IGNORED

Lawson Bates 5: Thinking He Knows What He's Doing

Coconut Flan

30 minutes ago, artdecades said:

Idek what he is trying with this one

So therefore we need stage a coup to overthrow a democratically elected leader in order to keep a fascist dictator in power?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 5

Yeah cause Biden and a Democratic senate with Joe Manchin as the 51st vote is totally communism. ?

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

If you see additional tweets you saw the panic of him tweeting various bible verses because that would stop the count while also revealing that Georgia completely cheated /s 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

He and Trace are at the protests.  Its on Trace's IG account. I think they are there with the group taking over the Capital. Hey, UP TV, are you sure this is who you want on your channel? 

• Upvote 19
  • WTF 4
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

He and Trace are at the protests.  Its on Trace's IG account. I think they are there with the group taking over the Capital. Hey, UP TV, are you sure this is who you want on your channel? 

I saw the video before he took it down. It didn’t look like the Capitol. I think there are protests all over the country right now and I think they were attending one of those. But obviously got scared he might get some bad press and deleted the video.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

16 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I saw the video before he took it down. It didn’t look like the Capitol. I think there are protests all over the country right now and I think they were attending one of those. But obviously got scared he might get some bad press and deleted the video.

Hypocrite. Yeah you stand for it so much unless it may cause you to loose your tv contract. 

• Upvote 14
  • Love 3

They deleted those instastories when the protest turned violent really fast. Now he is in twitter claiming they were at a pacific protest and not at the capitol...i do believe him but lets not act like protesting the result of democratic elections is much better.

• Upvote 11

Lawson is also saying on Twitter that it’s BLM in disguise storming the capitol. He’s dumber than a box of hair. 

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 6
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1

The full video Trace posted is on Reddit. Someone was smart enough to copy it before he deleted it. And I do think it looks like the Washington monument was right behind them. Unless there’s another Washington monument, they were in DC.

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 5

7 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The full video Trace posted is on Reddit. Someone was smart enough to copy it before he deleted it. And I do think it looks like the Washington monument was right behind them. Unless there’s another Washington monument, they were in DC.

I lived in DC and worked on the Hill for a while. They were in DC. I’m fairly sure. And I don’t believe for one second they didn’t go inside and join the terrorists for that

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

2 minutes ago, OrchidBlossom said:

I lived in DC and worked on the Hill for a while. They were in DC. I’m fairly sure. And I don’t believe for one second they didn’t go inside and join the terrorists for that

I mean, it definitely looked like the Washington Monument behind Lawson in that photo

• Upvote 9

Someone asked Lawson on instagram if they stormed the capitol today. This is Kelly’s snotty reply. 

B7D91182-AEC5-43C8-BCAE-C75351823B3F.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 8
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 17

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Someone asked Lawson on instagram if they stormed the capitol today. This is Kelly’s snotty reply. 

B7D91182-AEC5-43C8-BCAE-C75351823B3F.jpeg

That’s nice Kelly. Your son is a terrorist though. 

• Upvote 23
  • I Agree 9

25 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes, Lawson has said they were in DC in twitter, just that they were not involved in storming the capitol. Still just being there is pretty damning, i think it could even potentially be the end of the show? or at least get Trace and Lawson off the show.

Edited by llucie
spelling
  • Upvote 9

People on fb have been messaging to complain to the up network. I can see Kelly going into full survival mode of up is angry. Popcorn ? anyone?

17 minutes ago, OrchidBlossom said:

That’s nice Kelly. Your son is a terrorist though. 

And who is she to be the fucking authority? People who know nothing? I’m that’s you ya ducking ignorant fundie dipstick. I am holding back about what I want to call her because I don’t like to use derogatory  words about women. Hypocritical but I don’t usually hold back with men though. I’m raging. 
edited to add she doesn’t even know that she is part of the reason most of the world think the USA is a joke at the moment and counting there lucky stars that they don’t live  there. (Based off what I see in the media and general internet consensus). 

Edited by AussieKrissy
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic