godly' people.  (Last bit said in sarcasm) 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

From his IG right now, the picture where he is standing with Tiffany in front of the flowers and will always pick her.  

So he says his job (someone asked) is he sings Country Music and when asked if he wears a mask or is vaccinated, he says No and No. 

Lawson Bates. No Mask. No Vaccine. Country Music Singer. 

I screen shot it. 

IMG_7227.PNG

• Upvote 5
  • Angry 5
  • Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 7

19 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

From his IG right now, the picture where he is standing with Tiffany in front of the flowers and will always pick her.  

So he says his job (someone asked) is he sings Country Music and when asked if he wears a mask or is vaccinated, he says No and No. 

Lawson Bates. No Mask. No Vaccine. Country Music Singer. 

I screen shot it. 

IMG_7227.PNG

He is a narcissistic trump supporter. Of course he doesn’t give a single fuck about anyone by himself. I really hope Tiffany realizes that sooner rather than later. If they do marry, they will probably be the first Bates to divorce. After they have a kid of course. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 15

6 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

He is a narcissistic trump supporter. Of course he doesn’t give a single fuck about anyone by himself. I really hope Tiffany realizes that sooner rather than later. If they do marry, they will probably be the first Bates to divorce. After they have a kid of course. 

I'd imagine if she marries him, she's exactly the same. He can't be hiding it. 

• Upvote 16

10 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

I'd imagine if she marries him, she's exactly the same. He can't be hiding it. 

I think he’s likely lovebombing her still. I bet he showers her with attention and complements. I think that if they get engaged, she could see the real Lawson. If not, then she will when they have their first kid. But I truly don’t think they will marry. 

This is how I see Lawson. As a romantic Narcissist:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/understanding-narcissism/201705/narcissistic-love-patterns-the-romantic%3famp

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 10

15 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think he’s likely lovebombing her still. I bet he showers her with attention and complements. I think that if they get engaged, she could see the real Lawson. If not, then she will when they have their first kid. But I truly don’t think they will marry. 

This is how I see Lawson. As a romantic Narcissist:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/understanding-narcissism/201705/narcissistic-love-patterns-the-romantic%3famp

That is a great article. And yes he sounds just like that. Too bad she's not getting the great sex out of it at least. LOL

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

Just now, BeccaGrim said:

That is a great article. And yes he sounds just like that. Too bad she's not getting the great sex out of it at least. LOL

I bet the hand holding sex is outta this world ?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7

Having looked him up a few times now, it seems IG now thinks I want to see them right away upon signing on.  I need to go back and look at some other people fast! But, this.  

IMG_7238.PNG

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 13
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BeccaGrim said:

Having looked him up a few times now, it seems IG now thinks I want to see them right away upon signing on.  I need to go back and look at some other people fast! But, this.  

IMG_7238.PNG

I’m sure she’s worked 9 consecutive days on a film. She acts like he’s amazing because he can go out to dinner. She’s so easily impressed it’s sad. 

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 9

2 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

So he says his job (someone asked) is he sings Country Music

Where? I must have missed all his sold out concerts....or when his songs hit the top of the charts...and where the heck does he get the money to take the diving certification class? That post you just shared is nauseating. 

• Upvote 13

For me, between the no mask, no vaccine, singing Country nonsense followed by the "he took me out to dinner even though he spent 9 days in the water" nonsense, its a little bit like wow Tiffany, he can eat dinner and do it with you? He allowed you to eat when he did?  I just shook my head. 

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

For me, between the no mask, no vaccine, singing Country nonsense followed by the "he took me out to dinner even though he spent 9 days in the water" nonsense, its a little bit like wow Tiffany, he can eat dinner and do it with you? He allowed you to eat when he did?  I just shook my head. 

I’m sorry but anyone who doesn’t wear a mask and goes out like he does can no longer call themselves pro life or christian. What about loving your neighbor? My dad worked a full time and a part time job. So he worked 6 days a week. He managed to make it to all of his kids events and ate dinner with his family. He also took my mom out to dinner when they had money and a babysitter. When lawson does that I’ll be impressed. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 15

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

Just because Lawson sings country music, it doesn't mean that anybody is listening to it.

next thread title

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 12

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m sure she’s worked 9 consecutive days on a film. She acts like he’s amazing because he can go out to dinner. She’s so easily impressed it’s sad. 

All these young fundies are easily impressed. I joke about Jill Rod thinking her husband is a man amount men just for existing. A man brings a cup of coffee or watches takes care of his own kids while their wife goes to get her nails done and everyone woman should be so lucky.  I always wonder what they think non-fundy relationships are like. They have such low expectations of what to expect from a man in a relationship that anything he does must be praised. 

• Upvote 14

7 hours ago, socalrules said:

All these young fundies are easily impressed. I joke about Jill Rod thinking her husband is a man amount men just for existing. A man brings a cup of coffee or watches takes care of his own kids while their wife goes to get her nails done and everyone woman should be so lucky.  I always wonder what they think non-fundy relationships are like. They have such low expectations of what to expect from a man in a relationship that anything he does must be praised. 

Right? My husband works many hours so I can be a stay at home mom. He also parents our children when he’s not working! Can you imagine! A man that parents his children! 

• Upvote 9

My husband watched our daughter for a few hours this past weekend so I could do some errands and said something like "I love babysitting her" and then slammed his mouth shut as he caught my look. I said, " what are you doing?" "Parenting." Smart man. He needs the time to build his confidence interacting with her because some aspects of baby care seem not to be as intuitive as we were hoping. If I'm there half the time she's staring at me over his shoulder.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 3

Well he likely isn't paying many or any bills. He probably makes a little bit of royalties from streaming. My dad's in a band and makes an okay side income off gigs they do, a few hundred dollars here and there. Add anything he might get for the show and/or landscaping for his siblings. Anything adds up when you live with your parents and aren't on the hook for anything. Doubt he has a car payment since they don't do debt. I feel like he might be responsible for gas, car insurance, and a cell phone at the MOST, so if he has any income at all from what little he does do and/or any savings, it's probably sufficient to do most of whatever he wants. 

Edited by lizzybee
  • Upvote 6

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic