IGNORED

Lori Alexander 78: Still Doodling to Go Viral

50 minutes ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Oh my word ya'll! Have any of you seen this?  This breaks my heart.

It's so disgusting, you may not want to read if you have ever suffered sexual abuse or assault.

https://biblicalsexology.com/2020/12/21/a-newlywed-christian-wifes-experience-incorporating-sexual-obedience/

Ugh that’s horrible! And terribly sad and depressing. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

It's so disgusting, you may not want to read if you have ever suffered sexual abuse or assault.

https://biblicalsexology.com/2020/12/21/a-newlywed-christian-wifes-experience-incorporating-sexual-obedience/

As I've said before, I write naughty novels under the umbrella of BDSM and reading that "testimony" is absolutely sickening. The entire concept of BDSM (including the sub-branch of Domestic Discipline and spanking) is CONSENT. That woman clearly did not consent - she was coerced into it. None of what she eventually agreed to do was her idea, or with her consent, and it doesn't even sound like she was very happy about it. That is abuse. Forcing a wife to accept a spanking (or any kind of discipline really) that she does not want and calling it biblical, disgusts me so much. Domestic Discipline and spanking and BDSM is about kinky sex and consent. It's not about control, coercion and abuse. This is just one more example of church-sanctioned abuse. I wish there was a way to reach out to that poor woman.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 9

I know. I wish I  could reach out to her too.

She needs to hear that her husband isn't loving her as Christ loves the church.  He is being cruel and selfish. Nothing he is demanding is for her benefit or her good. It's solely so he can get his rocks off at her expense. 

I'm fortunate that my hubby and I are on the same page in that area. We are in agreement on things we will or won't do. He's never even asked me to do anything I waa unomfortable with.  That's probably TMI so I'll stop now. 

• Upvote 11

This is right up Lori's alley. "Domestic discipline" and all that other crap. All I can say is that if Mr. Xtian had tried any of that shit with me, he'd have been looking for a new wife as soon as he regained consciousness. These people are sick...

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 1

On 12/31/2020 at 5:23 PM, Jackie3 said:

I've worked with Guide Dogs for the Blind, caring for puppies who will eventually guide the vision impaired. *Their* poor vision makes it hard to earn a living or walk to the store--yet I never heard one complain as much as you just did.

So because we aren't blind we shouldn't get LASIK and shut the hell up?

Seems like you're not fine with different opinions.

• Upvote 5

On 12/28/2020 at 10:02 PM, Jackie3 said:

Honestly, that's why I've never understood LASIK for people with correctable vision. You'd risk your eyes with a laser simply because it's a pain to put on glasses or contacts?

People don’t get lasik on a whim.  People consider the pros and cons and make their decision.  
You may think lasik is not worth the risk.  For others, they consider it important and worth it.

Edited by HereComesTreble
My initial post was too harsh.
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

What, exactly, are the Proud Boys proud of? 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 4

I am so sad about that article!  This poor woman is being mistreated by her husband and this Wife Mentor is encouraging this.. likely b/c it resembles her life!  I just cannot!  This poor *Sarah* I have been married 20 freaking years and on the regular my husband will text me after I have taken a shower- "Send me pics" and I ignore or reply No.. He still pursues and acts all pouty that I will not.. I am not comfortable sending images like that, nor having them on his phone.. He asks for similar videos.. and I respond as before.. Its almost a game now.. he knows the answer.. and sure he is hopeful but he KNOWS why  I am not obliging.. No spankings involved... 

She reports:

"I have seen a very noticeable change in my husband’s affection and passion toward me as a direct result of my full submission to his sexual desires. He randomly takes me to nice places, buys me things and does nice things for me much more than he did when I was controlling the sexual aspect of our marriage."  He has CONTROL over her so he throws her a bone once in a while!  

ugh ugh ugh

• Upvote 9

54 minutes ago, NoseyNellie said:

He randomly takes me to nice places, buys me things and does nice things for me much more than he did when I was controlling the sexual aspect of our marriage."  He has CONTROL over her so he throws her a bone once in a while!  

Control and manipulation. How horrid and abusive. I can't believe people do this. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

On 1/1/2021 at 4:19 PM, Free Jana Duggar said:

I saw this about a week ago and it’s really bothered me.  I did some digging and many think the site is a hoax.  I am hoping beyond hope.  Not to say this doesn’t exist, of course, we k ow it does.  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, NoseyNellie said:

I am so sad about that article!  This poor woman is being mistreated by her husband and this Wife Mentor is encouraging this.. likely b/c it resembles her life!  I just cannot!  This poor *Sarah* I have been married 20 freaking years and on the regular my husband will text me after I have taken a shower- "Send me pics" and I ignore or reply No.. He still pursues and acts all pouty that I will not.. I am not comfortable sending images like that, nor having them on his phone.. He asks for similar videos.. and I respond as before.. Its almost a game now.. he knows the answer.. and sure he is hopeful but he KNOWS why  I am not obliging.. No spankings involved...

Exactly. I don't do pics or videos either.  Not that I feel it's wrong between a husband and wife, it's just too risky. Your children could find them. He could leave his phone unattended etc....

My husband understands and agrees. He doesn't want pics of him floating around either.

We have exchanged naughty texts in written form, but not too graphic. 

Edited by Free Jana Duggar
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, Fallgirl30 said:

I saw this about a week ago and it’s really bothered me.  I did some digging and many think the site is a hoax.  I am hoping beyond hope.  Not to say this doesn’t exist, of course, we k ow it does.  

Why would anyone want to get married, if this is what you'd have to endure? Why is this lady still married? Is it worth it, for three squares and a roof over your head ? Frankly, I'd rather work at McD and live in a tiny apartment by myself than be this guy's puppet.

Most likely, it's a hoax, but I feel the same way about being married under Lori's rules. Why even get married if you have to obey another human?

• Upvote 9

On 1/1/2021 at 7:55 PM, KDA said:

This is just one more example of church-sanctioned abuse.

Genuine question: Is there a specific church identified that supports this?

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Fallgirl30 said:

It is by the same guy who does the biblical gender roles blog. I thought he was a hoax several years ago, but he's been consistent with his awful message all along so it seems to be for real. :(

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 2

The buying gifts and being nice is all just part of the cycle of abuse. The honeymoon phase so to speak. I have no doubt that this poor woman will eventually say no to something or do something small that would set off her husband. People like Lori don’t understand that abusers aren’t responsible people (probably because they themselves are often abusers) who stop because “they’re being listened to” they find something else to pick at. 

• Upvote 8

The BGR guy is constantly moving the goalposts in terms of sex and submission. First a wife had the right to refuse to engage in anal sex.  THEN, he did some digging (ahem) and came to the conclusion that no, she owes that to her husband.  If anal is your thing then great.  If not, I can’t imagine many things being worse than doing it if you don’t want to.  If I was that woman in his blog post, the depression she is going to experience might just kill me.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

On 1/2/2021 at 10:53 PM, molecule said:

It is by the same guy who does the biblical gender roles blog.

Thank you! I wondered if it was. How did you find out? 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, fluffy said:

Thank you! I wondered if it was. How did you find out? 

The sexual discipline post made me wonder what the BGR guy was writing about these days, so I went to check. In one of his posts there he linked to the discipline post and said it was his other blog.

Edited by molecule
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

On 1/3/2021 at 2:45 PM, Fallgirl30 said:

I have checked with some friends who actually live this lifestyle (well not this exactly - theirs is actual consent with safe words and everything and isn't controlling and abusive like advocated on this site) and it appears this site is not a hoax. One that is linked to it definitely is though, (at least I hope it is) because it has stories/instructions of teenage boys being given authority to spank their mother and teenage sisters. That is so many shades of wrong that if it isn't a hoax site, some people need to be getting arrested quick smart.

On 1/3/2021 at 3:00 PM, Free Jana Duggar said:

Exactly. I don't do pics or videos either.  Not that I feel it's wrong between a husband and wife, it's just too risky. Your children could find them. He could leave his phone unattended etc....

My husband understands and agrees. He doesn't want pics of him floating around either.

We have exchanged naughty texts in written form, but not too graphic. 

Or he could use them as blackmail in a nasty divorce case. Don't ask me how I know this.

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 2
  • Love 1

On 1/3/2021 at 5:21 PM, fluffy said:

Genuine question: Is there a specific church identified that supports this?

RC Sproul is one name that comes to mind. And Doug Philips of I think Vision Forum Ministries? Here in NZ there is a cult/community called Gloriavale that is very secretive, but some of the families who have left say women and children are both spanked regularly by the men.

According to American friends who live this lifestyle (domestic discipline with full consent, not coercive abuse as outlined in this site) some of the more fundamentalist churches, particularly in the South, condone it, but don't promote it per se. So most of the church-goers don't practice it, but the ones who do are fully accepted by the church. Nobody is brave enough to give me the name of any specific church, though.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

12 hours ago, molecule said:

The sexual discipline post made me wonder what the BGR guy was writing about these days, so I went to check. In one of his posts there he linked to the discipline post and said it was his other blog.

That whole site (BGR) is just a sick wet dream for a bunch of sick men. They use a word salad to justify a misuse of scripture (or their interpretation of it) and support their sick views on women and marriage.   I only looked at it a couple times and it made me sick to my stomach.  It was on that blog that Trey talked about how it was appropriate to "humiliate" a wife sexually in order for her to make amends for denying him sex on demand.  At length he tried to "logically" explain that if a husband didn't regularly use humiliation as a tool to teach and guide his wife, he wasn't being a biblical husband like God ordained. 

The whole BGR is just one sick fantasy of these sick individuals.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

So I was dumb and clicked that horrible blog again. Now we are told a woman must submit and have breast implants if her husband desires (major surgery that is not necessary) I have no words.

Anyway, that was too much for me so I felt the need to lighten the mood. I stated watching Home Free videos. If you don't know them, they are an acapella group who won a singing competition called "The Sing Off" several years ago.

I posted a link below to one of their funniest moments. It's a little naughty, but I needed a laugh. So in case you need one, too, on this Monday back to work...

Spoiler

Edited by Free Jana Duggar
  • Upvote 4

Good grief, Ken has graced us with another of his walls of text, predominately about what a loving, giving, CHRISTIAN woman LazyLori is. That’s a Christian in Name Only [CINO] following Republican Jesus, not Original Jesus. Save your breath (or fingers) Ken.  Your wicked wife has made sure through her abundant social media presence that we know her, the REAL her, even better than you do. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic